The GOTTfather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Does yourfree360games really ultimately cost around $2?[/quote]

With my YSC, once I get it straightened out, my total cost for GH3 bundle will be $1.95.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']With my YSC, once I get it straightened out, my total cost for GH3 bundle will be $1.95.[/QUOTE]
That's fucked up.

Brak, if you decide to do the free 360 stuff, use my link.

I need one more for GH3, then I'm done with this referral ish.

Ok.

I still gotta think about it, though.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rlsO-JSA2pc[/media]

This song is tight. Reminds me of the stoner rock movement in the '90s.

ShopKo is my only "game" store in town. 15 minute drive has Hastings, Walmart, some mall game store, but then I'd have to drive, and right now, thats just asking to crash.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Jump on the bandwagon, Brak.

What're some easy offers, Rocko?[/quote]

eAuction is $5 and very easy. That is the only one that I've done personally so far (well, Blockbuster too, but I had to file a MCR), but check Rig's thread for a list of the offers, their cost, duration, etc. in the referral forum.

Thanks for using my link. Now I wait until you $$$$as go green. Temp should go green any day now.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Does that site have the Rock Band bundle? Cuz if so, I would be inclined to wait on the monitor and get a 360..[/quote]

No, but it has all the individual pieces but the mic. 2 offers for the game, 2 for the drums. And 2 for GHIII, since the RB guitar is trash and I pity anyone who would spend 2 credits on it over GHIII.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Does that site have the Rock Band bundle? Cuz if so, I would be inclined to wait on the monitor and get a 360..[/quote]

No, I got the game only last month, but GHII and GHIII come with the guitars (I got lucky and got the guitar case bundle as well because they ordered it from Red Octane for me).

You can get the drums from YF360G now, but those won't arrive until March. That is my next item...

I'm still unsure of yourfree360games. So far, all I have gotten is mysterious charges on my credit card for more than what there should be. I get the feeling an assfucking is right around the corner.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm still unsure of yourfree360games. So far, all I have gotten is mysterious charges on my credit card for more than what there should be. I get the feeling an assfucking is right around the corner.[/quote]
Who does it say that $30 charge is from?

And that was the only odd charge, right?

Do you actually have any credits yet?

[quote name='Rocko']Who does it say that $30 charge is from?

And that was the only odd charge, right?

Do you actually have any credits yet?[/quote]

Lets say my CC limit were $1000. It's not, but lets say it is. My available balance would usually say $1000 assuming I haven't made any charges. Right now, mine says $968. In my amount due section, it says $2. One from the Fun thing and one from the Home thing. So that means, there's $30 that is in limbo right now, it doesn't say from where, but just that it's on hold. So yeah, who knows. Do we know anyone who has actually gotten a game from this place?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do we know anyone who has actually gotten a game from this place?[/QUOTE]
Are you serious?

A shit load of people have.

Plume just said he got GH2 and GH3 with the guitar case from them.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lets say my CC limit were $1000. It's not, but lets say it is. My available balance would usually say $1000 assuming I haven't made any charges. Right now, mine says $968. In my amount due section, it says $2. One from the Fun thing and one from the Home thing. So that means, there's $30 that is in limbo right now, it doesn't say from where, but just that it's on hold. So yeah, who knows. Do we know anyone who has actually gotten a game from this place?[/quote]

Um...yeah.
-Orange Box
-Mass Effect
-GHIII
-Rock Band
-Lego Star Wars Complete

Those are probably just holds and should go away in a few days. I wouldn't worry about it (Depending on how long it has been), but I'd still keep my eye on it.

Zew, I only got GH3 from them, I got GH2 when CC broke the street date last spring. (But the case holds two guitars, which made my day.)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I did the Fun one, the Home one, Netflix and the Stamps one.[/quote]

Shit $$$$uh, you did 4 offers?

That's what, 9.95 for netflix, a 15.95 hold for stamps.com, and 2 each for the other 2? That's 30 dollars total, right?

Why would I be charged for Netflix already? I have a two week free trial. Even so, that's $10, stamps is $15, and then $2 is $27, and I have a total of $32 missing.Where's that extra $5 coming from?

