The Halo 3 is hOTT again OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thehappeningsubway.jpg

LP, does your girl ever get nekkid in that Weeds show?

She did full frontal for Angels in America but it looked really off, so I suspect it was either a body double or CG(or both!)

So, I got an old-style 30 GB Zune from Live Search Club. Now, I've had some experience with the Zune. I already know I like it. The problem, though, is that I don't really think 30 GB is enough space for me if I want to carry around my entire CD collection. I have about 800 CDs, and if I can get an average of 75 MB per CD, that's about 60 GB of needed space. Given this fact, I'm left with the following options:

1. Keep Zune, deal with low capacity.

2. Upgrade Zune hard drive to 80 GB.

3. Sell Zune, buy 80 GB Zune 2.

Looking at how much Zune prices are on eBay, I think the most I could expect to get would be around $100 after eBay/Paypal fees and shipping. That means a Zune 2 would cost me $150 out of pocket, which is right around the price for the 80 GB hard drive by itself (actually, if some of the drives I'm looking at are compatible, it's about $60 more than what they go for). Of course, I'd still probably be fine with 30 GB, I just wouldn't be able to carry everything at once.

[quote name='Mojimbo']LP, does your girl ever get nekkid in that Weeds show?

She did full frontal for Angels in America but it looked really off, so I suspect it was either a body double or CG(or both!)[/quote]

I've only seen season 3...I got S1 and S2 on DVD, haven't had time to watch it yet. As far as what I've seen, no...pretty close to it though. She could use a little more meat on the caboose, but she's pretty hot for an older lady.

[quote name='seanr1221']Be nice Frostilicus.[/quote]

But... why?

Rocko tried his damnedest to bully Jake out...

I'm just trying to figure out why nobody's given BS360 shit for being up ins. :cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Anyone know why Frosty is such an asshole?

Anybody? Anybody know?[/quote]

One of the great mysteries of the Universe...

Maybe I'm just emulating the bigger assholes around here. Maybe not. After all, I am The Asshole. Just ask The Legend.

The world may never know.

A juicy ass is a juicy ass, clothes or not.

EDIT: I never said it before, since I never cared, but get the fuck out of our sandbox, Bioshocked. Go hang out on the balance beam with the other rejected kids. :nottalking:

Because Jake sucks dick and Bioshocked doesn't?

I didn't try to bully him out, I just made sure he knew how much he sucked. Don't want to lie to 'im. :D

This ott has been brought to you by Mt Dew Gamer Fuel, because nothing quenches your thirst from all that gaming than chugging down a bottle of carbonated sugared piss water.

evanft, I'd just opt for option #1.

If you needed more capacity, then option #3 would be the better choice than trying to muck around with the Zune's internals.

Evan, dump the Zune and become an Apple slave

[quote name='corrosivefrost']But... why?
[/QUOTE]

I really have no reason, I just wanted to call you Frostilicus. Mmm..Moon Pies.

[quote name='Rocko']Because Jake sucks dick and Bioshocked doesn't?

[/quote]

Can you provide sufficient documentation for this?

Though BS360 does seem to like Futurama... :whistle2:k

[quote name='seanr1221']How about a juicy ass in tight jeans with no butt pockets :drool:[/QUOTE]Those jeans irk the fuck outta me. :whistle2:/

[quote name='seanr1221']How about a juicy ass in tight jeans with no butt pockets :drool:[/quote]

Thats just ghetto.

And gross. :puke:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bioshocked should leave just cause he likes Futurama.

Shit is turrrrrrribleeeeeeeee.[/quote]
Why is it so turrrrrrribleeeee?

[quote name='seanr1221']How about a juicy ass in tight jeans with no butt pockets :drool:

My one ex used to have a juicy ass...now it's just a fat ass :([/quote]
Holla!

[quote name='manthing']Why must you fill the OTT with your LIES,you deranged

0710PIGhanaPics.jpg
??[/quote]

:rofl: so true.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Why is it so turrrrrrribleeeee?[/quote]

My bet is TFN will say
because you like it. :whee:

How long did it take you to clear MGS3 again, Frosty?

At this rate I'll be lucky to finish MGS2 before next Tuesday. :whistle2:/

Its just a crappy cartoon.

Along with Family Guy, American Dad, Los Simpsons and whatever else they're showing on Fox.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Those jeans irk the fuck outta me. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats just ghetto.

And gross. :puke:[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Holla![/QUOTE]

JFD knows what's up :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']How long did it take you to clear MGS3 again, Frosty?

At this rate I'll be lucky to finish MGS2 before next Tuesday. :whistle2:/[/quote]

I was probably slow, but somewhere between 14 and 17 hours?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its just a crappy cartoon.

Along with Family Guy, American Dad, Los Simpsons and whatever else they're showing on Fox.[/quote]
Futurma isn't on fox, it's on Comedy Central. And the first 5 minutes of the Futurama movie they make fun of how much Fox sucks.

I'm not one for big boobs, but Christina Aguilera's were nice and so are Keeley Hazell's in that new photo shoot. :drool:

EDIT: Dang, Bioshocked, I guess that means Futullama is off the hook then! The cartoon sucks dick, the characters are stupid and the animation sucks. Its not my fault we have differing opinions, but I'd rather smash watermelons with my boy Gallagher than have to watch Futuroomba or whatever its called.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was probably slow, but somewhere between 14 and 17 hours?[/QUOTE]Dang, really?

There may be hope for me yet. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back