The Horse Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='karsh']Here's another stupid thing I made. I had to reduce it in colors to make it useable anywhere, but here's the original:

icon4ck.gif
[/QUOTE]
i liked legolas' Horn Of Gondor Gif. that was funny as hell

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, I meant the hatred of Berry moreso than the hotness of Stacy. :D[/QUOTE]

trakan stop skewing the evidence to support your argument

Man, I love KD so much. Truly a great game. I can't wait for the sequel, which looks great. I made a thread in the PS2 forum with a video that shows off some of the game and even some of the music!

What the hell? Did DVD Aficionado crash or something? It says my user name doesn't exist (at the same time it says I'm logged in), and any DVD I search comes up with no results.

I just finished episode nine of Twelve Kingdoms. I'm a little disappointed at the quality of the animation. It's very, very variable. Also, it's a tad predictable. But overall it's pretty good with a unique setting.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']What the hell? Did DVD Aficionado crash or something? It says my user name doesn't exist (at the same time it says I'm logged in), and any DVD I search comes up with no results.[/QUOTE]

DAMN!!

Mine is gone too. I am more concerned about my wishlist being gone because I had a lot of stuff in it. :bomb:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']DAMN!!

Mine is gone too. I am more concerned about my wishlist being gone because I had a lot of stuff in it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's lost (as I'm logged into my account right now), but I think their server may be down.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I don't think it's lost (as I'm logged into my account right now), but I think their server may be down.[/QUOTE]

I am logged in mine as well but it kind of freaks me out to see this.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
logo.gif
[/QUOTE]
We need someone with PS to take off the McD's logo and switch it with the Yankees logo to celebrate this great time in baseball.

[quote name='dcfox']Gahh! Yankees lost again to the Devil Rays :wall:[/QUOTE]
My Tigers are doing better than the Yankees right now.

Do you realize how pathetic that is?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']My Tigers are doing better than the Yankees right now.

Do you realize how pathetic that is?[/QUOTE]
There's only 2 teams doing worse in the AL than the Yankees. That's the best thing to ever happen.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']We need someone with PS to take off the McD's logo and switch it with the Yankees logo to celebrate this great time in baseball.[/QUOTE]

Like this?
yankeeslove3ng.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Now if only we could show that we love them doing so poorly.[/QUOTE]

Well I could stick their W-L record on there, but that's a constantly changing thing and I wouldn't want to do that much work. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I could stick their W-L record on there, but that's a constantly changing thing and I wouldn't want to do that much work. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just include the date that you put the change.

[quote name='dcfox']What's with all the Yankee hating in here? :cry:[/QUOTE]
There's 29 teams that hate the Yankees, so there's plenty of people that don't like them. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's only 2 teams doing worse in the AL than the Yankees. That's the best thing to ever happen.[/QUOTE]

And one of them is the Royals at 7-20. :cry:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's 29 teams that hate the Yankees, so there's plenty of people that don't like them. :D[/QUOTE]
They're all just jealous :shame:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not this year. :D[/QUOTE]
I can think of one team that is . . .
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And one of them is the Royals at 7-20. :cry:[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='dcfox']They're all just jealous :shame:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not every team can get so desperate that they consider Ken Griffey, Jr. a possible solution. ;)

All I'm gonna say is I'm a semi-Yankees fan. I'm not a hardcore fan, as I'm much more of a fan of the Texas Rangers and the Philadelphia Phillies, but I'm definitely a Yankees fan. Might also be cause A-Rod has always been one of my favorite, if not my favorite, players.

[quote name='dcfox']I can think of one team that is . . .

:lol:[/QUOTE]

:bomb: :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, not every team can get so desperate that they consider Ken Griffey, Jr. a possible solution. ;)[/QUOTE]

Why would they want someone to put on the dl all year? :? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why would they want someone to put on the dl all year? :? :lol:[/QUOTE]
They've got the money for another veteran who's close to being done and may not contribute at all. Hell, they're looking at Clemens again.

[quote name='karsh']All I'm gonna say is I'm a semi-Yankees fan. I'm not a hardcore fan, as I'm much more of a fan of the Texas Rangers and the Philadelphia Phillies, but I'm definitely a Yankees fan. Might also be cause A-Rod has always been one of my favorite, if not my favorite, players.[/QUOTE]
I think New York is finally warming up to Arod, especially after that 10 rbi game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They've got the money for another veteran who's close to being done and may not contribute at all. Hell, they're looking at Clemens again.[/QUOTE]
Griffey maybe old and useless but Clemens is still at the top of his game. The guy has the lowest ERA in the NL and is 3rd in strikeout. Even at his age he's better than half the pitchers out there.

[quote name='dcfox']I think New York is finally warming up to Arod, especially after that 10 rbi game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that game really helped him. Hopefully, for him and the Yankees, he'll have more games similar to that.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']My Tigers are doing better than the Yankees right now.

