2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
just beware, its hard to keep up in that thread because it is so active...
Too fast! Need to slow it down to dumb sonic speeds.

tumblr_lvy9ec3YfC1qizbpto1_1280.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My PS5 Guardians is awaiting product availability, hoping it doesn't get cancelled on me. Been buying up some boomerangs and some games that I'm keeping and have bought way too damned much over the last week and change. Still have $350 in trade credit to go and trying to figure out what to do with it as I was hoping to get a Series X, but that possibility is getting dimmer and dimmer by the day. Don't reckon we're going to get any better Cyber Monday deals, probably just a continuation of the sale that's been going on for a couple of weeks. 

It wasn't taken down, it sold out. There were only a few hundred still in stock when dumbo posted it here
Don't worry, i've already contacted Gamestop chat, call, and their social media profiles.

Hopefully my message is heard loud and clear and they can correct this PM. Hold on, getting put on with a supervisor rn.

Don't worry, i've already contacted Gamestop chat, call, and their social media profiles.

Hopefully my message is heard loud and clear and they can correct this PM. Hold on, getting put on with a supervisor rn.
Burkey you're always a waste of oxygen here have a nice day

Just got order preparing to ship but only on the Series S and not the Fortnite Bundle. Fortnite bundle just says order received.
Someone earlier in this thread said that bundle doesn’t release until December so that’s why it wouldn’t be preparing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having a problem where they can't add things to their cart on the website, but can on the app? I tried adding it on the app and then going to the website and it still says my cart is empty and I'm signed in to both. 

Good looking out. If you order 2 copies, you have a better chance of getting at least one sealed. GameStop always try to ship all items from a single store, if this is not shipping from warehouse

And multiple copies in a store usually means at least one sealed
I'm hoping this is shipping from the warehouse since it doesn't provide any store availability information online.

Figures the hour I'm not checking here, the best glitch of the day happens. Bah.
Good luck to those who got orders in but I'm expecting cancelations.

Someone earlier in this thread said that bundle doesn’t release until December so that’s why it wouldn’t be preparing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, saw on Best Buys website that it does not release until 12/2 (next week Thursday).

Well I got 1....and since I got 1 and I multiply it by 1...i really got 2 since 1x1=2.

How do you get access to that? I don’t seem to have access to it and I been here since 2012. Assuming you gotta ask a mod?
You should have access to it. Its a minimum number of posts and to be at cagiversary level. Your 4 digit amount of posts are more than enough.

As mentioned, it doesnt get used much anymore (it was formed under Blackbeard, et all's reign), though a few kind souls keep it up.

Seen a few people camping outside of GameStop for the PS5 bundles.  Apparently they had no Series X in stock, but had PS5s.  If I had the money right now, would have been a great time since it was like only 4 people in line.

I’m guessing $5 monthly coupons or any other $5 coupons don’t get refunded when u return a game u used it on right?

Will probably return gotg deluxe to GameStop if the ps5 version goes back in stock at walmart

Hi did anyone see if there GameStop got in any of the Nintendo switch Oled tonight? I didn’t make it to my store, just was curious if did and very many? If would be worth checking tomorrow. Thanks.

Hi did anyone see if there GameStop got in any of the Nintendo switch Oled tonight? I didn’t make it to my store, just was curious if did and very many? If would be worth checking tomorrow. Thanks.
Both of my stores got OLED in today. I was able to get one today. GL tomorrow

GameStop never cancelled orders for the B3G2 preorder glitch from forever ago, there is a small small chance these go through.
Actually they did cancel some peoples orders. Just not everyones. A number slipped through the cracks. Though some did later get cancelled due to the websites payment shenanigans turning to non existent gift cards and such.

Of the six Gamestops in the KC suburbs I was in reasonable driving distance of (1 of which was a mall store that wasn't open), all of them got PS5s, I'd say half had OLEDs, they all had Series S, and zero had Series X bundles.  I suspect the mall store is the one with the most traffic (it's in a mall that is still alive and well thanks to being in a pretty affluent area), so it may be the one exception to have some Series X bundles.  I ended up getting my kids a Series S w/ Game Pass Ultimate (they'll use it primarily for Roblox, Minecraft, and Slime Rancher).  I did get a couple of OLEDs to upgrade their current Switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back