Not open for further replies.

beerguy961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
guarantee.gif

I guarantee it!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Good, now there's nowhere to go but up![/QUOTE]
I was gonna make it the "Charles in Charge" OTT, but I didn't think people would get it...

[quote name='beerguy961']I was gonna make it the "Charles in Charge" OTT, but I didn't think people would get it...[/QUOTE]
charles_in_charge.jpg

so I input Japanese into my Custom Title, since it let me. I can see it fine, but I bet those of you without Japanese support are seeing...something else?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It's 4 AM and I'm having a conversation about Schrodinger's cat in a goth chatroom.[/QUOTE]
The only part of that statement that confuses me is goth chatroom...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']so I input Japanese into my Custom Title, since it let me. I can see it fine, but I bet those of you without Japanese support are seeing...something else?[/QUOTE]
It says cute... no kanji?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']so I input Japanese into my Custom Title, since it let me. I can see it fine, but I bet those of you without Japanese support are seeing...something else?[/QUOTE]

I have the support, so I can se it just fine. What's it say?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Kanji is harder to read though, no need to make it even more dificult[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I looked up the character for kawaii, complicated stuff... (I'm not japanese enough, so I had to google it :( )

"You think kids in Asia get tattoos and show their friends like, 'Like my tattoo? It's English for Firery Passion'"

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']and I'd have to also post as if I were a total bitch.[/QUOTE]
dont worry, you got that part down.

bitch.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']well then you guys gotta start treatin me fancy. "ohh..whats wrong" "Is there anything we can do to help" etc.[/QUOTE]
that job is already taken by that one dude.

I ate shitty food yesterday. For breakfast I had leftovers and for dinner I had a sandwich. fuck that. I'm going to go all out for breakfast in the morining. Denny's.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']eh?

anyway. I'm reminded of one of my favorite sayings from a guy I used to know, and he said it well. "No treatin bitches fancy"

I'm off[/QUOTE]
Wise man

im out.

It's 5:13 AM, and I'm still sitting around in Yahoo chatrooms trying to find at least one intelligent person to carry a conversation at this hour.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It's 5:13 AM, and I'm still sitting around in Yahoo chatrooms trying to find at least one intelligent person to carry a conversation at this hour.[/QUOTE]

"Yahoo chatrooms" and "intelligence" don't mix

[quote name='Scorch']"Yahoo chatrooms" and "intelligence" don't mix[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know. I guess I should say relative intelligence, as in the least stupid person there. but then I'd just be talking with myself again.

Okay, I just dropped $460 on a new BFG Geforce 7800. A big step up since my current card in my PC is a ATI 8500LE. :) I won't be buying a new video card for four or five years. Not to mention, I can finally put together my new PC when the card arrives.

At least i was able to throw in that keyboard cover I wanted for $10 with free shipping.

Oh, and there's the $5 pricegrabber rebate too. Saving big money. :p

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']well then you guys gotta start treatin me fancy. "ohh..whats wrong" "Is there anything we can do to help" etc.[/QUOTE]

Why? You wouldn't fetch me a sammich if I asked. You probably wouldn't explain smilies to people either.

Jerk. :)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']eh?

anyway. I'm reminded of one of my favorite sayings from a guy I used to know, and he said it well. "No treatin bitches fancy"

I'm off[/QUOTE]

Well, at least you're trying to deal with the loss of your mind. :)

Remember:

Drink
Alcohol
Before
Doing
Anal.

[quote name='onetrackmind']hey kayden does work still suck major ass?[/QUOTE]

Ups and downs... For now they put me in charge of shipping and receiving. I move a few boxes and do a bit of paper work and then play in the arcade... It could be a worse arrangement. However, I'm currently talkin to another place about a possition for $17/ hr, so we'll see how that goes.

Wow, the things that go on when I'm sleeping:

I have to give Banky something to do in stopping my post stream. :D

And when the heck have I double-posted and left it there? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, the things that go on when I'm sleeping:

And when the heck have I double-posted and left it there? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Double posted? Not that I can remember.

Made many, many different posts in a row? I've seen that a few times. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, the things that go on when I'm sleeping:

And when the heck have I double-posted and left it there? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Double posted? Not that I can remember.

Made many, many different posts in a row? I've seen that a few times. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm guilty of the latter. :whistle2:$

Don't advertise it, you'll get Banky all excited. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back