The Hulk Hogan Is Coming To TNA Wrestling Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rickshankshaw']I found a working one but I can't post it for fear of a ban. WHo wants a pm to pass around the link?[/QUOTE]

PM Por favor!

Well there was a thread earlier about shoplifting and everyone was going apeshit on the guy and I made a point so they were filled with hypocrisy because most of them probably pirated something to begin with.

So Guile made a point to link to the wrestling thread for some reason or other and to a post I had made with a stream. Well the mods erased all the stream links from the thread and silenced me for a week.

Nothing is stopping anyone from posting streams but there is a chance a mod could wander through here and someone could end up banned. I'm personally not taking that chance again. If anyone else wants, more power to them.

i was too busy searching for a stream

besides it would be stupid with the shelton team because this team is essentially black vs. white - with the black team being basically squashed thus far.

Anyone notice Striker and King being hard on cole?

WWE already treaded the turf of Race Wars with their Attitude-era gang feuds (DOA, Nation of Domination, Los Boricuas, and the 1 or 2 others I forgot).

I just think it's funny when folks identify white folks as small in number compared to blacks on screen, but never, ever, ever notice the opposite. That goes for more or less all tv, not pro wrestling.

soooooooooo, the stream i was watching just jumped back to the beginning of Team Kofi v. Team Orton then died.

[quote name='mykevermin']WWE already treaded the turf of Race Wars with their Attitude-era gang feuds (DOA, Nation of Domination, Los Boricuas, and the 1 or 2 others I forgot).[/quote]

And water is wet. You're not telling me anything new man. You're not the only guy who watched the Attitude era shows....

I just think it's funny when folks identify white folks as small in number compared to blacks on screen, but never, ever, ever notice the opposite. That goes for more or less all tv, not pro wrestling.

There was one team that was entirely white and one team that was ALMOST entirely black with a white guy on the team.

The other match you're giving as an example doesn't work because both teams were almost entirely white.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Kofi with an EX Messiah Kick to pin Orton. Nice.[/QUOTE]

if you have a working stream, a pm would be AWESOME

[quote name='cdubb1605']if you have a working stream, a pm would be AWESOME[/QUOTE]

[quote name='contej85']My link is pretty bad. Anyone with a decent one?[/QUOTE]
PMs on their way now.

[quote name='darkdaze73']the one I am watching is working, but a little laggy. I forgot the ppv was tonight. Can anyone tell me what I have missed so far?[/QUOTE]

Team Miz beat Team Morrison
Batista beat Rey
Team Kingston beat Team Orton
Undertaker vs Show vs Jericho right now

Thanks Beef!

Update for those who missed the PPV/don't care.

Team Miz wins, Sheamus/Miz/McIntire
Batista squashes Rey
Team Kofi wins, Kofi pins Punk and Orton within 6-7 seconds

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'd like one as well[/QUOTE]
On its way.

I'm assuming that adding Striker to the PPV team was a way to send Cole a message. I'm hoping this is indication of a shake-up.

So, for people watching the PPV, was Batista as over as the reports I read made it seem? That's the best thing about this entire feud... having the powerhouse guy destroy the extreme-good guy face and getting CHEERED for it. If that's not an indication that people are sick of Rey, I don't know what is.

Glad to hear. I got the sense that they edited quite a bit of the recent Smackdown segments because they could, but PPV is a whole other story.

Was anyone really surprised by the outcome of that last match, by the way? No other outcome made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back