The "I hate you more than Cheapy does" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Right, but if these so called friends of Cheapy really consider themselves to be his friend, it wouldn't have gotten out of hand in the first place.
[/QUOTE]

I see what you're saying, I think we were referring to different groups of people, but I see what you're saying now.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know how long you've been actively involved in the CAG community, but it's sort of an unspoken rule that JimmieMac can do whatever rule-breaking shit he wants with no repercussions.[/quote]

Oh I've seen it, I've experienced...I don't agree with it either, but if Cheapy meant what he said, I'd assume he'd be the first in line to get the boot.

Wow Liquid, way to be totally immature by hoping a bright young girl doesn't get an education and ends up being a street rat like you. :nottalking:

[quote name='Rocko']I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I really do agree with this.[/QUOTE]
I'm not.

Look at the Deals boards.

Who makes all of the threads?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I love how you mention the "Sweeney Prophecy" and he just runs with it. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Music to his ears. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know how long you've been actively involved in the CAG community, but it's sort of an unspoken rule that JimmieMac can do whatever rule-breaking shit he wants with no repercussions.[/QUOTE]

"Unspoken?"

Not if you ask JimmieMac.

Did he get in trouble? Looking at the posts, I don't see anything and his account looks normal.

JimmieMac has gotten banned a couple times for legit reasons then unbanned by being a pussy and bitching to CheapyD. It's just who he is.

AlexPardee-EscapedConviction.jpg

[quote name='Brak']I'm not.

Look at the Deals boards.

Who makes all of the threads?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much everybody. If I had to pick one person, I'd choose Speedy.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow Liquid, way to be totally immature by hoping a bright young girl doesn't get an education and ends up being a street rat like you. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]Yeah...

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet'];__;

Dats so sad, lick.
[/QUOTE]

And I'm just starting to get to know her better; I wish I had sooner. :(

---

Also sad: the surprise donor seems to have vanished...I'll take a pic, and I'll post it if he comes through, but no promises.

[quote name='Moxio']JimmieMac has gotten banned a couple times for legit reasons then unbanned by being a pussy and bitching to CheapyD. It's just who he is.[/QUOTE]

And given how many times it's happened in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if it keeps happening. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Man; It'd be sick if this Tiger game would fucking end already.

My future father-in-law just told me that he's buying an all-expense paid honeymoon to anywhere in Europe as his wedding gift. I just have to name the place. Damn.

[quote name='strummerbs']My future father-in-law just told me that he's buying an all-expense paid honeymoon to anywhere in Europe as his wedding gift. I just have to name the place. Damn.[/QUOTE]PARIS.

One of the best places in the world.

[quote name='Moxio']dcfox[/QUOTE]Ew.

[quote name='Brak']Man; It'd be sick if this Tiger game would fucking end already.[/QUOTE]

fuck the Tigers. They keep on doing just well enough to get your hopes up...and then crush them.

[quote name='strummerbs']My future father-in-law just told me that he's buying an all-expense paid honeymoon to anywhere in Europe as his wedding gift. I just have to name the place. Damn.[/quote]
He's basically paying for you to take his daughter to another country and bang her.:cool:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Did he get in trouble? Looking at the posts, I don't see anything and his account looks normal.[/quote]

Of course he didn't.

Looks like I'll have to preorder Little Big Planet for that figure.

[quote name='JimmieMac']In the last 2 years I have served every day of any banning I received.[/QUOTE]

It's only a ban if it's permanent, though.

[quote name='Rocko']Of course he didn't.

Looks like I'll have to preorder Little Big Planet for that figure.[/QUOTE]

It's a in-game character, not a figure.

"fuck you, Ill do whatever I fuckin want and get fuckin banned, then fuckin bitch to cheapy about it and fuckin get un fuckin banned. fuck"-JimmieMac

[quote name='strummerbs']My future father-in-law just told me that he's buying an all-expense paid honeymoon to anywhere in Europe as his wedding gift. I just have to name the place. Damn.[/QUOTE]

Everyone else is saying Paris, but there are other options.

No love for Eastern Europe?

After partaking in the OTT for about an hour, I can't help but feel the same way I did after watching the Star Wars prequels. I was all geared up for something amazing, but instead stumbled into a disappointing display of people whining and getting sacrificed.

I think post count should now be referred to as Midichlorian count.

[quote name='Moxio']Paris is very solid. You'll definitely want to spend some time there; I'd recommend 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Have you been? I keep regretting not going to/knowing about the Pompidou Center when I was there.

[quote name='spudypresto']After partaking in the OTT for about an hour, I can't help but feel the same way I did after watching the Star Wars prequels. I was all geared up for something amazing, but instead stumbled into a disappointing display of people whining and getting sacrificed.

I think post count should now be referred to as Midichlorian count.[/QUOTE]

You're right. These last OTTs have been us cowering in fear and being upset with the mods.

What a shame.

[quote name='JimmieMac']In the last 2 years I have served every day of any banning I received.[/QUOTE]

Punqsux - Jake

[quote name='spudypresto']After partaking in the OTT for about an hour, I can't help but feel the same way I did after watching the Star Wars prequels. I was all geared up for something amazing, but instead stumbled into a disappointing display of people whining and getting sacrificed.

Tonight's not a good night. Come back maybe two or three days from now, and things will probably be more entertaining, provided CheapyD doesn't pop in to threaten us again.

Why would you think something amazing was happening?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Have you been? I keep regretting not going to/knowing about the Pompidou Center when I was there.[/QUOTE]

Amazing place. I only was able to check out the museum but I totally dug it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back