The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Daniel Craig) $7.99 at Best Buy

Were any of you able to order online for in-store pickup? I got stuck with an "in store only" when trying to add to cart.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Were any of you able to order online for in-store pickup? I got stuck with an "in store only" when trying to add to cart.[/QUOTE]

I placed an order at about 7:30 EST without any problem. Although it wouldn't let me do in-store pick-up when trying to check inventory. I had to add to cart and then do it from checkout.

[quote name='mvp828']I placed an order at about 7:30 EST without any problem. Although it wouldn't let me do in-store pick-up when trying to check inventory. I had to add to cart and then do it from checkout.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I can't get it to add to cart from the search or product description pages. Guess they greyed out the "add" box when they stopped taking shipping orders.

Ahhh, awesome. I just read this while at my local BBY. Nabbed their last one in stock. Loved the movie and would like my gf to watch it with me, but I feel she'll get super pissed at the rape scenes :/

Going to check the store for this today, but it's unavailable everywhere around me. They had like a billion copies of this before, sigh.

[quote name='Jodou']Going to check the store for this today, but it's unavailable everywhere around me. They had like a billion copies of this before, sigh.[/QUOTE]

Jodou,

If I remember correctly, you are from NJ? If so, how far away are you from Woodbridge BB?

[quote name='jgiovanni']Jodou,

If I remember correctly, you are from NJ? If so, how far away are you from Woodbridge BB?[/QUOTE]
I am not, sorry. I did however score the last copy at my BB this morning! Moonrise Kingdom and GwtDT for $14 after $10 RZ + U&S; niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Best Buys system is set-up where if they only have 2 copies left the online store checker says it is not available in the store. Several times I have found deals that say that it isn't available at my closest store, but when I check there is either 0 to 2 in the store. So, doesn't hurt to check.

[quote name='outcastjon']Best Buys system is set-up where if they only have 2 copies left the online store checker says it is not available in the store. Several times I have found deals that say that it isn't available at my closest store, but when I check there is either 0 to 2 in the store. So, doesn't hurt to check.[/QUOTE]
Yep, exactly why I still checked and got one. I knew there still had to be some copies out there, but they make it very hard to tell which ones with their system.

[quote name='Jodou']I am not, sorry. I did however score the last copy at my BB this morning! Moonrise Kingdom and GwtDT for $14 after $10 RZ + U&S; niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.[/QUOTE]

No problem, just wanted to le you know that this BB had a bunch of copies in stock.

[quote name='180husher']It is the blu-ray. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. The store finder lists it as a DVD with that sku

[quote name='seether254']dead link and you should put "DVD" in the title.[/QUOTE]
It is actually the blu-ray / dvd / digital combo to be exact. When I bought mine this morning, it didn't ring up $7.99 automatically. I needed a manager override to price match the website. It looks like they have since removed the item (sku 4816213) from the website though.

Wonder if this was a price mistake because mine didn't need an override and now they took it down off the site all in one day. Either way, works for me!

[quote name='DRKnight']Impossible to find wish it was in stock[/QUOTE]

It was in stock for shipping when I posted it. Now it's removed from the site. The sku is 4816213 if someone wants to create a new stock locator link using the sku swap trick.

My order shipped on October 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have hit it at just the wrong time. Found the last copy, checked the website to make sure it was still $7.99, and by the time i checked out ten minutes later the site said $19.99.

bread's done
Back