The General 360 Owners/Buyers FAQ Thread (Updated 1/15/10)

[quote name='ChuckFuXVI']Today,
BBV
Wii Cabela's Big Game Hunter $20
Wii Sea Monsters $20
Wii Bust A Move Bash $20

GS (with EDGE + Promo)
Wii Avatar Burning Earth $10.50
Wii Nights $12.70
Wii Sega Rally Revo $10.50[/quote]

was sea monsters not $23? the op says $23 thru 10/5

Ok, I feel safe asking a fresh question after searching the thread and no answer:

I found skate. for 360 $15 at BBV as mentioned in a previous post (so it's confirmed). I'm thinking maybe this game is now a good flipback to GS? Anyone try yet?

well looks like we have yet ANOTHER 20% off coupon...and there were a couple of GS drops this week so I'll go browse around and see if I can find a couple good trade-ins :)

[quote name='animemaniac14']well looks like we have yet ANOTHER 20% off coupon...and there were a couple of GS drops this week so I'll go browse around and see if I can find a couple good trade-ins :)[/quote]

I just have a question seeing I see the few handful of people constantly talking about a flip.. what do you people do with all this credit? Some people talk about $1000 sitting and they have bought multiple Wii's etc..

So is it just an addiction to some and who has the biggest balance or what seeing BB for one may carry hardware but the new game selection around me is pretty small and the used section is fragments left over from war and most of the time look like they have been threw it.

I did search on this, but the only post I found was over a year old. so I'll ask to see if anyone else has come up with a better solution. Has anyone come up with a fool-proof way to remove the spine stickers from the GS game boxes? Mine put them right on the paper game insert, not on the plastic. I tried using a hair dryer, which worked OK, but left quite a bit of residue. I tried using just a little goo gone on one of the paper inserts and it made the ink on the insert run just a little.

Just a little of-topic, but any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Derrick1979']I just have a question seeing I see the few handful of people constantly talking about a flip.. what do you people do with all this credit? Some people talk about $1000 sitting and they have bought multiple Wii's etc..

So is it just an addiction to some and who has the biggest balance or what seeing BB for one may carry hardware but the new game selection around me is pretty small and the used section is fragments left over from war and most of the time look like they have been threw it.[/quote]

New games are $50-60+ each. Buying each console you don't already own. Accessories and points. I will admit there is no use for having bought all the crap that I have, but on the other hand it is nice to let my parents use my PS3 as a BD player, or to buy myself and my girlfriend games and dvds on a whim whenever I feel like it at no cost.

Plus if you ever need money there are ways to cash that out at at least 1:1 by selling a couple of things. I only have about $170 of sitting credit, but I think I can see why one might.

[quote name='Derrick1979']I just have a question seeing I see the few handful of people constantly talking about a flip.. what do you people do with all this credit? Some people talk about $1000 sitting and they have bought multiple Wii's etc..

So is it just an addiction to some and who has the biggest balance or what seeing BB for one may carry hardware but the new game selection around me is pretty small and the used section is fragments left over from war and most of the time look like they have been threw it.[/quote]

Some people suppliment their incomes with flipping, others are waiting for a 25% off ps2 coupon to finish off their rpg collection, while others are in it for the thrill of the hunt.

Different strokes for different folks. Through flipping I have all 3 systems, a wii for my brother (with mario kart), a wii for my parents with wii fit (which they both use everyday), tons of wii sports that have all sold for over 20 bucks on ebay, and around 1k at both bbv and gamestop.

This new coupon gives me another week to find Disgaea 3 used..and maybe Silent Hill Homecoming.

ALso this is the Halo 3 poster that has been on clearance at all 5 BBVs near me for 9.99, original tag says 39.99.

DSC00814.jpg

Awesome, I'm posting from my iPhone while watching my son play soccer ;)

Heading to a store with $2 games after this!

