The "Gina Carano's face" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojimbo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
We're all gonna miss this after that Cyborg dude has his way with you.

mh8uw9.jpg

3306ykp.jpg

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to make an OTT that was nearly word for word this, but got distracted with Criterion talk.

Thanks for covering it.

[quote name='Moxio']Way to invite all the creepos, guys.[/QUOTE]I don't see corrosivesteal around so I figure that we came out ahead.

It would be so hot to let her beat the shit out of me before having out-of-control rough sex.

[quote name='TheRock88']:drool:

My friend asked me to go with him tonight to the event but tickets were sold out online. :([/QUOTE]

Was it chaddy?

lol.

My mom is legit, super pissed at me because I stayed out until 9:30PM eating at the Olive Garden.

But I don't care because I turn 17 in two hours, and I am leaving in 12 days. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Was your dinner worth it, darthbudge? Olive Garden minestrone soup and salad is pretty yum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was definately worth it. I had the soup and salad, and it was great.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Budge, you should know better. You can't be out that late, God goes to sleep at 8:30.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']How much did your dinner cost, darthjoshua?[/QUOTE]

Like $15 for the dinner, drink and tip.

That is another thing my mom was pissed about, that I spent too much money, after she just gave me card and said to get dinner, but not go crazy. Apparently $15 is crazy.

[quote name='DT778']That was a good fight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Melendez was absolutely relentless, I can't believe Ishida lasted as long as he did.

--

You ate dinner by yourself, Darth Budge?

$15 for dinner , drink and tip at a sit down restaurant is far from crazy. Anything between $10 and $20 should be expected. More than $20-$25 I would say is getting kinda crazy.

[quote name='Moxio']

You ate dinner by yourself, Darth Budge?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I ate with a group of friends. We were out, and my mom wanted to go home immediately so she gave me money, and I went with a friend.

EDIT: She said she thought I was gonna spend like $5. :/

I guess she thought I was gonna go to McD's or something, but she didn't say a number so oh well.

I dunno. Looking at Santos/Cyborg... I have a feeling she's going to pound Carano. But, if Gina can pull it off, then may Brak rub one out to her physical dominance for years.

[quote name='Moxio']When did you start watching MMA, sixersballernumber3?[/QUOTE]
Whenever it's on a channel I get and I happen to know it's on.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Babalu's face during that knockout was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Like I said in the MMA thread, he looked like he got knocked retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back