The Goonies Standalone Blu-ray $9.00 (Pre-order)

[quote name='Blaster man']I still have the collector edition I got from Amazon last year for $8. That was a hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Me too. It's a big shelf hog though.

M

[quote name='InvaderZim']They gave one of the best 80's movies 3 stars?[/QUOTE]

You say "one of the best", I say "meh"... this is definitely one of those movies that seems to be INFINITELY more appreciated by those who grew up watching it. I am not one of those people and when I finally saw it at the age of 18 or 19 I was seriously underwhelmed. Definitely a nostalgia-goggles effect with this one.

I honestly think that "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen", "Flight of the Navigator" and, yes, "Earth Girls Are Easy" are some of the greatest movies of the 80's... but I'm sure a lot of people think those are "meh" or even flat out terrible. I watched them quite a bit as a kid, so I think they're awesome! :p

Thanks for the heads up. I was there for the $8 anniversary collection deal, but I was buying it on my phone early in the morning and I didn't realize till I got it that it was the DVD version :whistle2:(. I still have it, sealed :whistle2:(.

bread's done
Back