The Howard Stern Thread

Yeah I think Howard's conspiracy theories and "everyone steals from me" attitude is bizarre but he may have something with John. I can't imagine how anyone could hear those tapes and subsequently hire him as an announcer. :lol:

Jeffrey Rorse!

Has the Shawn King polygraph happened yet? I love when Ed Torian is there just to hear Artie's impression. (which I think is his best next to Jeff the Drunk)

"Are you turned on by me, Ed Torian?"

"Have you ever called Amaruso a ------ ?"

Robin sounds batshit crazy with this "love but not miss" conversation.

So lets see, in the past few months she has claimed that she's playing a character on air, Capt Sullenberger wasn't a hero, she shoots coffee up the you know what, she hates salt and can detect even miniscule amounts in food, and now she says she thinks its silly to miss people.

[quote name='Maklershed']Robin sounds batshit crazy with this "love but not miss" conversation.

So lets see, in the past few months she has claimed that she's playing a character on air, Capt Sullenberger wasn't a hero, she shoots coffee up the you know what, she hates salt and can detect even miniscule amounts in food, and now she says she thinks its silly to miss people.[/QUOTE]

Let's now add beads behind the ears that need to be rubbed 40 times. And the funny thing is when Scott the Engineer comes in and says he's lost 50 pounds through diet and exercise she berates him. One has to wonder where the line is between quirky and serious lunacy/dementia.

[quote name='Maklershed']Let's now add beads behind the ears that need to be rubbed 40 times. And the funny thing is when Scott the Engineer comes in and says he's lost 50 pounds through diet and exercise she berates him. One has to wonder where the line is between quirky and serious lunacy/dementia.[/QUOTE]

It's called living in Fantasy Land. You would live there too if you made millions of dollars a year to read news over the air that interns cut out for you.

Bummed that they're gonna be off next week but super stoked to hear a Fight Week. I hope its new clips though and not just a replay of the last airing of Fight Week.

[quote name='HowStern']Holy fucking fuck.

Another vacation?

I did enjoy this week though with michael moore. mitch fatel, and april macie.[/QUOTE]

Hamptons Howie is becoming Hollywood Howie. He is flying out to LA to spend time with Yoko Ono.

Listening to yesterday's episode. Is anyone at all buying Sal's stupid act? He doesn't know Mexico is directly to the south of us? He can't immediately point out California? Please.

I laughed harder today then I've had in awhile at the talk of Gary winning that Kumo (sp?) award. I thought it was hilarious the first time and then they did it again in the news and I was laughing even harder. What really got me was Howard doing the impression while in the background Fred was playing the Space Odyssey music when the monkeys find the obelisk and then on top of that he plays the Gary monkey scream drops. :lol:

[quote name='hufferstl']He doesn't get sick Maklershed - of course he relapsed![/QUOTE]

I hope for his sake he hasn't.

Unrelated: I'm listening to the 10/14 Wrap Up. Ronnie is the best person on the show.

Im kinda glad I dont have sirius anymore...seems 09 was an even bigger suckfest.

Sucks to hear about a possible artie relapse.

I just got done going back through 06 and starting 07...Im not lookin fwd to hitting the weeks of Howard whining about the merger etc etc but I cant wait till I get to the Tracy vs Grillo ep..that was gold stuff.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah he just talks like one of Lollipop Guild members with a slightly deeper voice. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like ETM if he were from NY lol.

[quote name='Maklershed']So is Artie out again? I'm listening to yesterday's show right now and from context it sounds like he's been out due to depression.[/QUOTE]

I listened a bit today and he's back, I didn't catch the discussion of why he was out though.

What the fuck! Wake up! Yeah! Uhhh WHOAAA!

Just saw Tourrettes (Medicated) Pete on the website. An .. interesting .. looking character to say the least. He looks like a cross between Matthew Frewer and Chris Katan.

Pete vs. Russ Frushtick (MTV Multiplayer Blog)

Pete
RS-10-20-09---Pete-the-Intern-singing-in-office_91861.jpg

Russ
4830_547794174051_13001638_32709654_8192740_n_270x360.jpg

That Ronnie vs JD fight was great. I was laughing my ass off. Mostly because of Fred's incessant bombardment of Ronnie drops while JD and Ronnie are having it out.

I'm about meeting girls.
I'm about meeting guys.
I'm Scores man, dammit!

Ronnie rules. JD should give him a show, but with the stipulation that he doesn't talk about cars.

The Ronnie "leak" was announced on today's show.

And whoever did the Robin song "Anal Pain"(Purple Rain), has ruined the original forever. It might be my favorite Robin Song of all time.

I literally just heard that for the first time about 20 minutes ago. (10/28 show)

It is quite fantastic but I don't know if its my favorite. I think the Bowie "Let's Dance" parody might be my favorite. I'm also partial to Robin's Got a Squeeze Box.

bread's done
Back