2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't remember, but isn't "awaiting carrier pickup" bad? Feel like I've had orders that got stuck as that, and never actually shipped.... Weird thing is there's a tracking number, and supposedly it was shipped on Saturday. This is onteac I'm talking about, so they just be sucking as usual and not scanning the package in.
I have an order from nov 4 still awaiting carrier pickup

Pokemon diamond and pearl remakes smt5 blue reflection 2 Sakura wars Yakuza 7 like a dragon were delivered yesterday. All new and sealed. My Mario bros deluxe and astral chain came today. GameStop "new" but thems the breaks. At least the carts were inside when I checked and they didn't come in generic cases or cart only. Shockingly no price stickers plastered on the front of either of them like they usually do saying new or pre-owned and such.

Think I would get any pushback trying to Price match Walmart for Call of Duty Vanguard? They have all versions $39.99. I haven’t done much price matching at GameStop before

not unless you got one of these evil stores

all prices of vanguard are 39 on gamestop.com it looks like anyway

I posted in the GS price match thread, but here’s their official PM policy directly from Customer Support.

Devin T. (GameStop)
Nov 23, 2021, 1:28 PM CST

Hey,

Thanks for emailing us inquiring about our price matching, allow me to get that information and provide that down below, hope this helped!

identifying Qualifying Products • Items being price matched must be identical to the competitor's product (i.e., same brand, model number, color, etc.) to qualify. • They must also be immediately available for purchase in-store or online at a GME competitor. • Only product immediately available for purchase in our store are eligible for price matching (i.e., no WIS/online orders and no rainchecks). • We will only match the competitor’s exact price for like items. We will not take the price lower than competitor. • We will match all prices on gamestop.com, regardless of website availability. • Price matching is only approved for exact advertised prices. Promotional/special offers such as percentage or dollars off are excluded. III. Exclusions Marketplace Products – Price matching for Amazon and Walmart is only eligible for items sold and shipped by Amazon or Walmart. Items sold through the marketplace for these competitors are excluded from the Competitive Price Match Program

If there's anything else we can assist with, let us know!

Warm regards.
Devin T.

GameStop | Guest Care | 800.883.8895 |

I'm still waiting on 1 last game from my original batch of B2G1 orders on 11/11, which shipped out the next day.
Despite the fact that the package was going from Minnesota to Illinois and was in Chicago the day after it shipped out (*I live in the NW Chicago Suburbs), my game has now been to 7 different states over the last 2 weeks:

Friday, November 12, 2021               

11:05 AM        SHAKOPEE, MN      Picked up

4:27 PM          SHAKOPEE, MN      Arrived at FedEx location

9:20 PM          SHAKOPEE, MN      Left FedEx origin facility

Saturday, November 13, 2021                       

12:29 PM        CHICAGO, IL           In transit

Wednesday, November 17, 2021                  

9:15 PM          LAS VEGAS, NV      Departed FedEx location

2:33 PM          LAS VEGAS, NV      Arrived at FedEx location

Thursday, November 18, 2021                      

10:45 AM        PHOENIX, AZ          Arrived at FedEx location

Friday, November 19, 2021               

8:37 AM          PHOENIX, AZ          Departed FedEx location

Saturday, November 20, 2021                       

8:44 AM          ENCINO, NM            In transit

9:46 PM          WILLIAMSBURG, KS         In transit

Sunday, November 21, 2021             

9:52 AM          KEARNEY, MO        In transit

Tuesday, November 23, 2021            

12:15 AM        ROCK ISLAND, IL  Arrived at FedEx location

4:03 AM          ROCK ISLAND, IL  Departed FedEx location

I was hoping the game would show up with its original case but now I'm just hoping it will actually show up! :lol:

I went 0/6 on cases this round. Granted they were slightly older PS4/NS games but I was still surprised. One of the PS4 discs was also pretty bad shape, huge gash on it.

