The General eBay Rant Thread

I know for a damn fact I once had a package that had incorrect postage and if they had looked and saw that it was an eBay label they would have done the necessary protocol which would have resulted in ME getting the bill for the actual cost. Instead the ingrate at the sorting facility just forwarded it to the buyer then they had to incur the charge. The PO notified me of this ahead of them so thankfully I did a partial refund to the buyer so I didn't get hit with an angry message later but the entire ordeal could have been avoided had they done what they do any other time and that's bill the sender not the receiver. It's just morons not caring or looking at shit like they're supposed to.
I can't find that policy anywhere. All I can find is that it'll be held for delivery with postage due.

Here's an interesting one...

Voided a label from a package the USPS sent back to me because they obviously were not happy with my ebay postage. Took it to the PO this morning with the intent to pay whatever the damn place wanted to ship it for as my printer was out of ink and I just did not care at this point after this shitty week of dealing with them. I point out that the label said PARCEL SELECT on it as they instantly recognized the box from where they had opened it apparently and they then apologized to me as they said they thought it was Media Mail.  So they just take the box off me and say they'll ship it right away. (My original label that was voided earlier that day was still attached as I was just going to have them place their own new one over it) I've been up for over 24 hours now so after they said they'd just take it off me I thought nothing of it and left. Now I'm home and remember that label I had requested to have it voided. So what should I do here? I do not want to have anyone think I'm trying to be a fraud (because getting my $7.42 shipping back is how I roll) here since I requested a void on the label then end up having it re-shipped with it. As much as I'm sure the government has more pressing concerns than 7 bucks, I really don't want to have something come back and bite me in the ass since they warn you about fraudulent activities when you request void labels. I had every intention of paying for a new label there despite the PO's obvious incompetence that lead me there to get  a new one in the first place and didn't expect or realize they would just take it off me and say they'll re-send it just like that when they saw what they did. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That means you're screwed. Five years jail time and $100,000 fine.

Go in to the Post Office and ask about it. No one here can actually help you.

Where's that insufficient postage policy if it's an eBay label anyways?

I wasn't actually fearful of jail or big fines but the way they've been conducting business in the last couple years whatever they did, if anything, would not surprise me.

And their policy changes depending on what they feel like. Sometimes they will send the item anyway and the receiver incurs the difference if they want to accept the item. Or they'll send it back to the sender which is what they usually always do in my experience. In this last week I've seen both scenarios though. I have even heard of some that will wait until the item arrive at the receiver's local PO then decide to waste time sending it all the way back to the sender.

I wasn't actually fearful of jail or big fines but the way they've been conducting business in the last couple years whatever they did, if anything, would not surprise me.

And their policy changes depending on what they feel like. Sometimes they will send the item anyway and the receiver incurs the difference if they want to accept the item. Or they'll send it back to the sender which is what they usually always do in my experience. In this last week I've seen both scenarios though. I have even heard of some that will wait until the item arrive at the receiver's local PO then decide to waste time sending it all the way back to the sender.
My point is, you're making shit up and directing it at them. They rarely change their policy. Their policy for insufficient postage is to hold delivery until the postage is paid. If your buyer refuses to pay, USPS send it back to you. Which perfectly explains all your experiences.

And they don't keep changing their policy. Whether they enforce it is a different story. Sounds more like you're a frequent repeat offender so you get scrutinized.

You've said some really strange things. Perhaps the problems in this equation aren't coming from the post office.

My point is, you're making shit up and directing it at them. They rarely change their policy. Their policy for insufficient postage is to hold delivery until the postage is paid. If your buyer refuses to pay, USPS send it back to you. Which perfectly explains all your experiences.

And they don't keep changing their policy. Whether they enforce it is a different story. Sounds more like you're a frequent repeat offender so you get scrutinized.
Yeah...I don't think what you said is accurate according to this email that I received from ebay:

The U.S. Postal Service has informed us that you recently underpaid on postage for items sold on eBay.

