The Great T.P. Conspiracy?

pacifickarma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
So, I was sitting on the throne this afternoon absent mindedly looking at the roll of toilet paper in front of me, when it hit me - why are the squares perforated the way they are? As it is, I almost always use two squares at a time, but I think that I could easily get by with 1.5 squares. So, I thought why are the rolls perforated the way they are? If 1.5 squares would be a sufficient amount, why not perforate the rolls accordingly? Then it occurred to me, it's a conspiracy to make us use more T.P. than we actually need! Anyone else ever think deep thoughts while in the reading room?

everything i have read says that the perforations dont suggest that as being a single sheet but just a way for you to choose how much or little you want....

I think that they are just perforated into perfect 4x4 squares for convenience

crazy how some guy taking a shit made me so interested in tp

also this is interesteing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrg_6dny6Po

What the fuck do you mean you could "get by with 1.5 squares"? You only use a sheet and a half of toilet paper to wipe your ass? I easily grab 10-15 at a time, and generally make more than one pass at it. If I tried a sheet and half, I'd be using my hand for the rest.

you must have a smurf ass or something 1.5 sheets isnt much. hell most women use more than that on their cooch. you must have magic tp or something i figure most folks go through a roll or 2 a week depenping on what they ate. or is it that you have one of those toilets that washes your ass out and you only use the few sheets for drying?

[quote name='rickonker']I think the OP meant 1.5 at a time.[/quote]

I use about seven two-ply sheets, wrapping them all the way around my fingers before each pass- Because keeping $#^& of my fingers is more important than trees.

[quote name='rickonker']I think the OP meant 1.5 at a time.[/QUOTE]

Of course that's what I meant! Who could wipe all of their business with just 1.5 sheets total?

[quote name='pacifickarma']Of course that's what I meant! Who could wipe all of their business with just 1.5 sheets total?[/quote]

someone who really loves the environment.:booty:

bread's done
Back