The Great Mouse Detective/ Pete's Dragon - $14.99 each or $22 for Both at Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: Through Oct. 29th, if you buy both titles below, you save an additional $8, bringing your total to $22 shipped for both! Click Here to add both to your cart.

Amazon has Disney's The Great Mouse Detective (BD/DVD combo) and Pete's Dragon (BD/DVD combo) for just $14.99 each. These were released just a few weeks ago so they're pretty solid discounts, especially for Disney titles.

The Great Mouse Detective
Pete's Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched great mouse detective for the first time in a long time a couple of years ago and was highly surprised that when the climax started the whole area was rendered in CGI, pretty impressive for 1986. I also remember watching Pete's Dragon a lot when I was a kid, though I have a feeling it probably wouldn't hold up as well now that I am older.

Damn I already bought the great mouse detective for $14.99. I guess I should buy these two for $22 and return my great mouse detective bluray to bb. That way I sort of get Petes dragon for less than $7.

Eh, I think I'll pass. Great Mouse Detective is the only movie I want and I already own the DVD version. I just checked eBay and I wouldn't be able to get much money for either DVD version.

bread's done
Back