The Giving Chain (Steam Codes)

otangz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I thought this might be a fun way to give out all of our extra steam codes. Here's the idea.

I will start things out by giving away a Cave Story + Steam code. The first person who responds to this thread and has a code of their own to give away will receive my Cave Story code via PM.

So if you want to receive Cave Story + please post the game that you are willing to give away next (Steam codes only for now). If this works according to plan, we could start a long chain of code giveaways. It would also prevent lurkers from nabbing all of our codes.

So who wants Cave Story (and has an extra Steam code to giveaway).

Let me know if you have the spare Metro 2033 key and I'll PM you the Cave Story + key.

And I think a Steam gift would be fine... as long as everyone follows through and sends out their games or keys, then I think it would all work out alright.

This is an interesting idea. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, though. Is this like trading Steam codes, or it that key also open to the 'public'?

I'll have to send the code to canvasch since he is the first person who definitely has a code to giveaway. PM being sent.

Hopefully someone still needs a Metro key or this thread is going to die out real fast. LOL.

OK MY TURN!!!
I am giving away Metro 2033
first one to post under me and also say what game they are giving away will get the code in a PM!

[quote name='Rxanadu']I have a code for Cave Story+ to give away, but I already have Metro 2033 via the THQ Humble Bundle.[/QUOTE]

I think you really dont understand the point, if you have something to giveaway, and i have some other thing, you give me your game, and then i giveaway mine, we will not trade the keys.

Have Awesomenauts Character Skin DLC, want Cave Story +

If you give me CS+ ill continue the chain giving away my Awesomenauts DLC

EDIT: is not an example, i really want to do that ^

Ok what happened to the chain?? i want the cave story+ copy that is the actual giveaway!, i have an awesomenauts DLC to give.

C'mon guys...only post if you want the most recently offered product. So at this point, since canvasch is the last person to receive something, and is offereing Metro 2033, only post an offer if you want Metro 2033. At that point, he will send it to you, and the next person to offer something to the thread should be sent the thing that you offered.

I already have Metro, so what I should do at this point is just wait until someone takes that and offers up something I want.

[quote name='otangz']I'll have to send the code to canvasch since he is the first person who definitely has a code to giveaway. PM being sent.

Hopefully someone still needs a Metro key or this thread is going to die out real fast. LOL.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure anyone who wanted a copy of Metro grabbed one either from the Humble THQ Bundle, or from their giveaway promotion on Facebook. Hell, I have a physical copy, got one from the THQ Bundle, as well as a code from the promotion (which I then lost somehow. XS).

I've got a code to offer up here myself, but I'll be waiting until someone takes that Metro and offers up something I'd like. All else fails, there's always SteamGifts.

This just won't be that successful...unless people stop offering codes they got for free from a FaceBook giveaway (Really? Really guys?) that most, if not everyone (no, not literally) already got themselves, &/or everybody in the thread suddenly don't care about the price difference (they try get rid of a code for someone they don't want/need for something someone else wants to get rid of, regardless of the price value on either end & etc.). I just don't see this happening; most codes people will get (of value; not talking free FB giveaway codes or anything of that nature) are things they've bought themselves, & they would be more likely to offer it to their friends or family members than to complete strangers in return for something that said strangers got for free. Humble bundle chains (& others of similar nature) sound like something not many people would want to bite on either.

Just my two cents.

OK MY TURN!!!
first one to post under me and also say what game they are giving away will get the code in a PM!

[quote name='ND1Razor']Yay everyone offer metro! Keep being classy guys.[/QUOTE]

i don't see you offering ANYTHING. Judging your account activity, you are the definition of a lurker.

Well I have a Cortex Command Key and Path to War DLC key, But please only post under me if you have Red Faction Armageddon, and Redem the keys I don't want to give to someone who only want it for trade,sell,etc. And I DON'T Want anything in exchange this is a Giving Chain not trade thread. So post under me if you want Cortex Command or Path to War :) (2 different guys)

[quote name='ND1Razor']Yay everyone offer metro! Keep being classy guys.[/QUOTE]

I am sure there are plenty of people who still need to play metro (myself incuded). I just don't have a code in exchange. Not sure why it's a "bad" thing to exchange a code for that game.

OK MY TURN!!!
first one to post under me and also say what game they are giving away will get the code in a PM! (Trolol)

[quote name='canvasch']if no one requests it (with a code to give away to keep the thread going) by tomorrow, i'll pm you it Superstar :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks sir :)

[quote name='LoLRoflCopter']OK MY TURN!!!
first one to post under me and also say what game they are giving away will get the code in a PM! (Trolol)[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Claimed!

I will be offering any of Steam's free to play games....theres no code to speak of but can give a url to go to.

[quote name='Yako27']Well I have a Cortex Command Key and Path to War DLC key, But please only post under me if you have Red Faction Armageddon, and Redem the keys I don't want to give to someone who only want it for trade,sell,etc. And I DON'T Want anything in exchange this is a Giving Chain not trade thread. So post under me if you want Cortex Command or Path to War :) (2 different guys)[/QUOTE]

I have Red Faction from THQ Budle but below average, and i dont have Cortex C.

If you be so kind? After i can send you a screenshot of my library whit your gifts

Greetings

[quote name='woda85']I have Red Faction from THQ Budle but below average, and i dont have Cortex C.

If you be so kind? After i can send you a screenshot of my library whit your gifts

Greetings[/QUOTE]

Sure but I can only give you Path to War DLC :\ the Cortex Command will be for other member and yes if you can send me a screenshot:bouncy:

[quote name='Yako27']Sure but I can only give you Path to War DLC :\ the Cortex Command will be for other member and yes if you can send me a screenshot:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

ok, im glad for the path of war:)

please post if you use them so others know

Bioshock
RW293-Z4544-5ZYTF

Bioshock 2
29IIZ-T7JJZ-AFN9J

only wanted spec ops an already had these 2 extra

[quote name='TheRobReport']Sweet! Claimed!

I will be offering any of Steam's free to play games....theres no code to speak of but can give a url to go to.[/QUOTE]
That's BS.

[quote name='jimmywolf13']please post if you use them so others know

Bioshock
RW293-Z4544-5ZYTF

Bioshock 2
29IIZ-T7JJZ-AFN9J

only wanted spec ops an already had these 2 extra
[/QUOTE]
Well, I was expecting to get any of them, but I got both so thanks!

bread's done
Back