CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay what you want for 6 albums

Favoritism - MC Frontalot
Album Raises New and Troubling Questions - They Might Be Giants
Calling All Dawns - Christopher Tin
Best of the Valkyria Chronicles - Hitoshi Sakimoto
Jonathan Coulton's Greatest Hit (Plus 13 Other Songs)

Beat the average and get OK Go's Twelve Remixes of Four Songs

Buyers of the bundle have the option of putting some of their payment toward the Child's Play and EFF charities.

link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Think I'll give it a little time for the average price to settle down a bit, but I'm definitely in. Couldn't possibly care less about TMBG, but there's enough other good stuff there to make that irrelevant. :)

[quote name='argyle']Couldn't possibly care less about TMBG, but there's enough other good stuff there to make that irrelevant. :)[/QUOTE]

You sir are the opposite of me.

Thanks OP!

(edit: Actually, Christopher Tin's "Baba Yetu" still gives me chills every time I hear it. It is move-to-tears beautiful, especially over the opening movie in Civilization IV, which gives it even more epic scope.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else notice you can set up a Humble Bundle account that links all your previous Humble purchases into one library? I just saw it while checking out the music bundle. I for one am very happy they came out with a system that cataloged all your previous humble purchases. : )

[quote name='Slywolf15']Did anyone else notice you can set up a Humble Bundle account that links all your previous Humble purchases into one library? I just saw it while checking out the music bundle. I for one am very happy they came out with a system that cataloged all your previous humble purchases. : )[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out. I had been wishing for this feature. It's a little overwhelming, though, to see all of these items on a single page.

bread's done
Back