The Goonies 25th Anniversary edition [Blu-ray] - $14.99 at Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon has lowered The Goonies 25th Anniversary edition to just $14.99, that's a pretty solid deal for all that's included

LINK

original.pjpeg

Includes

• New board game
  • Original movie storyboard reproductions
  • 1985 souvenir magazine reprint
  • Reprint of 2009 Empire Magazine article with cast photos and updates

The regular Blu-ray edition has also dropped down to $9.49

[quote name='trunks982']looks like a nice deal but i guess i'll wait longer.

hi jessica![/QUOTE]

You sir get not just one but two of these: :applause: :applause:

Already own one (at double the price) but couldn't say "no" to a second copy for either the kids to destroy or me to gift to someone else.

Hm. I'm torn because I want the movie, but I'm not sure that I really need or want to store all of the extra junk. Is any part of it really worthwhile?

(And yes, I know, the movie is available by itself now as well. Just trying to decide whether this set is really worth it, or if I should just grab the movie by itself later.)

Anything insightful with the commentary, or is it just fluffy bantering?

I wanted this set last time too, but just got the digital version from the recent Cinemanow/BB email promo. Kind of takes the urgency off even at the great $15 price.

Well, how great can it be sitting all sealed up like that? Are you going to buy it again so you can finally open one?

Who cares, 15 bucks for all this awesomeness. I got this last year for christmas, and it was easily worth 40 bones.

At 15, i just bought one for my brother and his family. Everyone should own this movie.

bread's done
Back