[quote name='xfade']Ok, I feel safe asking a fresh question after searching the thread and no answer:

I found skate. for 360 $15 at BBV as mentioned in a previous post (so it's confirmed). I'm thinking maybe this game is now a good flipback to GS? Anyone try yet?[/quote]

should get you around $15-17 at gamestop after bonus & edge

[quote name='xfade']Ok, I feel safe asking a fresh question after searching the thread and no answer:

I found skate. for 360 $15 at BBV as mentioned in a previous post (so it's confirmed). I'm thinking maybe this game is now a good flipback to GS? Anyone try yet?[/quote]

This thread isn't the only source of information, ya know. :p

A quick visit to this thread,
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195755,

reveals that the last updated TIV for Skate was $14. Now, we either need someone to call a GS that gives TIVs over the phone OR we need someone to take the risk and buy it. If I find Skate tomorrow, I'll definitely take the risk. For now, it seems like a $14.99->$19.40 flip.

You have now been trained in the art of finding BBV->GS flips, grasshopper.

I'm only sitting on $300 of credit, but I tend to use my credit on buying new games and making some cash . I'm going to buy the Rock Band 2 special edition once it's released. That's a good $180 of credit. I also buy new games or old games for people I know and they pay me in cash for them(I usually give them a 10% discount for new stuff). In the end, they are happy because they got the game cheaper and I got cash for myself. Or I just buy games that are good on ebay like Wii Sports and Marvel vs Capcom 2.

[quote name='Muffin_Man']I did search on this, but the only post I found was over a year old. so I'll ask to see if anyone else has come up with a better solution. Has anyone come up with a fool-proof way to remove the spine stickers from the GS game boxes? Mine put them right on the paper game insert, not on the plastic. I tried using a hair dryer, which worked OK, but left quite a bit of residue. I tried using just a little goo gone on one of the paper inserts and it made the ink on the insert run just a little.

Just a little of-topic, but any help is appreciated.[/quote]

My method only works if the stickers aren't ancient. Peel the sticker from the corner and make sure you grab as much of the sticker as you can. Peel a little and move your grip on the sticker forward. Little by little. Take your time and don't just rush it. If the sticker starts ruining the spine, I just grab my pocket knife and slide it under the sticker. Make sure it's very well sharpened or it won't do crap. And be careful with the knife. I've ripped off all the art where the sticker was once.

[quote name='Jesse757x']I'm so pissed I lost my receipt for my iron man blu ray perorder. Do I have to have the receipt or is everything on account?[/quote]

If you gave them your membership card, everything should be there.

[quote name='Jesse757x']I'm so pissed I lost my receipt for my iron man blu ray perorder. Do I have to have the receipt or is everything on account?[/quote]

Everything is on your account. No need to hold onto pre-order receipts unless you are pre-ordering something that comes out more than 12 months from now.

[quote name='DarkRider23']This thread isn't the only source of information, ya know. :p

A quick visit to this thread,
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195755,

reveals that the last updated TIV for Skate was $14. Now, we either need someone to call a GS that gives TIVs over the phone OR we need someone to take the risk and buy it. If I find Skate tomorrow, I'll definitely take the risk. For now, it seems like a $14.99->$19.40 flip. [/quote]

I just called for you guys, Skate 360 now trades at $12 GS base value or $17.20 after edge and $5 bonus trade promo.:)

[quote name='Xfactor4']I just called for you guys, Skate 360 now trades at $12 GS base value or $17.20 after edge and $5 bonus trade promo.:)[/quote]

And there we go. This guy chose option A. Thanks.

Finally heard back from the DM. She didn't have much to tell me other than the trading suspension came from corporate. She told me to call Customer Care 866-692-2789 for more info. I should have just done that myself last week!