On August 1, 2017, USPS moved to an automated system that detects underpayments and overpayments on postage. If a postage discrepancy is detected, USPS will automatically collect for underpaid postage, or refund for overpaid postage. This effort applies to all online postage printing methods, including eBay Labels.

In accordance with this update, USPS has let us know that you recently underpaid on postage for the below items you sold on eBay. Please note that you will not be charged anything now for these items, but we ask that you check your processes to avoid being charged for additional postage in the future.

Yeah...I don't think what you said is accurate according to this email that I received from ebay:

The U.S. Postal Service has informed us that you recently underpaid on postage for items sold on eBay.

On August 1, 2017, USPS moved to an automated system that detects underpayments and overpayments on postage. If a postage discrepancy is detected, USPS will automatically collect for underpaid postage, or refund for overpaid postage. This effort applies to all online postage printing methods, including eBay Labels.

In accordance with this update, USPS has let us know that you recently underpaid on postage for the below items you sold on eBay. Please note that you will not be charged anything now for these items, but we ask that you check your processes to avoid being charged for additional postage in the future.
A) That's not a policy change, just automatic enformcement, and B) doesn't apply to Navex's case, and C) I never got that email, and looking through Google, most people didn't.

Edit: And in your case, it sounds like the automated version inspected your package.

Edit 2: A lot of the estimates on Amazon and eBay are often based on the weight without packaging. Postage is paid on the package's weight (or the package's dimensional weight, i.e. shipping a huge empty box).

You've said some really strange things. Perhaps the problems in this equation aren't coming from the post office.
I'm not making anything up. I sent something last week they didn't agree with the postage on and sent me a letter which I can take a pic of if you don't believe me that flat out said they would still send it to the receiver/buyer but they'd have to pay for the actual shipping cost. (Which I rectified by alerting the buyer and compensated them) All I'm saying is I always thought they shipped things back to the seller/sender for inadequate/wrong postage but as of late I've had two scenarios happen, what happened last week and them rejecting other things. As I said in my last post they even admitted fault and made it clear they lumped my Parcel Select package in with my other two media mails (they were books, no ads but apparently they are starting to crack down on anything they don't consider educational even though the rules don't specifically state it's for educational books only) as they never even looked at the label on the box. They tried to deny it but it's kinda hard to do that when the dates are posted on the labels. Been selling almost 10 years, have never had any issues shipping shit, this is why I never sell during December and have posted here in the past about abstaining from December sales in fear of buyers remorse and returners plus the USPS pulling this kind of shit.

And slpped don't get so bent out of shape. So I was wrong I guess, I'm sorry you got mad because I replied to you if that makes you feel better. But it's pretty common knowledge USPS pretty much does whatever they want in any case and I've always heard of them just sending stuff back to people that didn't pay the right postage (and they did to me yet oddly last week they just said they'd charge the receiver and I have a letter to prove it). Also, your email indicates this particular process just started last summer so naturally I wouldn't know as I'm not a regular seller, I sell things I no longer need or when I want to make a bit of extra money.

I'm not making anything up. I sent something last week they didn't agree with the postage on and sent me a letter which I can take a pic of if you don't believe me that flat out said they would still send it to the receiver/buyer but they'd have to pay for the actual shipping cost. (Which I rectified by alerting the buyer and compensated them) All I'm saying is I always thought they shipped things back to the seller/sender for inadequate/wrong postage but as of late I've had two scenarios happen, what happened last week and them rejecting other things. As I said in my last post they even admitted fault and made it clear they lumped my Parcel Select package in with my other two media mails (they were books, no ads but apparently they are starting to crack down on anything they don't consider educational even though the rules don't specifically state it's for educational books only) as they never even looked at the label on the box. They tried to deny it but it's kinda hard to do that when the dates are posted on the labels. Been selling almost 10 years, have never had any issues shipping shit, this is why I never sell during December and have posted here in the past about abstaining from December sales in fear of buyers remorse and returners plus the USPS pulling this kind of shit.

