2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

someone could post every sunday morning for weeks that they got a glitch deal and I bet there will be 25+ comments asking about PMs for it every single time

Someone activate the Blade signal, where is our hero when we need him?!  Seriously, this is pretty sad.  Big ticket items like this are when I think this stuff can cross into immorality.

Morality is completely arbitrary and varies from person to person so you'll never find a shortage of reasons to claim the moral high ground.

There are people, on CAG no less, that claim it's immoral to take advantage of a deal when you personally have no interest in a game that is on sale.

yes, hurry and add every switch console to your cart, then randomly remove them until they start showing up for free, best to have extra tabs open on each version so you can add them back to cart, rinse, repeat, PROFIT!!!

Please do not clutter up a thread by asking to be PM'd about a glitch that may not even exist.  

Some good stuff I already had... Valkyria 4, cheap VR titles... I'm tempted by Two Point Hospital. Find any good flips hiding in there?
Wasn’t looking too much on the flip side. I kind of just bought every single game that was available that I didn’t have because they are new and cheap. Looking back on my order, two games that could probably be flipped if I wanted to are void terrarium and giraffe annika only because they are the big box limited editions.

According to the latest weekly ad email, they're doing the Pro promotion again where you get 10k points when you sign up or renew. That's practically a free membership with the bonus coupon. No reason not to do it if you pass by a GS store regularly.

According to the latest weekly ad email, they're doing the Pro promotion again where you get 10k points when you sign up or renew. That's practically a free membership with the bonus coupon. No reason not to do it if you pass by a GS store regularly.
Of course, I just renewed pro last week :bomb:

I can verify this. My son and I stopped in to pick up some $10 shirts and reupped. It's $20 if you want physical copies of Informer.

Don't know how long it takes for the 10K to post though.

OOS but great price. Between this and Hitman 3 on PS5 + Link's Awakening on Saturday, I wonder if GS is doing flash sales on preowned?
More like their script/algorithm to price match is working to our benefit. I highly doubt anyone is manually deciding anything and the stores are just slapping that extra sticker layer on as demanded. :oldman:

I can verify this. My son and I stopped in to pick up some $10 shirts and reupped. It's $20 if you want physical copies of Informer.

Don't know how long it takes for the 10K to post though.
I almost always get my points the next day, though I've seen some folks say it can take up to 3.

We need to use discretion when posting deals or glitches in here. When certain Twitter deals accounts posts the deal for their affiliate money they end up ruining it within a few minutes. The recent Zelda deal, BB clearance, and many others get destroyed almost instantly when Wario and others post them on Twitter. I no longer post in the main deals section due to them getting an alert. I want CAGs and gamers to get the deals, not flippers and resellers who order as many copies as they can which either makes the deal sell out quickly or it gets the attention of GS so they end it themselves. Just sayin'.

We need to use discretion when posting deals or glitches in here. When certain Twitter deals accounts posts the deal for their affiliate money they end up ruining it within a few minutes. The recent Zelda deal, BB clearance, and many others get destroyed almost instantly when Wario and others post them on Twitter. I no longer post in the main deals section due to them getting an alert. I want CAGs and gamers to get the deals, not flippers and resellers who order as many copies as they can which either makes the deal sell out quickly or it gets the attention of GS so they end it themselves. Just sayin'.
For sure there are flippers and resellers on here, too. Just more of them (and every other kind of buyer) over on that twitter. Supposedly 1M subscribers? Bonkers.

Unless sites limit quantities allowed,we don't have much chance other than luck

Yeah, but you just joined a few weeks ago.

Better not post deals that Wario posts, his one million plus followers will never know if we don't post it on cag!

This is only for signing up in stores right? If we sign up online we don't get the bonus?

i recommend you dont do that unless you want your money back
they will promise to exchange it and you will get a refund cause none in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back