The "I hate you more than Cheapy does" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Ok next achievement. get 200 impacts. I already have 103. Easiest way to get this. Get a character with Auto Impact A and high health. Set up a Live Special Versus Match. And then the character you just created just blocks and auto impacts while the other character just hits X. Set the match to 5 rounds and you should be able to get the achievement by the end.

Who's in?[/quote]

I was able to do it in 1 5 round battle. Also got the phoenix achievement for me and Ugamer.

"I'm a huge Star Wars fan who was disappointed by the prequels." - spudypresto

You need like two or three days just to see all of the Louvre, if that's your thing.

Myself, I just ran in and saw the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, and Mona Lisa. Although, to be fair, I only had one day in Paris.

I want to go back to London.

"Hey, guys. I just talked shit about all of you, and the OTT. Mind if I join your discussion of France?" - spudypresto

Reading the infamous Punq topic, it seems we've had similar troubles in the past that I forgot about.

History repeat itself much?

[quote name='Moxio']Amazing place. I only was able to check out the museum but I totally dug it.[/QUOTE]

I'm so jealous. :(

--

And dang, the surprise donor came through. I'll be making an OTT soon.

Matt Young could quite possibly be the most vain person on CAG.

Aside from Cheapy.

[quote name='Brak']Matt Young could quite possibly be the most vain person on CAG.

Aside from Cheapy.[/quote]
You should see him at TSM.

Didn't have much of a choice. Had other places to go. :lol:

I did get to go to Montmartre, which was nice (but kinda seedy at night), and of course the Eiffel Tower, which looks really neat at night- it does a pretty nifty light display at midnight that I think I have a video of on one of my SD cards somewhere.

I just loved London because it was nice to be somewhere with people who speak English after two weeks of no one speaking English for the most part, and it was so easy to get around a see a lot of different things.

I do wish I was able to go to the Madame Tussaud's in Paris, and I wish I would've been able to stop in the Tower Bridge in London, as well as Harrod's, just to say I was there.

[quote name='Brak']Matt Young could quite possibly be the most vain person on CAG.

Aside from Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

Remember that thread he made asking some CAGs to graphically remove a pimple from his nose so he could put it up on his MySpace? I think I recall him saying he wasn't vain, he just didn't want to look dorky.

:cool:

[quote name='Moxio']I want punq and sub back.[/QUOTE]
Sub is cool.

punq... well, suxed.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Y'all are gonna shit yourselves when you find out.

And it wasn't marten.[/QUOTE]

Shrike or Cheapy or Wombat are the only people capable of surprising me with such an action.

You guys know me and my love of breasts, but I cannot be the only one who thinks all these topless or near-naked women doing Wii-related stuff has to be the dumbest trend of 2008.

I am really Sub's joke account.

zoom.gif

[quote name='spudypresto']You should see him at TSM.[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. TSM. Crazy place. Yep.
[quote name='Moxio']Remember that thread he made asking some CAGs to graphically remove a pimple from his nose so he could put it up on his MySpace? I think I recall him saying he wasn't vain, he just didn't want to look dorky.

:cool:[/QUOTE]
Oh my Gord; I forgot all about that.

If I remember correctly, someone copied and pasted a square of his flesh from, like, his cheek, and pasted it over the zit.

Sick MSPaint skillz.

[quote name='Brak']Sub is cool.

punq... well, suxed.[/QUOTE]

Hey Brak, go tell punq to come back and then you can take his spot away from here. :cool:

...Oh I'm just kidding buddy. High five. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']budge paid Liquid for the picture? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

That would be the ultimate display of Budge's true lack of friendships.

[quote name='Brak']Oh, yeah. TSM. Crazy place. Yep.

If I remember correctly, someone copied and pasted a square of his flesh from, like, his cheek, and pasted it over the zit.

Sick MSPaint skillz.[/quote]

Matt Young? :rofl:

That kid sucks.

Want any poses or anything? The donor reached the minimum value, but didn't want anything specific.

No guarantee I'll do any of them though.

Liquid, make sure not to pluck your forehead.

Budge, rub some fillet-o-fishes on your face.

You guys can't fuck this photo up.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, Liquid. You better not disappoint on this photo, man.[/QUOTE]

This. I am expecting a touchy-feely photo, with Budge putting his chubby arm around you and you giving us a toothy grin with two thumbs up. Also, I expect Budge to be on his tiptoes so his 4'9" self can actually be in the photo.

No plucking, no "beautification". Also, I expect you to wear that dorky equations shirt.

Every time I read "Matt Youngin' it", I kind of read it with that "buh-bah bah-bah baaaaaaah - I'm lovin' it" DickDonald's jingle.

I think he's on to somethin'.

[quote name='zewone']Liquid, make sure not to pluck your forehead.

Budge, rub some fillet-o-fishes on your face.

You guys can't fuck this photo up.[/QUOTE]I never do that $$$$$$ shit. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Liquid will leave in disgust if Budge isn't playing math rock in the car.[/QUOTE]

I'm listening to some right now. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back