And slpped don't get so bent out of shape. So I was wrong I guess, I'm sorry you got mad because I replied to you if that makes you feel better. But it's pretty common knowledge USPS pretty much does whatever they want in any case and I've always heard of them just sending stuff back to people that didn't pay the right postage (and they did to me yet oddly last week they just said they'd charge the receiver and I have a letter to prove it). Also, your email indicates this particular process just started last summer so naturally I wouldn't know as I'm not a regular seller, I sell things I no longer need or when I want to make a bit of extra money.
I am on your side! I am not mad at you or anyone else....except for USPS. I will never trust them again with a package that has to be somewhere on a tight schedule. I completely believe you about USPS making stuff up as they go along...they still operate on a monopoly-style mentality although that is changing to a degree with things like last-mile deliveries for FedEx and UPS.

What's being described suggests to me that you (Navex) are not weighing your packages before shipping. Do you just accept the dimensions and weight that eBay guesses for you when you make a listing?

The handful of times that incorrect postage has occurred on a package delivered to me, the post office has held the package until I, the receiver, have paid the difference. That's happened once that I can remember in 30+ years of shipping and receiving. I've also never had a package returned or reported as insufficient postage.

USPS is slammed for the holidays. They have brought in temp workers to help, which is causing issues with delays and missed packages. It happens every year. This isn't a monopoly-style mentality, it's a business that has too much government intervention and can't run itself properly as a result.

A few other statements you have made demonstrate a level of ignorance to how USPS operates. I am left to complete the assumption that you are the common piece with these issues.

I'm not making anything up. I sent something last week they didn't agree with the postage on and sent me a letter which I can take a pic of if you don't believe me that flat out said they would still send it to the receiver/buyer but they'd have to pay for the actual shipping cost. (Which I rectified by alerting the buyer and compensated them) All I'm saying is I always thought they shipped things back to the seller/sender for inadequate/wrong postage but as of late I've had two scenarios happen, what happened last week and them rejecting other things. As I said in my last post they even admitted fault and made it clear they lumped my Parcel Select package in with my other two media mails (they were books, no ads but apparently they are starting to crack down on anything they don't consider educational even though the rules don't specifically state it's for educational books only)
You know what you describe is exactly what I said their policy has been, and what their policy on their webpage has said for like a decade, right?

Which is why I'm still not getting why you're criticizing the USPS for doing what they said they would do in the event of the shipper's mistake.

As for media mail, they explicitly excluded comic books and video games.

What I didn't believe was your claim of frequent policy changes. Which I'm still not seeing.

What's being described suggests to me that you (Navex) are not weighing your packages before shipping. Do you just accept the dimensions and weight that eBay guesses for you when you make a listing?

The handful of times that incorrect postage has occurred on a package delivered to me, the post office has held the package until I, the receiver, have paid the difference. That's happened once that I can remember in 30+ years of shipping and receiving. I've also never had a package returned or reported as insufficient postage.

USPS is slammed for the holidays. They have brought in temp workers to help, which is causing issues with delays and missed packages. It happens every year. This isn't a monopoly-style mentality, it's a business that has too much government intervention and can't run itself properly as a result.

A few other statements you have made demonstrate a level of ignorance to how USPS operates. I am left to complete the assumption that you are the common piece with these issues.
No. I have my own scale I use. I weigh and measure my boxes. I don't think you're paying attention to what I've been saying. I've been selling on ebay for nearly 10 years, have never had an issue or one refund request. Here's what has has happened in the last week and and a half.

- one package sent back for unknown reasons, postage was right, everything was. It was a a 3lb. box of old Pokemon strategy guides I sent as media mail. Clearly they didn't accept it as MM as I had to re-send it through PS. That was on Friday.