I bought my 360 at a great discount because of flipping. I buy new release games when they come out that would either only rent or wait to be like $30 and maybe buy used otherwise. I have a family of 4 and only one source of income, so for me, it lets me further enjoy my gaming hobby without putting a large dent in our everyday life expenses. Some others buy stuff to sell, effectively making an in-cash profit. And yes, it can become addictive, just like anything else in the world can. For me, its become sort of a fun, real-life meta-game. In all honesty, I spend quite a bit of time researching prices and TIVs and picking and trading games compared to actually sitting down and playing games. Part of that is because I have two young children and can't play many of the games I own until they're in bed. I can easily go buy and trade games over my lunch break from work though.

Hope that helps some.

[quote name='Muffin_Man']I did search on this, but the only post I found was over a year old. so I'll ask to see if anyone else has come up with a better solution. Has anyone come up with a fool-proof way to remove the spine stickers from the GS game boxes? Mine put them right on the paper game insert, not on the plastic. I tried using a hair dryer, which worked OK, but left quite a bit of residue. I tried using just a little goo gone on one of the paper inserts and it made the ink on the insert run just a little.

I hate this practice, but the only thing that works for me is leave them in a hot place (my car) and peel them with great care later in the day.

[quote name='stoned99']I hate this practice, but the only thing that works for me is leave them in a hot place (my car) and peel them with great care later in the day.[/quote]

So long as the case isn't ripped to shreds and it doesn't have a sticker with "$17.99 Gamestop" on it, I doubt they'll care.

All of the games that I have bought from gamestop recently the sticker thats on the spine just falls out when i lift the plastic up. they don't stick it on the game cover anymore here. i remember years back i saw a product that designed to remove stickers and price tags. don't remember what it was called though or if they still make it. as long as you get most of it off i doubt they will care.

[quote name='Lethal04']All of the games that I have bought from gamestop recently the sticker thats on the spine just falls out when i lift the plastic up. they don't stick it on the game cover anymore here. i remember years back i saw a product that designed to remove stickers and price tags. don't remember what it was called though or if they still make it. as long as you get most of it off i doubt they will care.[/quote]

Goo Gone? They still make it, heck, I have a bottle lying next to my bookcase

Traded in a bunch of games to GS today. All TIVs were the same except for Red Steel Wii which now only gets $4 (TIV base).

Red Steel Wii - $9.99 -> $9.40 (after Edge & bonus)

So I thought I stumbled upon some new price drops, but instead it was one of these wacky mis-pricings that seem to be happening a lot recently at Blockbusters. First of all, I noticed all of the following for sale new at a regular BBV: Kirby Super Star Ultra, Wario Land Shake It, and de Blob. I was really going to wait on the Kirby game until I could snag it via a B2G1 at Gamestop or something, but I saw that it was tagged $24.99 (under the security case no less). Also, Mystery Case Files was labelled $14.99. I was at this particular store to look for GS flippables but beyond a couple copies of Spyro they had nothing (seriously, this store had no Timeshift or FEAR Files which I've seen at every other store - what gives?). So I decided to get the two games that were $5 less than expected. I almost held off thinking it would be nicer of me to get them from my local store but I'm glad I didn't as, of course, they rang up the regular price. The guy just gave me a $10 credit on the transaction to compensate though. Sweet... Several weeks back I got that My Fashion Studio game (my daughter really wanted it) for $9.99 when it was mismarked (supposed to drop from $29.99 to $19.99).

I kind of felt bad, though, because when I was in Arizona I was checking out some used games and a couple of girls (one teenaged, the other much younger) brought up no fewer than THREE new DS games one after the other - all of which were apparently mis-marked as well. The cashier (a young female herself no less) said for each one "sorry, this is marked wrong" and wouldn't give them a break on any. Being kids they just accepted that. When I had my two mis-marked games I didn't even have to say anything and they adjusted them. That does seem sort of backwards and of course these were different clerks but I wonder what the girl in Tucson would have done had I brought up the same game to purchase?