Just got my Pre-Owned Astral chain, and as per usual got a generic case. Are there any places that sell replacement cases? (None are available on Ebay either)

Just got my Pre-Owned Astral chain, and as per usual got a generic case. Are there any places that sell replacement cases? (None are available on Ebay either)

In the same boat. Let me know if you find anything. Just looking for original box art
https://www.ebay.com/itm/223638838728?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item3411e9ddc8:g:UZgAAOSwP2ddZFAM&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAACoPYe5NmHp%252B2JMhMi7yxGiTJkPrKr5t53CooMSQt2orsSvtkx670Z0mbyfWqmxLFLYbwv9vobKD2H%252F0BhfnAt%252FlqJS6Re2ruSKuR1yhYG8fgD94rtKyD4kd%252BaOMiIcS0mMKFMIfzUVhThfM%252FnqpZYH1KdGDBZt6i4FJNf6RMhqyq55ZwBWXXx%252FYxfVtA%252BgPRWDOlnjSRN1ZLN7RAx30dp5axZ0F21l7TLkv440R40tvNU2Kc1MGf1BVQKfJeezcxA%252Bx1%252BN6NprBD1A7lysAJGxZSQJGI1WabJvw6mTX3iJv30b419u4P6qVt4I6JAzKJnQYYHF54hKcA%252FhaHD0vBhuJqqUmoQjk5FhY14WE%252BKbaBg9FGpL6QoUYEjs266g%252FUShrQDE4qYnon9ly9rit9GmBrPwPy4ebBNXXoiy7kuUU2pw7hqRCKimGNjhFKEn%252BEcVWnJ2%252F%252BSeEeYdOX%252BCSn19hNl0doy%252B1DsBRP28bdR4ME9p5RMsI92p8RhPP%252FKtTmjP%252FjTPYHNbUkQcBIPC0%252FzrZTYHjG6DxEG1gcVTmhATZ7aLNfv9PXuhWQEBsYzaoBF0yZiSZu4Ub6ORt%252FOZO5GfONINbpgk5Y1k75yV5IJ5RDe1VISj3AjqVKQjpM%252BFUPcAOOWvFvLF7%252BmUufigpqHiboKeMpqnvrQf%252FpLJI0Kxf4PKyaSfNdpOcvcbMzOwZO4o7pqwynhqE80PAMAr6zEI%252FjtKIEuRItJ9mlYjL8vnkWCyA0T2K0lfUOv3DF3jZav24gG%252BjobG%252BZMXOdEIJ1%252FQTZgC%252B2Y3%252Ffyu%252Fl2cezSSeyWA3w9q8VWPZQLkIFlaEV2s%252FDsO2AQigFH5O%252BT%252F8xWMu6gfh9sfd8AWVp7TwefBArh8xYZLVjRoNDrwPE49xebSw%253D%253D%7Cclp%3A2334524%7Ctkp%3ABFBM0OmW6alf

Drop down menu shows it for $9.99

grabbed a 128gb oculus in store today. associate wasn't sure the GC deal listed on their site would work but sure enough when she added a $50 GC it adjusted the price! paid for it all with credit and certs too so no tax!

I'm still waiting on 1 last game from my original batch of B2G1 orders on 11/11, which shipped out the next day.
Despite the fact that the package was going from Minnesota to Illinois and was in Chicago the day after it shipped out (*I live in the NW Chicago Suburbs), my game has now been to 7 different states over the last 2 weeks:

