The Good, The Bad, and The Juggalo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lava Bow with decent stats is easily the best weapon in DS for lower levels. You can just destroy shit from afar and if it does manage to get to you, a couple swipes with whatever weapon and they are done.

Does anyone else find it odd that a mainstream commercial for T-Mobile (the one with Eric Clapton) that appears on all the channels uses a well known euphemism for ejaculation?

"I get off on 57 Chevy's. I get off on screaming guitars."

What's that all about?

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone else find it odd that a mainstream commercial for T-Mobile (the one with Eric Clapton) that appears on all the channels uses a well known euphemism for ejaculation?

"I get off on 57 Chevy's. I get off on screaming guitars."

What's that all about?[/QUOTE]

That's been puzzling me too.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

ps3cake.jpg

Now all that remains is to get the Platinum trophy in Uncharted 2. It should be fun trying to be that shit on Crushing difficulty.

[quote name='JolietJake']I keep forgetting to send this movie back to netflix.[/QUOTE]

I'm convinced that people like me who keep copies of Beerfest for 3 months before bother to watch them make up 80% of Netflix's profit.

For all you guys that know a lot about MMA who would you put money on:

Frank Trigg v Matt Serra

&

Mike Swick v Paulo Thiago

~~~

Happy Birthday Frisky, many happy returns.

[quote name='flowery']For all you guys that know a lot about MMA who would you put money on:

Frank Trigg v Matt Serra

&

[/QUOTE]

I'd bet on Matt Serra and Mike Swick

Weren't EGM subscribers supposed to get Maxim or something once EGM closed? Because I never did.

I'll probably subscribe to this new one, though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Richie Rich was stupid for having a McDonalds built in his house. He should have had a Panera instead.[/QUOTE]

Toasted turkey foccacia FTW!

Sandra Bullock was at her hottest in A Time to Kill (which is on TNT right now)

[quote name='Rocko']Weren't EGM subscribers supposed to get Maxim or something once EGM closed? Because I never did.[/QUOTE]

Me either.

I just got done reading "A Time To Kill". :eek:

--------------

Didn't Microsoft say that they were going to delete all the unused Xbox 1 gamertags? Did that ever happen?

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm convinced that people like me who keep copies of Beerfest for 3 months before bother to watch them make up 80% of Netflix's profit.[/QUOTE]

I've only done that once. Lately its two weeks and I'll send like 2 of 3 out.

[quote name='Rocko']Weren't EGM subscribers supposed to get Maxim or something once EGM closed? Because I never did.

I'll probably subscribe to this new one, though.[/QUOTE]

I did and mine just ran out with the Amanda Bynes issue.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm convinced that people like me who keep copies of Beerfest for 3 months before bother to watch them make up 80% of Netflix's profit.[/QUOTE]
I just use streaming so much more than the disc rental that i forget most of the time.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sandra Bullock was at her hottest in A Time to Kill (which is on TNT right now)[/QUOTE]

You should watch The Proposal, she looked mighty fine. She was super hot in Demolition Man too.

I need to get on copying this River Monsters disc so I can send it back and get disc 2 while it's still listed as available, not "Short Wait".

[quote name='Eviltude']I need to get on copying this River Monsters disc so I can send it back and get disc 2 while it's still listed as available, not "Short Wait".[/QUOTE]
I thought that was some redneck fishing show til i watched some videos online, damn those payara are scary.

This is craaaaaaazy:

021_DUBAI.jpg

This beautiful building is going to be made of 59 independently rotating modules/floors so that inhabitants will have a constantly shifting view of the outside world. The independent rotations will also give the building an ever-changing exterior that can warp into very complex and curvy designs. All of that aesthetic stuff is great and all, but the real innovation comes from the wind turbines built in between each floor. The resulting pollution-free energy will be enough to power the tower and several buildings in the surrounding area. Just Wow.
Each floor will rotate at approximately 6 meters per minute so that the inhabitants will not notice the movement, but only the shifting view from their windows. The best video representation of the experience I could find was on the developer’s website after clicking on the picture of the building at the bottom of the site.

:shock:

[quote name='Maklershed']Sandra Bullock was at her hottest in A Time to Kill (which is on TNT right now)
[/QUOTE]
In the nearly unwatchable Fire on the Amazon she is amazingly hot.

[quote name='Rocko']Weren't EGM subscribers supposed to get Maxim or something once EGM closed? Because I never did.

I'll probably subscribe to this new one, though.[/QUOTE]
I've been getting them even though my EGM sub was for an old address.

[quote name='flowery']For all you guys that know a lot about MMA who would you put money on:

Frank Trigg v Matt Serra

&

~~~

Happy Birthday Frisky, many happy returns.[/QUOTE]

Trigg and Thiago.

[quote name='Eviltude']Now all that remains is to get the Platinum trophy in Uncharted 2. It should be fun trying to be that shit on Crushing difficulty.[/QUOTE]

Have fun with the two bosses. :lol:

So I text my coworker asking if paychecks are in, which somehow turns into me working a 6 hour shift and I still don't have my paycheck. fuck this place, I hope this hastings application pans out.

[quote name='seanr1221']Can you use cheats in U2 and still get trophies? Wouldn't be so bad then.[/QUOTE]

Apparently. I used the bonus to get the SAS 12 in an early level and just tore everyone apart to get that trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back