The Happy Birthday The Mana Knight Contest

Kandal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
The Contest is finally over!!! After long, long thinking/decision making by our BIRTHDAY MAN : TMK Himself.

TMK's Game Selection: Pixel Junk Eden (Winners if you already have this game, Please opt out, I will then choose another lucky winner)

Winner: Kandal's Choice of Winner
ShadowEX (is taking my spot because I already have PJE)
TimPV3
JMEPO
Sinistar (opt out because he has PJE already)
js1 (taking Sinistar's Spot)

Congratulations and Please Join the Private/Invite only TMK BIRTHDAY SOCIAL GROUP to get detail on the account.

SENT YOU ALL THE INVITE

Contest Extended till further notice! I'm in the process of speaking with Mana about this to get a finalize decision of what he wants. Since this contest is his Surprise birthday gift from me.

Minimum Purchase Funds of: $30 (CHANGED! due to Mana's REQUEST)
He wants MAXIMUM PURCHASE of $10 only

This contest is simple!
Wish The Mana Knight a very Happy Birthday and post it here.

Whoever TMK chooses at the end of this contest will be given a spot in a PlayStation Network Sharing group. UP to 3 WINNERS! (CHANGED! MANA Doesn't wanna choose because he would like to have everyone to win. Which leads me to having to choose) oh dear I'm dead..
TMK will then choose a game of his interest and I will buy it.
Afterward I will distribute the account info to the 3 winners.

We will set up a social group to keep in contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday MANA! I'm logging onto Warhawk right now! Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for. The grand finale of today's EVENT is in reach! BIGGER THAN the Republican National Convention! WARHAWK! NIGHT! woot see u all there.

Happy-B Day Mana "Knife"! May you continue to knife your opponents to death in Warhawk for many years to come!;)

Happy Birthday TMK. Warhawk last night was a blast even though most of the blasting came from me walking into landmines and collecting thrown grenades with my face. :)

Happy Birthday again! (first time I said it was in your blog). Hope you had a good one, it was my Mom's Bday as well. We went to Lucilles BBQ; good stuff.

Morbo wishes the puny human Mana Knight an unhappy birthday. May death come swiftly to his enemies.

Morbo.gif

Mana Knight, I sent you a PSN friend request a month or 2 ago and you never replied back...

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday the mana knight. good luck on everything this year and I hope you find happiness you deserve and a great job.

congrats again

(don't count me in for the contest.)

bread's done
Back