11:05 AM SHAKOPEE, MN Picked up

4:27 PM SHAKOPEE, MN Arrived at FedEx location

9:20 PM SHAKOPEE, MN Left FedEx origin facility

12:29 PM CHICAGO, IL In transit

9:15 PM LAS VEGAS, NV Departed FedEx location

2:33 PM LAS VEGAS, NV Arrived at FedEx location

10:45 AM PHOENIX, AZ Arrived at FedEx location

8:37 AM PHOENIX, AZ Departed FedEx location

8:44 AM ENCINO, NM In transit

9:46 PM WILLIAMSBURG, KS In transit

9:52 AM KEARNEY, MO In transit

12:15 AM ROCK ISLAND, IL Arrived at FedEx location

4:03 AM ROCK ISLAND, IL Departed FedEx location

I was hoping the game would show up with its original case but now I'm just hoping it will actually show up! :lol:
Thanks for posting that. Would love to pay $3 for a nice little road trip like that. Just have to fit myself into a bubble mailer I guess. Should see if anyone else can top that. The winner then gets a paid trip to all those places a year later to relive the journey with their game, as long as they bring the game with them and post highlight pics of it’s journey on GameStop social media, that would be an awesome promotion.

11:05 AM SHAKOPEE, MN Picked up

4:27 PM SHAKOPEE, MN Arrived at FedEx location

9:20 PM SHAKOPEE, MN Left FedEx origin facility

12:29 PM CHICAGO, IL In transit

9:15 PM LAS VEGAS, NV Departed FedEx location

2:33 PM LAS VEGAS, NV Arrived at FedEx location

10:45 AM PHOENIX, AZ Arrived at FedEx location

8:37 AM PHOENIX, AZ Departed FedEx location

8:44 AM ENCINO, NM In transit

9:46 PM WILLIAMSBURG, KS In transit

9:52 AM KEARNEY, MO In transit

12:15 AM ROCK ISLAND, IL Arrived at FedEx location

4:03 AM ROCK ISLAND, IL Departed FedEx location

I had 2/3 of a B2G1 show as delivered on Sunday with no actual delivery. Opened a ticket with FedEx this morning and it magically showed up in my mailbox this afternoon :whistle2:k

Anyone's delayed gamestop order ship yet?

I had 2/3 of a B2G1 show as delivered on Sunday with no actual delivery. Opened a ticket with FedEx this morning and it magically showed up in my mailbox this afternoon :whistle2:k
I can't remember what it's called but there's a service where fedex delivers to your local post office and then USPS actually delivers it to your house. The fedex tracking will show delivered because they passed it off to USPS.

I suspect you know this but contacting any carrier for a 'ticket' is a complete waste of time. Especially this time of year.

All I can say is I’m glad I got Origami King before the prices went back up. It was great while it lasted. I picked up 3 of the first party Switch games brand new and three pre-owned with b2g1.

All I can say is I’m glad I got Origami King before the prices went back up. It was great while it lasted. I picked up 3 of the first party Switch games brand new and three pre-owned with b2g1.
yeah, i actually went right after work yesterday because GS is not to be trusted on a good deal...glad i did even more now.

All your Astrals are belong to me! (Forgot I picked up 2 copies of from Wally when they dropped for 10 or 15? )

2lURXrz.png

In my heart, Dave is always near.
I'm also in a few other organs occasionally!

Anyone's delayed gamestop order ship yet?
I also got the notice, but after they sent the Fedex tracking... Fedex seems to have picked it up so not sure if I lucked out? Maybe they crashed a truck in the yard heh

1RJE7Ae.png

The preview of other items on the gs page has been showing incorrect -$5 to -$15 prices since sunday for me.  no certs active, just an inconsequential site error.  Normal prices in cart, so nothing to really mention.

Is the batch of preowned nsw titles like botw still $26.99 instore today? 

Could have been the $5 monthly cert deducted from the price. The website does that to me sometimes and it makes it confusing what the actual price is.
Slight Rant, but I HATE how Gamestop does that. Even if you have a game in cart, where the certificate applies and is reflected in your cart, if you go back to browsing, the site will Still show you the rate minus the certificate. Very annoying

Can confirm $50 extra trade in credit for PS4 is still active! Just traded in a White PS4 Pro 1TB for $325 total in credit. If you don’t want store credit, you can get $220 cash for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back