The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition) 3D $22 plus taxes

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
$19.99 at Best Buy for the nonextended until January 4.... was 14.99 on Black Friday

$23.54 after tax and RETAILME20P coupon, awesome! Thanks, was hoping to get this for $20ish on Black Friday and disappointed no one had any decent sales on it.

I dunno about the rest of you, but my order hasn't shipped and now the site doesn't even show an order for my account in their system. 1st and last time I use that fucking site.

I dunno about the rest of you, but my order hasn't shipped and now the site doesn't even show an order for my account in their system. 1st and last time I use that fucking site.
Same here.. "paid" Saturday.. got a confirmation email that my order has been placed with a tracking # that leads back to the website and they never took the money for the movie out of my account

It is now Tuesday and still no new email

This is in the confirmation email:

Please note that when you purchase a product from WBShop.com, no contract is formed until WBShop.com sends you an email letting you know that the item(s) you've ordered have been shipped to you.

So, basically, no matter what you do, they can choose to not honor any price they list on their site and therefore not send you anything. What a load of shit! Just seems like a scam to harvest emails/accounts.

I haven't gotten the confirmation email yet either but I do have a pending charge on my CC since I placed my order.  I've ordered from the site before and always gotten them filled so hopefully that's the case here too

[quote name="pablo escobar" post="11361932" timestamp="1387388150"]I haven't gotten the confirmation email yet either but I do have a pending charge on my CC since I placed my order. I've ordered from the site before and always gotten them filled so hopefully that's the case here too[/quote]

Yeah, for those who did get an order in, I'd say no reason to panic until they actually send you a cancellation notice or more time has passed. They could have just gotten more orders than they expected or something, slowing down processing. On the other hand, this is why I always leave order confirmation screens open in my browser until I see the the confirmation email come through, just in case I need to take a screenshot for proof.

Yeah, for those who did get an order in, I'd say no reason to panic until they actually send you a cancellation notice or more time has passed. They could have just gotten more orders than they expected or something, slowing down processing. On the other hand, this is why I always leave order confirmation screens open in my browser until I see the the confirmation email come through, just in case I need to take a screenshot for proof.
I got an email confirming my order right after submitting it, but now, the site doesn't show any orders for my account when I search the # and just gives me a customer service number to call. Also, the funds are still in a pending status on my Paypal.

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I ordered on the 15th and still haven't heard a thing but the transaction is still pending in my bank account.

I wrote Customer service 6 times and got back two response's, which was it sold better than expected and I would not see one before Christmas. Heres the one response I kept

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent order with WB Shop.

Unfortunately, the item you have ordered, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, is currently on backorder due to overwhelming demand.

Please accept my apologies for the delay. We are expecting the item(s) to arrive shortly. We will send an email confirmation when your order is processed.

If you have any other questions, or if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Thank you and once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience that this delay may cause.

Kind Regards,

Chyanne
www.WBshop.com
1-866-373-4389
Monday-Friday 8:00 am 8:00 pm EST
Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST

[quote name="Shadow_Contact" post="11371551" timestamp="1387614271"]Chyanne[/quote]

It appears the real tragedy here is the demonstrated inability of this woman's parents to spell a fricking name.

Coupons are still active ($5 off $25+, $10 off $50+, so on). Looks like LOTR Extended Trilogy on Blu-Ray is $45. Can get it for $40, or if you find a cheap $5 or so movie to add on, can get a free movie out of it...

Remind me to never order from WB shop again. It finally shipped on the 21st with  2-3 day priority shipping. It has been sitting at the usps sorting facility in Lansing MI. since the 23rd. This has gotten ridiculous. I just hope it shows up before the 31st because that's when I'm going to see the desolation of Smaug and I'd like to see the EE of Unexpected Journey before I go and see that. I should have just paid the extra $5 and bought it at Best Buy.

I don't know if it received any weather delays but I know the north east has been getting battered. As far as WBShop goes, that is just the way they are.

Remind me to never order from WB shop again. It finally shipped on the 21st with 2-3 day priority shipping. It has been sitting at the usps sorting facility in Lansing MI. since the 23rd. This has gotten ridiculous. I just hope it shows up before the 31st because that's when I'm going to see the desolation of Smaug and I'd like to see the EE of Unexpected Journey before I go and see that. I should have just paid the extra $5 and bought it at Best Buy.
Blame usps not wbshop.

I also forgot that there was a huge power outage in MI, I think it's still ongoing affecting a lot of businesses and residents.

Mine finally showed up today (in LA)-- glad it wasn't a Christmas gift, but it came well packaged.... I haven't ordered from WBShop in years, but they've never been particularly speedy. I'm willing to give them a bit of a break given the time of year and weather issues, though...

They are based out of Michigan there were some bad storms up there, but it was luckier for me I got my stuff within a day of them shipping my stuff.

Remind me to never order from WB shop again. It finally shipped on the 21st with 2-3 day priority shipping. It has been sitting at the usps sorting facility in Lansing MI. since the 23rd. This has gotten ridiculous. I just hope it shows up before the 31st because that's when I'm going to see the desolation of Smaug and I'd like to see the EE of Unexpected Journey before I go and see that. I should have just paid the extra $5 and bought it at Best Buy.
Mine's doing the same fucking thing! I looked at Lansing's weather and it's no worse than what we get in northern CO. Actually, it's really nice there, right now, and has been for a few days.

Are we the only two who haven't gotten ours yet? And, did everyone who received theirs get updates via USPS?

bread's done
Back