The Haunted: Hell's Reach (Steam) $5

Thanks op.
ieuqo

[quote name='Motoki']That list is not all inclusive. It's a starting point if you are trying to track down whether a game is Steamworks or not but don't make buying decisions based on a game not being on that list.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I know, but the thing is if you look at Gamestop's page it says this:
* Impulse must be installed in order to download software.
Not this (which is on the page of steam games such as SR3).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This game requires the Steam client to install & play.
So I don't think the gamestop version activates on steam.

Can anyone confirm that the gamestop/impulse version activates on steam?

I think this is more like a multiplayer/co-op experience centered around working through a really difficult third person shooter experience to something big.

Kind of like a WoW raid combined with Resident Evil Mercenaries style action.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Yeah, I know, but the thing is if you look at Gamestop's page it says this:Not this (which is on the page of steam games such as SR3).So I don't think the gamestop version activates on steam.

Can anyone confirm that the gamestop/impulse version activates on steam?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the product code that gamestop/impulse gave me activated on Steam just fine. BUT I already had the gamestop/impulse app installed and that is the only place where I found said code. So it appears that you have to install the app, then find the uninstalled game listing for this game and right click and find the product code, then copy it and activate it in Steam.

And besides, its back to $20 on Amazon anyways.

I got it in a steam sale a while back. I'd say $5 is about the right price. Fun game imho, but $20 is a bit much for what you get.

[quote name='loomis1975']I can confirm that the product code that gamestop/impulse gave me activated on Steam just fine. BUT I already had the gamestop/impulse app installed and that is the only place where I found said code. So it appears that you have to install the app, then find the uninstalled game listing for this game and right click and find the product code, then copy it and activate it in Steam.

And besides, its back to $20 on Amazon anyways.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man, I'll update the OP.

bread's done
Back