Anyway, more off-topicness, I went into my local Hollywood for the first time in about a month and was blown away to see that they had an entire locked case devoted to new games and accessories. It was a much wider selection than the local Blockbuster has - tons of DS stuff in particular. By "case", I mean an entire two-sided aisle-sized cabinet - I was quite impressed. I was also informed just last week that they now take Gamecrazy gift cards at regular Hollywoods. This means I have yet another local place to purchase stuff from (as the closest Gamecrazy is actually 8-10 miles or so). Unfortunately of the "big three" (GS, BB, GC) I have the least amount of GC credit but I can always do some more BB trade-in price matches (at the Gamecrazy store, only, unfortunately) to build that back up.

Funny thing is now that I've gotten ungodly amounts of GS credit I have become more savvy about purchasing stuff there and really taking advantage of the 20% off coupons and the last B2G1 to get pretty much new games at vastly reduced prices. I used to ignore most of the used selection except for flipping purposes because I assumed most of it would be in crappy condition. But now I find that I can't even spend $50 or $60 (or even $30 for a DS game) in cheap-ass credit when I know if I wait just a few weeks I can pick up the same game for a 30% or greater discount (and usually those newer release used games are in decent-to-excellent shape). You'd think with so much credit (and such an easy method to get more currently) I'd just want to buy new stuff there but no, if anything, I'm buying less new stuff than ever.

[quote name='io']
Funny thing is now that I've gotten ungodly amounts of GS credit I have become more savvy about purchasing stuff there and really taking advantage of the 20% off coupons and the last B2G1 to get pretty much new games at vastly reduced prices. I used to ignore most of the used selection except for flipping purposes because I assumed most of it would be in crappy condition. But now I find that I can't even spend $50 or $60 (or even $30 for a DS game) in cheap-ass credit when I know if I wait just a few weeks I can pick up the same game for a 30% or greater discount (and usually those newer release used games are in decent-to-excellent shape). You'd think with so much credit (and such an easy method to get more currently) I'd just want to buy new stuff there but no, if anything, I'm buying less new stuff than ever.[/quote]

You're not alone iO. The more GS/BBV credit I get, the less I want to spend. Right now, Blockbuster has some things I want to buy. It'll cost me ~$90 in credit, but I'm so much of a cheap ass that I don't want to spend the credit. I'll eventually spend it... just not right now when I need more.

[quote name='io']Anyway, more off-topicness, I went into my local Hollywood for the first time in about a month and was blown away to see that they had an entire locked case devoted to new games and accessories. It was a much wider selection than the local Blockbuster has - tons of DS stuff in particular. By "case", I mean an entire two-sided aisle-sized cabinet - I was quite impressed. I was also informed just last week that they now take Gamecrazy gift cards at regular Hollywoods. This means I have yet another local place to purchase stuff from (as the closest Gamecrazy is actually 8-10 miles or so). Unfortunately of the "big three" (GS, BB, GC) I have the least amount of GC credit but I can always do some more BB trade-in price matches (at the Gamecrazy store, only, unfortunately) to build that back up.[/quote]

They did that to one of the Hollywood Video stores around here, turned half of the very front of the store into something called Gamezone. Mind you, their TIV's suck as bad as Gamestop's, but I was told that they would PM a BBV TIV with proof(probably a receipt from trading).

So, if I hit an out of the way CC that has more Dynasty Warrior Gundam's for 360 and the TIV @ BBV held, I may make an acct with HWV/GZ and start amassing some credit there. Although, their used prices for games blow pretty bad too.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They did that to one of the Hollywood Video stores around here, turned half of the very front of the store into something called Gamezone. Mind you, their TIV's suck as bad as Gamestop's, but I was told that they would PM a BBV TIV with proof(probably a receipt from trading).