- over the weekend I sent three more things and Monday they send back them back to me. The other two are more MM items, they are graphic novels. They fit their definition of MM as they ARE books. No ads in them. I've been slowly selling off my GN collection for the last 3 years through eBay and using MM and never received anything back. I get a letter along with them saying they don't qualify for MM and they write NO COMICS on the paper they send me. It was explained to me once that comics to the USPS are single issues, most notably, that HAVE ADS in them. In addition to those two, humorously they also sent back another package that they didn't even look at as they assumed it was MM too and that was the boots I sent Parcel as I've already detailed here. Just incompetence on their part as the label clearly said PS and as I've said once I pointed this out to them they apologized and re-shipped it.

So no, this is not a weighing issue and I'm not ignorant in how to ship things. Feedback has been perfect for 9 years as a seller and I would be at the next level if I routinely sold on there but please keep trying to discredit me as I enjoy watching you come up with more shit I can shoot down.

The other two are more MM items, they are graphic novels. They fit their definition of MM as they ARE books. No ads in them. I've been slowly selling off my GN collection for the last 3 years through eBay and using MM and never received anything back. I get a letter along with them saying they don't qualify for MM and they write NO COMICS on the paper they send me. It was explained to me once that comics to the USPS are single issues, most notably, that HAVE ADS in them.
The written policy is "NO COMICS." Graphic novels being allowable or not is a matter of interpretation. There's no explicit, USPS-wide policy saying it's only single issue comics.

They're being stricter and stricter with Media Mail, because as evident even in this thread, many people abuse it.

Had a lady purchase the case/booklet I had listed for Super Smash Bros Wii U, no disc included. She was the 4th person to "purchase" this and the first 3 cancelled before I shipped because "just noticed it didnt have the game". So my title mentions its case and booklet only, "NO DISC PLEASE READ". I mention that again in the description. I send her not 1 but 2 messages before I send it out just to make sure she understands.... no response. I sent it out........3 days later, "Uhm hi Id like to return this item, I misread and didnt know it didnt have the disc".

YOU HAD 4 fuckn WARNINGS! Then I had to send her an actual email because she apparently didnt know how to check Ebay messages and thought I was ignoring her! She gave me some sob story about how it was her brothers Xmas gift and she thought buying online she could get it for cheap and she thought it was unfair that I wasnt going to except a refund...yada yada yada. I eventually just told her to send it back and Id refund her. I just cannot stand people who look at pictures and price and hit that Buy It Now button.........If Im buying something online I reread the description like 3 times and even ask questions.
*After* winning the action, the bidder asked me if the $115 Special Edition Zelda game also included the Switch system. I tersely replied that I would start the action higher if the game also included the $300 system. At least he paid.

Last year, I had some 2016 state test book purchased with BIN and not paid for so many times, that I had to kept lowering the price because as it got closer to the end of the year the book was losing value. Other copies were selling, and we were all charging about the same price. Either it was competitor's taking mine off the market or just an awful string of bad luck.

Last year, I had some 2016 state test book purchased with BIN and not paid for so many times, that I had to kept lowering the price because as it got closer to the end of the year the book was losing value. Other copies were selling, and we were all charging about the same price. Either it was competitor's taking mine off the market or just an awful string of bad luck.
Did the must pay immediately with Paypal option not work for that?

I don’t think having the pay immediately checked really does anything. If not paid in 2 days I re-list. Then eBay does the unpaid item case 18 days later which refunds the fees.

For people dealing with returns I would suggest offering returns. As long as your description is good INAD shouldn’t stick and any other return buyer pays return shipping and restocking fee. If you sell 100 items per year it pays for itself even if you do get stuck with a random return. I used to offer no returns but after I got one on a used game I started allowing them and no issues since.

What's the point of "buyer doesn't accept returns" if EBay let's a buyer do it anyways?! Guy said my 5TB hard drive was seizing up.....BS! Now a guy says one stick of RAM is causing his PC not to boot....BS! Hdd is on the way back and I'm sure they'll side with RAM guy. It all worked great in my PC and now I'll be stuck with broken parts and no money!

I say no returns just so it discourages people from trying to return something.