Wow, I never knew Plume was doing these so much. Had he ever even mentioned it before today?

Also, i'll be getting GHII, and i'll play it a little, but I really just want the GEETAR, so if somebody wants the game only, i'd sell it to an OTTer for really cheap.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
Also, i'll be getting GHII, and i'll play it a little, but I really just want the GEETAR, so if somebody wants the game only, i'd sell it to an OTTer for really cheap.[/quote]

Hmmm, maybe me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Plume who's gotten like 37.[/quote]

Heh...thankfully no.

One thing to keep in mind is watch how many games you order. If you go over $600 you will have to fill out a form from the site and declare it on your taxes.

And about the Star Wars one - I thought it'd be cute to get a game for Juggers, because they arrive when I'm at work, so he sees the mail come and games rolling in. I thought he'd get a kick out of getting a game in his name in the mail.

Neat idea, until Pixie spilled the beans and ruined the surprise. Then, it turned into a few weeks of "Did my game come in the mail?" every day...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why would I be charged for Netflix already? I have a two week free trial. Even so, that's $10, stamps is $15, and then $2 is $27, and I have a total of $32 missing.Where's that extra $5 coming from?

Wow, I never knew Plume was doing these so much. Had he ever even mentioned it before today?

Also, i'll be getting GHII, and i'll play it a little, but I really just want the GEETAR, so if somebody wants the game only, i'd sell it to an OTTer for really cheap.[/quote]

I have a couple times, but never really went into it.

I'm kinda kicking myself now, because I would have signed up for referral links, spammed this place for the past four months and gotten all you ninjas to sign up under me. :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have a couple times, but never really went into it.

I'm kinda kicking myself now, because I would have signed up for referral links, spammed this place for the past four months and gotten all you ninjas to sign up under me. :lol:[/quote]

what's the max number of offers you try to juggle at once?

So you don't even know if it was a full $30 charge or who it was from. Calm down until then, I'd say.

And yeah, a ridiculous amount of people have used the site, Trainn is very reputable.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what's the max number of offers you try to juggle at once?[/quote]

I had three or four overlapping.

I take detailed notes and even have the dates to cancel by in my Notes calendar, which I sync with my phone.

That is also the nice thing of living so far away from work. While I'm in traffic, I put on my bluetooth to call and cancel my offers on the way home.

[quote name='Rocko']So you don't even know if it was a full $30 charge or who it was from. Calm down until then, I'd say.

And yeah, a ridiculous amount of people have used the site, Trainn is very reputable.[/quote]

I just don't like it when things don't add up. Espc. when it involves my credit card over the interwebs.

God, I still have these shows on, and now it's Miss Teen USA, and when asked about the most powerful woman, Miss Georgia answered, "I'm going to be cliched and say Oprah."

Honestly, that's not too far off...I'd hardly call that a cliche...

Starbucks is testing having $1 coffee and free refills in Seattle.

I hope that makes it here - my $20 SB gift card will actually feel like it is worth more than a down-payment!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I had three or four overlapping.

I take detailed notes and even have the dates to cancel by in my Notes calendar, which I sync with my phone.

That is also the nice thing of living so far away from work. While I'm in traffic, I put on my bluetooth to call and cancel my offers on the way home.[/quote]

Is 7 days long enough into a 14 day trial? Cause I'm thinking of cancelling YSC on friday -- people have told me I don't have to worry about having cancelled the offer when filing my MCR. Rocko, how long did it take your MCR to clear?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oprah? PAH! Obviously, it's my mom.
[/QUOTE]

I can attest to the notoriety of this statement.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oprah? PAH! Obviously, it's my mom.

Plume, how long did it take before you filled up your entire party on Mass Effect?[/quote]

She actually did say her mom first, then Oprah! :lol:

Ummmm...I'm about 17 hrs in, but I wasted a lot of time walking around the Citadel and am working on a lot of the side missions. I don't remember when, but I'd say around 10 hrs was about the point I had all the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back