So, if I hit an out of the way CC that has more Dynasty Warrior Gundam's for 360 and the TIV @ BBV held, I may make an acct with HWV/GZ and start amassing some credit there. Although, their used prices for games blow pretty bad too.[/QUOTE]

I heard of that before (probably from you ;)). That seems to be in between what I saw today and a real Gamecrazy. I'll have to check, but I don't think my local HV is taking game trades and their "used" section is entirely converted rentals. So It really isn't viable as a game trading place - but for the new stuff it is nice as it saves me a trip. But then again, I could always get my closest Gamecrazy to price match Fry's ads and I have no idea if this HV would do that. I guess when I return my rental there I need to ask if they take trades and match sale prices on new games...

Anyway, that had always been my main reason for getting any GC credit in the first place - that they will price match ads on new stuff. For example, I got FF IV for $34 or so by matching the Fry's ad. Well, that and the rental sheets they give out when you purchase a system. Not only was I able to flip a Wii from there way back in Dec. 2006 but I got a sheet of rental coupons to keep. I also bought my 360 and a DS from Gamecrazy. I still have free rental coupons that run through April or May of next year. (Just used one on Wario Shake It).

I think I have an addiction to collecting games. I was trying to trade down my PSP collection so I could get rid of it and was down to 7 games before the perfect storm, but now I'm up to 50. I also bought a Wii with my credit and have about 20 games for that now.

The thing that got me started on Cheap Ass Gamer to begin with though was the 360. Before I joined the site I didn't own a 360 but was interested in starting up. Now I have a 360 with somewhere near 190 games for it. Most of those were bought finding deals on the site, but around 50 were from BBGS trading. I never use my credit to get cash back. It's not that I'm against people doing that, it's just that I love getting games and this way I don't have to put any money into it and my wife doesn't complain.

It's hard for me to keep my credit above $200 or even $150 because now there seems to be a steady stream of new releases I'm looking forward to. The problem now seems to be maintaining that credit while getting the games I'm looking for so I don't have to invest more money other than gas. I've been buying a lot of them new which has turned out to be a waste of credit though. If I would've just waited a few days I could've got them used for much cheaper.

[quote name='Xfactor4']I just called for you guys, Skate 360 now trades at $12 GS base value or $17.20 after edge and $5 bonus trade promo.:)[/quote]

That would be 18.20. You forgot the extra dollar from the 10%. :roll:

[quote name='Lethal04']All of the games that I have bought from gamestop recently the sticker thats on the spine just falls out when i lift the plastic up. they don't stick it on the game cover anymore here. i remember years back i saw a product that designed to remove stickers and price tags. don't remember what it was called though or if they still make it. as long as you get most of it off i doubt they will care.[/QUOTE]

I have had just a little trouble carefully peeling the spine sticker off of the insert. I remove the insert from the case and place it on a flat surface, and then carefully peel up a corner and then keep working on it till it comes up. I use Goo Gone if there is a lot of residue. A hair dryer works well too, but for Gamestop stickers I am usually able to peel up. It is often harder for me to get the case stickers off. If they are old stickers they can be a big pain.

Thanks,
vgc

[quote name='whymustiregister']Finally heard back from the DM. She didn't have much to tell me other than the trading suspension came from corporate. She told me to call Customer Care 866-692-2789 for more info. I should have just done that myself last week![/quote]

Bah, that number is for BB Online. Correct number is 800-406-6843, option 4. Spoke with a nice lady who confirmed there's a "block" on my account and that I have gone over the max dollar amount set by corporate. She said to expect a call back within a few business days. I do have a reference number in case they don't call. Another week I have to sit out on the flips. I'm going through withdrawals! :wall:

[quote name='Nikadimas'] I never use my credit to get cash back. It's not that I'm against people doing that, it's just that I love getting games and this way I don't have to put any money into it and my wife doesn't complain.[/quote]

I made the mistake of taking some credit to get stuff to flip for cash. I did sell a lot, but now when my wife sees me come home with the Rock Band 2 drum kit or a second Xbox 360(i got the arcade version, will just swap hard drive out when I go to work) she see's it as a wasted oppurtunity to get some cash for them. Even if i really don't need a second xbox 360(i traded in a launch phat PS2 $100 deal) or will probably stick to guitar on rock band and let the kids bang on the drums, i'm enjoying flipping more for stuff for just me.
I'll still look for Wii Sports but not an actually Wii to flip for cash.

