The Goonies 25th Anniversary Collector's Edition BR

Lord Humongous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
No release date as of yet (edit: November 2, 2010) but I did miss out on Goonies the first time around on BR, thinking about saving my pennies for this one. As far as I know the BR itself won't have any additional features. A stand-alone BR will follow the CE at retailers for those who are not interested...

Here's hoping Shrike4242 can drum us up another pre-order glitch/deal, would love to grab this below the MSRP ($49.99).

original.pjpeg

thegoonies25thanniversarytradeadfull.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of promo items I'll never use and blu-ray with the same features as the DVD? MUST BUY!

But seriously, I'll wait for the inevitable blu-ray only set.

I haven't seen this in probably over 20 years, and remember more from the board game than the actual film… which is why I thought the octopus was at the end up until a few months ago.

It's a shame they couldn't do more aside from adding merchandise for this set.

I have the original 1985 Souvenier magazine and now they are reprinting it for this set...ugghhh I think I'm going to be sick. Well the value of that just plummeted.

Figures this gets announced right after I buy the UK edition. Then again, I only paid $8 for it at a pawn shop, so I can't really complain. I watched it yesterday and it looked pretty great in high-def. I started the commentary as well, which is all new to the BR-release, but I stopped after a bit because everyone kept talking at the same time and Corey Feldman kept talking REALLY loud about stuff I didn't care about (I guess he just wants to be noticed again).

bread's done
Back