The Humble Bundle with Android (and PC) 6 - McPixel, NightSky, Waking Mars added as bonuses

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
All games are available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux as DRM-free downloads with the exception of Pulse. Purchases over $1 get you individual Steam keys for each game. Soundtracks are also included.

Pay What You Want ($1+ Steam keys):

• Aquaria
  • Fractal
  • Organ Trail: Director's Cut
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Pulse (Android only)

Beat the Average:

• Frozen Synapse
  • Broken Sword
  • McPixel*
  • NightSky*
  • Waking Mars*
*If you purchased prior to 11:00 AM Pacific Time on 6/25/2013 these were added to your bundle regardless of the price that you paid.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

If you're interested in playing the Android versions of these games on an Ouya, EarthBoundX5 has you covered with a compatibility list of games that have appeared in these bundles here. Games listed as working with a controller likely also work with other systems like the GameStick or with third party controllers like the DualShock which would pair nicely with HDMI-out to your TV. The thread also contains results with a MOGA for those who got in on the Pocket deal last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightsky isn't even a good game.  Ah well, didn't have McPixel or Walking Mars... maybe they'll get caaaaaaaaaards.  Otherwise I paid $1 for Organ Trail.  I knew there was a reason I kept skipping the Android bundles.

So I gave Organ Trail a playthrough and while it was great for a retro/childhood kick, the shooting mechanics ruined it for me. The pullback slingshot control would probably feel great on a tablet or phone, but with the mouse it just had me pointing the wrong direction every time and made scavenging difficult.
Nope it's worse on a tablet - I made it like 75% thru the game before dying to what was effectively bad shooting mechanics I hoped PC was better. Blah.

Three more games added to the Android 6 bundle:

McPixel

Waking Mars

Nightsky HD

Well, its something I guess :whistle2:(

EDIT: 3 hours late, of course I wouldn't notice it already posted:dunce:

You also get the bonuses by buying the Humble Bundle before the bonuses are revealed.
Huh, learn something new everyday. I really thought bonuses were always BTA. That's actually good to know, I always did BTA early in case the bonuses were worth it since the average always goes up the longer the bundle is active.

I'm gonna have to take exception to that - Nightsky is a great game. Finished it twice - if the normal mode was too easy/casual for you, try the alternative mode next (and collect all the stars).
Even a good game is downgraded to a poor game when it's bundled too often. ;)

Found my problem. Apparently humble bundle didn't add my games to my account even though it used the same email. None of the games from this bundle were listed. Guess cuz I used my phone to buy this one

Found my problem. Apparently humble bundle didn't add my games to my account even though it used the same email. None of the games from this bundle were listed. Guess cuz I used my phone to buy this one
I think there is a way for you to add it to your account if you email them. I'm sure this has come up a lot in the past, and I remember seeing an option to add bundles to your account or something similar.

As MrNinjaSquirrel pointed out, you should be able to claim the bundle for your account.

The support page detailing it is here. Basically you should sign into your account and go to the key page for the current bundle then click "claim this page" to add it to your account.

Has anybody had problems installing games to Android? I'm using the Humble Bundle App and most of the games installed without a problem, but Frozen Synapse and Aquaria both give me errors saying there was an error parsing the package

Has anybody had problems installing games to Android? I'm using the Humble Bundle App and most of the games installed without a problem, but Frozen Synapse and Aquaria both give me errors saying there was an error parsing the package

What version of android do you have? I can't look right now, but iirc, frozen synapse requires honeycomb and Aquaria requires ice cream sandwich. My old photon is stuck on gingerbread (thanks Motorola.... Effers) so I can't run those 2 either.

bread's done
Back