It is annoying that if a buyer opens up a not as described dispute, they are 99% of the time going to win even if they are wrong and you are basically depending on buyers to be honest on anything you sell.

It is also annoying that eBay expects returns to be offered. Even in their new seller update:

"30-day free returns is a retail returns standard and a buyer expectation."

They want an individual seller to have a longer return policy that some brick and mortar stores. If I sell an old game I know longer want and get a few dollars after fees, if I offer free returns, I'm basically losing any money I got from the sale.

Thanks for broadcasting that for all the scammers to see...

EDIT: I know I didn't help matters by bumping your complaint, but let's use a little common sense because if there's truly nothing that can be done about it then all you've done is help the bad guys.

Why the fuck are proper expedited shipping options so much to ask for these days? I'm not a patient person. I'm not paying $15-20 to hope it shows up in 2-4 weeks. I get blu-rays from Japan in 3 fucking days for $16 shipping via FedEx International. Yet, UK, EU, and AU outlets refuse to offer anything besides their garbage local "post." Stop being lazy cunts and offer a FedEx option for fuck sake! Why do those countries suck so much? Even American shops refuse to offer simple Priority Mail as an option for a movie sometimes. It's usually not a problem, but there are rare titles that are hard to get. I refuse to deal with sellers that only offer fucking media mail and act like it's impossible to slap on a better shipping label when the customer is willing to cover it. I was trying to find the 1999 Pirahna remake, and there was only one seller on ebay with it. I kept asking them to relist with a better shipping option and the idiot refused. It's been over 6 months, and the fucking idiot is STILL listing the same item with "economy shipping" while I found my copy elsewhere. It's just amazing how dumb these sellers/shops can be.

Even Amazon is the same way. Amazon in the UK/EU used to at least use royal mail or DHL. Now it's fucking Asendia with no tracking. It just keeps going backwards instead of improving. Amazon's highest tier expedited shipping, "Global Express" is literally double the price in the UK/EU than Amazon Japan and every "fulfilled by Amazon" seller I try to buy from on any international Amazon site to save a little somehow has international shipping blocked. I swear it's Amazon fucking doing it and blaming it on the sellers when I complain. If it's shipped by Amazon, it should fall under the same shipping policy as the same item sold by Amazon. fuckers.

Then you need to get fucking patient. I despise impatient buyers who need their shit the day before they order it. I'm a big eBay seller. I've got dozens of boxes of stuff, most of it poorly labeled and archived. I take a while to ship out some stuff because I cannot find it. I've got big mouth punks breathing down my neck for the stuff they bought because I'm late in shipping it. No, you're not going to die if your movie/video game is a few days late.

STFU!

Then you need to get fucking patient. I despise impatient buyers who need their shit the day before they order it. I'm a big eBay seller. I've got dozens of boxes of stuff, most of it poorly labeled and archived. I take a while to ship out some stuff because I cannot find it. I've got big mouth punks breathing down my neck for the stuff they bought because I'm late in shipping it. No, you're not going to die if your movie/video game is a few days late.

STFU!
If you can't manage your shit, you deserve the negative feedback.

Since when did sellers think its okay to ask a buyer to remove stuff from a bundle and offer a lower price?! Dumb bitch sent me a $20 offer for a Wii guitar and GH World Tour.......Im not just going to remove the copy of Lego RockBand from the bundle because you dont want it! Plus theres already a $30 bid!

Then another guy offers $40 for my Raspberry Pi 3 bundle, he doesnt want the keyboard/DualShock 3/SNES usb controller. Just everything else- Pi 3 model B, 64GB microsd card setup with Retro Pi and a comic book theme, ac adapter, and the shell I paid like $20 for! The Pi costs $35 by itself!

I order smth on eBay every single week. I'm a huge fan of hopping and it's probably my fav online store. Only once I had the delivery issue on eBay when I moved to Canada. As it turned out I missed one number in my postal code and my parcel was lost. Now I always use lookup here to avoid such mistakes.