Haven't checked other threads, but Gamestop seems to have taken down a lot of their Rock Band signs and put up Guitar Hero World Tour signs, advertising 30% extra trade in value towards preorder. With edge that's up to 40%. I was going to get the guitar bundle at BB, but will have to see if there are any higher end flips that would take advantage of this deal.

So I just got an HDTV (yay!) and I find myself wondering whether any games experience a drop in frame rate on HD versus SD. If not, why not? It clearly takes more processing power -- PC gamers always have to decide between performance and resolution. Do console developers just program with HD in mind and lock in the frame rate for that resolution, or what? I've never heard this discussed anywhere. Thanks to anyone with insight!

[quote name='animemaniac14']was just curious..but when exactly is the drawing for the wii?[/quote]

Just pulled up the rules page via Google cache:

"All potential winners will be notified by phone and/or mail on or about 10/22/08."

baby oil

[quote name='Nikadimas']
That would be 18.20. You forgot the extra dollar from the 10%. :roll:[/quote]

Ooh, you are so right! Thanks for the info all you Vets. This is a pretty good flipback. Now I can safely clean out my BBV from all copies of skate. (i really wanted to keep this one, but it can wait)

[quote name='Nikadimas']That would be 18.20. You forgot the extra dollar from the 10%. :roll:[/quote]

Whoops !! My bad ! Thanks for catching that.. ;)

[quote name='Jesse757x']baby oil[/quote]

As to spine sticker removal - long fingernails, slow pulling/peeling, and tons of patience is what use !! :lol: Then even if their is a little bit of white left, as long as all the TELLTALE YELLOW GAMESTOP sticker color is gone, then I don't really care if its perfect or not. BBV doesn't either.. They just NEED the artwork and valid barcode.

[quote name='Muffin_Man']I did search on this, but ...I ... was over a year old. so I'll ask to see if anyone else has.... come up with a fool-proof way to remove the spine? Mine put them right on ... insert, not on the plastic. I tried using... hair ...., which worked OK, but left quite a bit of residue. I tried using just a little goo ... .... and it run just a little.

[quote name='Jesse757x']baby oil[/quote]

:lol: selective quoting is fun. Remember to be gentle, you don't want it to rip.

Long fimgernails, baby oil, and slow pulling... are we still talking about stickers?

Seriously though, thanks for all the suggestions. I will give them a try on my next batch or purchases from GS.

went to blockbuster last night and they had removed all of the new games that were on clearance. the rack was completely empty. asked where they had gone and they didn't know, said it had been done before their shift started.

New Gamestop 30% bonus trade in coupon might be worth using if the Pokemon DS games are still trading high. It's probably still better to use the $5 bonus for the other BB->GS swaps though.

I just called one of the Gamestops that give TIVs over the phone and they told me that Ninja Gaiden 2 is trading for $20 base. Can anyone confirm this?

If it is true, it's $27 total after bonus and Edge. It's $30 new, so it would be a pretty easy .9 flip, methinks. You might even turn a profit after tax if you can find it used.

Additional edit: Called another Gamestop and they gave me the same quote. Seems odd, since with Edge + coupon it's only, like $24.50 to buy.

[quote name='tianxia']I just called one of the Gamestops that give TIVs over the phone and they told me that Ninja Gaiden 2 is trading for $20 base. Can anyone confirm this?

If it is true, it's $27 total after bonus and Edge. It's $30 new, so it would be a pretty easy .9 flip, methinks. You might even turn a profit after tax if you can find it used.

Additional edit: Called another Gamestop and they gave me the same quote. Seems odd, since with Edge + coupon it's only, like $24.50 to buy.[/quote]

Just called my local store, confirmed that Ninja Gaiden 2's base GS TIV is $20. So yeah, awesome.

