The Hunger Games 2-disc is 8 dollars at Target.com

Solomon87

CAGiversary!
As stated in title The Hunger Games is 8 bones at Target.com. Don't forget you can price match in store for the holidays.

Thanks for the link ZeroFlame, i was on my cell and it was hard to put up a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']Amazon will have it as a lightning deal (8:20AM-12:20PMPST) on Friday for $8.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have it written down. Would have been nice to get it sooner and not gamble on grabbing the Lightning deal though.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Yeah, I have it written down. Would have been nice to get it sooner and not gamble on grabbing the Lightning deal though.[/QUOTE]

Whoops i didn't see your earlier post about not having a Target near you. Where do you live that you don't have a Target near you?? Again folks, don't forget you can just go to a Target B&M store and price match their own website so that you don't have to gamble on getting it from Amazon on Friday.

im going to get if off target online cause i want to make sure i get it for sure without chancing walmart, bestbuy, and amazon. also dont have a target near me.

I bought The Hunger Games on release day at Target for $19.99 but I just check my receipt and it expired 11/16/2012 because I planning on buying it again then return it with my old receipt.

[quote name='Solomon87']As stated in title The Hunger Games is 8 bones at Target.com. Don't forget you can price match in store for the holidays.

Thanks for the link ZeroFlame, i was on my cell and it was hard to put up a link.[/QUOTE]

How do you price match the online price in store? do i need to print the online ad?

bread's done
Back