Why do I even bother saying "No Returns Or Refunds" and why does Ebay have a "Buyer doesnt accept returns" option IF THEY ALWAYS SIDE WITH THE fuckING BUYER AND LET THEM RETURN SHIT?!!! Ive sold about 20 things the past week, including 5 graphing calculators. Noone else has complained about their items! Everything gets cleaned and tested before shipping, I DONT SELL BROKEN STUFF UNLESS NOTED! Guy says his TI-89 doesnt work. I offer suggestions and we get today, I plead my case with Ebay.......took them a whopping 5 minutes to decide in his favor.......I mean I only have over 400 positive feedback and hes got like 100........

I can guarantee hes having buyers remorse because he needs like a TI-83 or 84! I bet the calculator will work just fine or hes going to send me a broken one just to cover his ass!

Can a buyer re-open a refund request after they closed the request? Lady was trying to rip me off by claiming the item description does not match what was listed. I listed a game for the PS4 and she thought that she was actually going to get a PS4 system, even though there was no picture of a PS4 or any description stating the auction was for a PS4 console or system. The auction was even priced for a game and not a PS4.

I think she was having buyer remorse because she claimed that I didn't mention in my description that it was not for a PS4 console and of course ebay sided with her when I asked them to step in. Which is ridiculous because it was listed under the video games category and I mentioned in the item description that this game was for the Sony Playstation 4. When questioned why the ruling favored her, ebay said that I listed it improperly because my ebay title didn't say the game was for the Playstation 4 in the title listing. Ebay said I missed out because I didn't include the word "for" in the title. I then asked ebay if bought a movie listed as Disney Coco Blu-ray on ebay, should I be expecting to get a blu-ray player, and they said yes.

I think I am done with ebay. Something tells me even if I have added the word "for" in the title, ebay would still side with her.

^Damn, talk about getting screwed over! I hate how they cater to these idiots who cant fucking read the description! And it your case you had the pictures and info to prove you were in the right. Such bullshit!

As for me, there is no question about it. I AM done with eBay. eBay, in their infinite wisdumb, decided to implement yet another way to completely screw buyers over. This motherfucker right here.

kO76l4j.png

Buyers already know they can fuck a seller in the ass with no consequences, and now shitBay is blaring it on every single item page to INVITE buyers to screw sellers over. You know, for the new buyers who don't yet know what a paradise eBay is for them. I was planning to have big sales on eBay since the holiday season is fast approaching, but this year, it's not happening. Or ever again. I'm closing down my eBay and Paypal accounts for good. This is the only way to get eBay to understand. Somebody has to be the one to say no.

As for me, there is no question about it. I AM done with eBay. eBay, in their infinite wisdumb, decided to implement yet another way to completely screw buyers over. This motherfucker right here.

kO76l4j.png

Buyers already know they can fuck a seller in the ass with no consequences, and now shitBay is blaring it on every single item page to INVITE buyers to screw sellers over. You know, for the new buyers who don't yet know what a paradise eBay is for them. I was planning to have big sales on eBay since the holiday season is fast approaching, but this year, it's not happening. Or ever again. I'm closing down my eBay and Paypal accounts for good. This is the only way to get eBay to understand. Somebody has to be the one to say no.
Sorry, don’t get your beef with this one. “Get the item you ordered or your money back” is standard retail boilerplate.

Sorry, don’t get your beef with this one. “Get the item you ordered or your money back” is standard retail boilerplate.
eBay has absolutely nothing to do with retail. Nobody should ever use "eBay" and "retail" in the same sentence unless that sentence is "eBay has absolutely nothing to do with retail."

I never understand his beef. It's also been there for like a decade.
But it has never been on display so blatantly and prominently. It's psychologically inviting.

eBay has absolutely nothing to do with retail. Nobody should ever use "eBay" and "retail" in the same sentence unless that sentence is "eBay has absolutely nothing to do with retail."

But it has never been on display so blatantly and prominently. It's psychologically inviting.
So what word describes eBay then? Because I know plenty of people, including my wife and me, who often check eBay prices on new items when shopping for stuff. Seems awfully retailish to me!