Also, Skate 360 hasn't changed from yesterday and is still base TIV of $12 at GS.

[quote name='io']I heard of that before (probably from you ;)). That seems to be in between what I saw today and a real Gamecrazy. I'll have to check, but I don't think my local HV is taking game trades and their "used" section is entirely converted rentals. So It really isn't viable as a game trading place - but for the new stuff it is nice as it saves me a trip. But then again, I could always get my closest Gamecrazy to price match Fry's ads and I have no idea if this HV would do that. I guess when I return my rental there I need to ask if they take trades and match sale prices on new games...

Anyway, that had always been my main reason for getting any GC credit in the first place - that they will price match ads on new stuff. For example, I got FF IV for $34 or so by matching the Fry's ad. Well, that and the rental sheets they give out when you purchase a system. Not only was I able to flip a Wii from there way back in Dec. 2006 but I got a sheet of rental coupons to keep. I also bought my 360 and a DS from Gamecrazy. I still have free rental coupons that run through April or May of next year. (Just used one on Wario Shake It).[/quote]

I got turned down trying to price match to Fry's, was told it only applies to regular price not advertised price, WTF. I'm going to push the issue harder next time I want a price match. I know I'm working these guys hard as I always trade 2 of any BB flip, and I've been close to 1K in reserved games and on account credit, but what the hell, I want my last drop of blood :)

I have some cheap BBV credit. I was wondering should I get an xbox 360 or the 40 gb PS3 that I can get for $359 ...or...should I wait for the 80 gb PS3/ Is the gb's really that important and is the dualshock alot better than the original? I also want a blueray player and this is edging me toward the PS3 but I am ticked about no backwards compatability. Ohhhhhhh, the decisions. help!!!

[quote name='GoVols']I have some cheap BBV credit. I was wondering should I get an xbox 360 or the 40 gb PS3 that I can get for $359 ...or...should I wait for the 80 gb PS3/ Is the gb's really that important and is the dualshock alot better than the original? I also want a blueray player and this is edging me toward the PS3 but I am ticked about no backwards compatability. Ohhhhhhh, the decisions. help!!![/quote]

Dualshocks are much better than the Sixaxis. That being said, you can really just grab a Dualshock anytime with all that Blockbuster credit. Accessories are the major thing I use my BBV credit for. That and the occasional situation where they stock a game I actually want.

If you're waiting for the new 80GB model, it's basically the same as the 40GB; no BC and only 2 USB ports in exchange for a slightly quieter motherboard. If you can find them carrying the old 80GB model, that's probably your best bet.

I currently have an xbox 360 pro with a 20 gig hard drive and I just want to upgrade the hard drive for 120 gig hard drive. So I go to a local game store and they offered me the entire elite system with 120 gig hard drive and all the cables and 3 games for about 200-250 dollars. My question is should I just keep the elite and sell my pro with extras or keep the 120 gig hard drive and sell the elite??? What do you all think?

(they both have hdmi)

so for anyone wanting to know, i called the bbv in norcal and they don't have any new 80gb ps3 :( they said its in the system but it doesn't show that they are getting any in anytime soon. anyone know any other details for norcal?

I will take note of which location has what when I make my run this weekend. I know all the ones I go to has some PS3's just dont know which SKU they are.

[quote name='whymustiregister']Bah, that number is for BB Online. Correct number is 800-406-6843, option 4. Spoke with a nice lady who confirmed there's a "block" on my account and that I have gone over the max dollar amount set by corporate. She said to expect a call back within a few business days. I do have a reference number in case they don't call. Another week I have to sit out on the flips. I'm going through withdrawals! :wall:[/QUOTE]

Like I've stated several times before just have a friend or family member start up a trade account then have them trade for you. Also, did they specify how much credit you had to have to go over the limit because I've heard several different numbers?

bread's done
Back