The "I hate you more than Cheapy does" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
It's true, you are all thieving scoundrels.

It was either this or "The N4E should've offed himself OTT."

Last edited by a moderator:
1216347375247.gif

But I seriously want to know why Cheapy wants to delete our accounts because we're "supreme assholes" yet JimmieMac is allowed to do whatever?

Remember when that hurricane came and we thought it got Tha PlayMaka? Or when Zoo got offed by the CraigsList guy? Or when X almost died in the hospital? Those were real warranted fears. This other guy is nothing.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Remember when that hurricane came and we thought it got Tha PlayMaka? Or when Zoo got offed by the CraigsList guy? Or when X almost died in the hospital? Those were real warranted fears. This other guy is nothing.[/QUOTE]

Or when his jaw got busted up from Juwanna Man

But when the Pine Sol lady busted X's jaw for him we didn't think he was gonna die. Man, what a shitty 07 for X.

I remember when Playmaker gave us all a verbal goodbye, just in case the hurricane murdered him -- legitimately fearful and sorrowful, too.

... and then he signed on 10 minutes later to tell us it was a false alarm.

[quote name='Brak']I remember when Playmaker gave us all a verbal goodbye, just in case the hurricane murdered him -- legitimately fearful and sorrowful, too.

... and then he signed on 10 minutes later to tell us it was a false alarm.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to play madden with the kid, and fuck the houston texans up

fuck, GMOOJ slapped his dick on Fox's drawring books before I could.

Man, I've been slacking on my sketchblog but I've been stress'd-d-fuck out. Got off track last week and haven't recovered since.

[quote name='tiredfornow']''just a firend'' - mr ryles[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhh, babbbbyyyy YYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU, you got what I need, but you said he's just a friend, oh you said he's just a friend.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I want to get this 100 online fights achievement. I can set it to one round. Anybody want to get in? I only need 17 more rounds.[/QUOTE]

I need 100 more, you in? :lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']Oh mam, this new freecreditreport .com commercial is awful.[/QUOTE]
I liked the other two: The one with the beat up jalopy and the one about the seafood restaurant. Catchy jingles, for sure.

Yeah, I was like, "He's not really gonna die.......is he?" And then everyone was like "That shit is tearing up the coast, he's in the way, he really could be in trouble"

Haha.

Yea Banky, I wants em.

I bought a 25-pack of those superfine needle point sharpies for $11 at Target today.

Gonna start drawing on my lunch break.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Haha.

Yea Banky, I wants em.

I bought a 25-pack of those superfine needle point sharpies for $11 at Target today.

Gonna start drawing on my lunch break.
[/QUOTE]
Damn y00!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I liked the other two: The one with the beat up jalopy and the one about the seafood restaurant. Catchy jingles, for sure.[/quote]
Those are alright, the new one has tons of people riding bikes or something, it sucks.

Damn I wish I had 100 dollars to blow on a ticket up to the Virgin Mobile Festival Sunday up at Pimlico, just for Nine Inch Nails and Stone Temple Pilots.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I wish I had 100 dollars to blow on a mobile and virgins.[/quote]
That's not a lot of money- quality of something's gotta give, and I doubt it'd be the phone.

[quote name='spudypresto']That's not a lot of money- quality of something's gotta give, and I doubt it'd be the phone.[/QUOTE]

Life's hard as a chef.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I want to get this 100 online fights achievement. I can set it to one round. Anybody want to get in? I only need 17 more rounds.[/quote]
I got you $$$$a, long as I don't get any disc errors.

Also nobody in the Halo group wants to play any normal games anymore. :whistle2:/

But at least I managed to shout down playing the Vent this go round. Hate that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back