So what word describes eBay then? Because I know plenty of people, including my wife and me, who often check eBay prices on new items when shopping for stuff. Seems awfully retailish to me!
eBay is not at all retailish, which is also not a word. eBay is the well-paid middleman for people all over the world to connect with potential buyers to sell to. eBay, by virtue of being an online only business, is more likened to a planet-sized thrift store. Yes, there are retailers like Target and Best Buy that sell through eBay, but most of the sellers are randoms that are just trying to make an extra buck on eBay and aren't able to make more than $500 a month there. We are not retailers.

But, the important thing to note, my uneducated fellow poster, is that since eBay is a middleman, it cannot be a retailer because it doesn't sell anything. Because it's a middleman.

eBay is not at all retailish, which is also not a word. eBay is the well-paid middleman for people all over the world to connect with potential buyers to sell to. eBay, by virtue of being an online only business, is more likened to a planet-sized thrift store. Yes, there are retailers like Target and Best Buy that sell through eBay, but most of the sellers are randoms that are just trying to make an extra buck on eBay and aren't able to make more than $500 a month there. We are not retailers.

But, the important thing to note, my uneducated fellow poster, is that since eBay is a middleman, it cannot be a retailer because it doesn't sell anything. Because it's a middleman.
By definition, the vast majority of things sold on eBay are sold retail because consumers are buying them in small quantities for their own consumption. Not always the case, but it is usually the case. So if Best Buy, etc. sells a customer a product through their eBay store for the same price they have on their own website it’s retail in one instance and not in the other? Seems illogical to me, but what do I know? I just have a master’s in marketing so I’ll defer to your PhD.

P.S. I know retailish is not a real word, but thanks for the tip.

Sold my complete in box IceMan cold therapy machine then Ebay took down the other 2 I had listed. So dumb! Its a machine you put ice and water into, its not medicine or needles! They need to relax with the medical item rule. They better go after the others listed right now.

So I had a buyer open a case recently saying it was an unauthorized transaction.

A couple months later, Paypal just told me that the buyer’s financial institution decided in the buyer’s favor after Paypal tried to resolve the dispute.

Luckily it was just a $20 game, but it's really annoying. I'm not sure if I will continue to sell much on eBay. Facebook Marketplace has been more successful for me.

Wow. Ebay sellers are such scum. They're already listing Hitman 2 CE for double the price, and it's still IN STOCK at Gamestop for MSRP! They oughtta be fucking banned for that stupid shit.

Wow. Ebay sellers are such scum. They're already listing Hitman 2 CE for double the price, and it's still IN STOCK at Gamestop for MSRP! They oughtta be fucking banned for that stupid shit.
Please tell me why in the hell ebay will ban this when they are built on reselling. The higher the price, the more profit they will get.

So wait, people are selling stuff for more then MSRP but GS still has it in stock....Do I have to buy it from the sellers on ebay??? Or do I still have a mind and can make my own choices?????? Sheesh it's almost like everyone needs to lose money when they sell stuff.

NEWS FLASH, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY IT!

So wait, people are selling stuff for more then MSRP but GS still has it in stock....Do I have to buy it from the sellers on ebay??? Or do I still have a mind and can make my own choices?????? Sheesh it's almost like everyone needs to lose money when they sell stuff.

NEWS FLASH, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY IT!
They're scum for trying to fucking scam people with those ridiculous prices. FYI, Some of us don't like doing business with Gamestop.

They're scum for trying to fucking scam people with those ridiculous prices. FYI, Some of us don't like doing business with Gamestop.
LOL Someone needs to learn what a scam is. They list it at a price, they aren't hiding or lying to you. That is NOT what a scam is. Also, so don't buy from Gamestop....no one is making you buy shit there. But if GS is the only store that sells that particular item and you really want it then then you need to buy it from GS or look elsewhere. You sound like an entitled child who wants to get what you want.

bread's done
Back