Do you realize how pathetic that is?[/QUOTE]

why knock the tigers? Granted they weren't above .500 last year, but they won 30 more games than they did the year before. Also, they tried to sign just about everyone they could to build a good team, and get to the playoffs. It is not their fault that no one wanted to come and play for their team.

and the Yankees losing is the greatest thing ever. I can't wait to see them bastards end up out of the playoffs this year, and end up sucking for years to come because of all the bad contracts they took on. When your infield is almost every other teams complete roster, there is a problem.

and I hate A-Rod. After he arrived in Texas, we finished in last place every year. Plus he made me cry with his salary since we had to trade away Juan Gonzalez (I literally did cry) and later got rid of Palmiero.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']why knock the tigers? Granted they weren't above .500 last year, but they won 30 more games than they did the year before. Also, they tried to sign just about everyone they could to build a good team, and get to the playoffs. It is not their fault that no one wanted to come and play for their team.

and the Yankees losing is the greatest thing ever. I can't wait to see them bastards end up out of the playoffs this year, and end up sucking for years to come because of all the bad contracts they took on. When your infield is almost every other teams complete roster, there is a problem.

and I hate A-Rod. After he arrived in Texas, we finished in last place every year. Plus he made me cry with his salary since we had to trade away Juan Gonzalez (I literally did cry) and later got rid of Palmiero.[/QUOTE]

Juan and Palmeiro were bums. They were past their prime, and A-Rod was the future. Plus, A-Rod led to us getting Alfonso, and basically having, in my opinion, the best infield in baseball. They're definitely the best hitting wise, and up ther fielding wise. So I'll take getting A-Rod for that purpose over keeping Juan and Palmeiro.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, not every team can get so desperate that they consider Ken Griffey, Jr. a possible solution. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think he is going to be healthy all year and is going to have a great second half, after he finally gets himself settled again into playing a full schedule.

What surprises me is that Charmin Ultra is bigger, but who would want to ever touch a fat baby's ass. Sounds like bad marketing to me.

[quote name='karsh']Juan and Palmeiro were bums. They were past their prime, and A-Rod was the future. Plus, A-Rod led to us getting Alfonso, and basically having, in my opinion, the best infield in baseball. They're definitely the best hitting wise, and up ther fielding wise. So I'll take getting A-Rod for that purpose over keeping Juan and Palmeiro.[/QUOTE]

whoa now. How can you call Juan a bum when he was only two years removed from being the MVP? I was there when he hit his 102nd RBI before the All-star break, and it was amazing to watch him drive in runs the way he did. Granted he may have had back problems throughout his career, but the man could still play before they got rid of him, and always produced in the Texas lineup. While he sucked in Detroit because the outfield is so deep, he went to Cleveland and put up some nice numbers.

and as far as Palmiero is concerned, how many 35 plus home run seasons did he have? He was the pique of consistency at his position and has been the most over-looked player in the league as far as production for years.

and not only that, but his contract also lead to getting rid of Pudge, which is really the nail in the coffin when it comes to hating him. He gets injured once and they won't resign him? It took the whole Metroplex running around with "Sign Pudge" bumperstickers to resign him the first time, so why they would think sentiment would just die out because he got injured is beyond me.

in conclusion I will take

Pudge + Juan + Raffy for A-Rod any day (and hey, what do you know, its amazing that their salaries pretty much exactly equal that of Pay-Rod's )

[quote name='BLarR']What surprises me is that Charmin Ultra is bigger, but who would want to ever touch a fat baby's ass. Sounds like bad marketing to me.[/QUOTE]
dcfox probably has stock...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']whoa now. How can you call Juan a bum when he was only two years removed from being the MVP? I was there when he hit his 102nd RBI before the All-star break, and it was amazing to watch him drive in runs the way he did. Granted he may have had back problems throughout his career, but the man could still play before they got rid of him, and always produced in the Texas lineup. While he sucked in Detroit because the outfield is so deep, he went to Cleveland and put up some nice numbers.

and as far as Palmiero is concerned, how many 35 plus home run seasons did he have? He was the pique of consistency at his position and has been the most over-looked player in the league as far as production for years.

and not only that, but his contract also lead to getting rid of Pudge, which is really the nail in the coffin when it comes to hating him. He gets injured once and they won't resign him? It took the whole Metroplex running around with "Sign Pudge" bumperstickers to resign him the first time, so why they would think sentiment would just die out because he got injured is beyond me.

in conclusion I will take

Pudge + Juan + Raffy for A-Rod any day (and hey, what do you know, its amazing that their salaries pretty much exactly equal that of Pay-Rod's )[/QUOTE]

You're caught up too much in the past. Of those three, the only one I was sad to see go is Pudge. And I'll definitely take Young+Teixeira+Blalock+Soriano any day over the stars of old of Texas. They're younger and quite frankly, better than those guys. If they hadn't gotten A-Rod, at least two of those four wouldn't be playing right now for the Rangers most likely, as you would still have them holding onto Palmiero, so Teixeira wouldn't be able to play at first unless Palmeiro went to DH, which might have happened, and Soriano definitely wouldn't be there.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Pudge + Juan + Raffy for A-Rod any day (and hey, what do you know, its amazing that their salaries pretty much exactly equal that of Pay-Rod's )[/QUOTE]
It's not really fair to place all the blame on A-Rod for his outrageous salary. The owners are equally as guilty if not moreso. That's one of the biggest problems I have with the Yankees. I hate that they sign these huge contracts for players that only put up a mediocre performance. I'd rather have them build up their farm system and bring up players, which they are finally starting to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back