2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
my order of civ 6, destroy all humans and koa rereckoning came in, suppose to be all new, but only 1 was shrinkwrapped. i figured as much when I saw they all shipped from one store.

yakuza like a dragon for 25 with free ps5 upgrade is tempting, but i have to get another game like puyo puyo 2 to get free shipping. do deals of the day ever go out of stock? ima sleep on it and think about it

quite a surprise "awakening" at GS online this morning
Another thanks. As soon as I got my confirmation email, I went back to the page to check trade value and the price had gone back up.
Finding another game under $20 to get the extra 20% was hard enough... but my brain was not ready to have to find a 3rd for free shipping. Got it done though.
I thought the same thing but thankfully the Sims 4 is still a good flip, unlike all the Watchdogs and Immortals I picked up on B2G1.

That's a crappy excuse to be honest. You got a 50% chance of getting the case. Why not shop around and see if the stores have any spare cases or pre-owned games with the OG Case, they can swap out for you.
Are you really implying he has to have a "good excuse" to return something to Gamestop and are basically trying to shame him over it? You work for Gamestop or something?

When do you guys think GameStop will do the 50% extra trade credit for ps4 and Xbox one? I want to get the oled switch and am wondering if GameStop is going to have that incentive?

Confirm on the Returnal being $30 but ymmv on finding used copy. Same with Links Awakening as placing order online for pickup is just beyond broken

Front page CAG just killed that shit so fast ☠️
This is exactly why if you need to share a deal then do it in one of these threads and not in the main video game deals section. If you post in the video game deals section then Thorbahn, Wario, and others get an alert than a new deal was posted and they then immediately post it to Twitter and the main page of this site which means that lurkers, scalpers, Slickdeals, etc. all get word of it and the deal is over within a few minutes afterwards.

AzxT0YE.jpg

Was able to snag Returnal at the Mason, OH store. Was marked at $29.99, initially rang up at $54.99 and was then adjusted to $29.99 by the cashier.  I did not have to say anything to prompt the adjustment. Thanks to whoever posted the deal.

Is returnal’s price marked in stores? I called one GameStop and they told me it was $54.99 pre-owned over the phone.

Might be ymmv, I’m pretty sure the game will drop to $30 at some point if I can’t get it today.

Edit: went to the store and it was marked $54.99 went to an another game that was in my area. Very ymmv

I got Returnal for $30, still had the sticker so she just adjusted it, sounds like it was a one day thing, it was $30 in the POS earlier today

Just picked up Returnal for the 30 dollar price point and used a 5 dollar coupon

It was sticker priced at 29.99 but his system said 54.99 so he sold it to me as advertised

He said it was a price mistake but honored it like a boss

Just picked up Returnal for the 30 dollar price point and used a 5 dollar coupon

It was sticker priced at 29.99 but his system said 54.99 so he sold it to me as advertised

He said it was a price mistake but honored it like a boss
It was still $30 this morning so my guess is they fixed it too late for new stickers

What do yall usually double-dip on online? I'd like eShop or Xbox credit but that won't work.

Also, just got my NIB BOTW Nintendo grip and they didn't tell me it looked just like a pre-owned red grip. Hm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back