The "I hate you more than Cheapy does" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Want any poses or anything? The donor reached the minimum value, but didn't want anything specific.

No guarantee I'll do any of them though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. One of those late 1800s - early 1900s handshake photos, where you're both looking at the camera, shaking hands.

Those photos are hilarious, in that they signify that the two being photographed met in this EXACT moment in time, even though it looks incredibly contrived.

And lordwow had a good idea, where one of you holds up the front page of a newspaper to prove the date.

So, I was up all night last night (had a bad night) and then worked all day. Today was exhausting and busy, so I was slap-happy. For some reason, the following pic had me laughing so hard that it was probably the only thing that got me through my day (Spoilered for strong language):

Hey Liquid, get a risque photo of Budge holding up a sign saying "I'm Liquid2'ing it" with cheezy sunglasses and a high contrast so we can't see his pizza face.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. One of those late 1800s - early 1900s handshake photos, where you're both looking at the camera, shaking hands.

Those photos are hilarious, in that they signify that the two being photographed met in this EXACT moment in time, even though it looks incredibly contrived.

And lordwow had a good idea, where one of you holds up the front page of a newspaper to prove the date.[/QUOTE]Those are both doable. I wish I had a fedora though; it'd be perfect for the hand shake.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liquid, get a risque photo of Budge holding up a sign saying "I'm Liquid2'ing it" with cheezy sunglasses and a high contrast so we can't see his pizza face.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Those are both doable. I wish I had a fedora though; it'd be perfect for the hand shake.[/QUOTE]
Both? I want them mixed together, son. One of you holds the front page with their free hand.

budge also needs to wear his tux.

phant.jpg

[quote name='becuzimbrown']There better be some serious photoshopping/demotivational postering up ins after this photo.[/QUOTE]

You can bet your brown, greasy ass there will be.

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid, do you have a fez? You should totally wear it when you take the photo.[/QUOTE]Nope.

[quote name='Brak']Both? I want them mixed together, son. One of you holds the front page with their free hand.

budge also needs to wear his tux.[/QUOTE]

Got it.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']There better be some serious photoshopping/demotivational postering up ins after this photo.[/QUOTE]
Oh, if it's a clean photo, I'm going to get some glossy posters made.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You guys know me and my love of breasts, but I cannot be the only one who thinks all these topless or near-naked women doing Wii-related stuff has to be the dumbest trend of 2008.[/quote]Skin is skin.:whistle2:?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Yay? Nay?[/QUOTE]
Her face is ogreish, she has hips like a mang and she has flapjack breasts.

If she has a nice ass, she might be worth tappin' - doggystyle, and only doggystyle.

Be sure to wear a condom, though. You wouldn't want to accidentally mix your genetics with hers.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You wearing that math shirt Liquid?[/QUOTE]
Nah. It'd be hella corny to wear the shirt of my workplace to my workplace.

Button up shirt, as usual.

[quote name='lordwow']Are you going to buy budge lunch, you know, for being an inspiration to us all?[/QUOTE]fuck no.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Yay? Nay?
[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? Super nay.

[quote name='lordwow']Night OTT[/QUOTE]
See you in the morning.

Just kidding. All of our accounts will be deleted.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']When can we expect it Liquid?[/QUOTE]

Whenever I'm around to make an OTT. Certainly not from work though.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Bayxter;[/QUOTE]
Ah. A girl who wears fishnets.

Yay - from the back.

I can't help but notice the children toys in the right corner, though.

[quote name='Brak']Ah. A girl who wears fishnets.

Yay - from the back.

I can't help but notice the children toys in the right corner, though.[/quote]

Definitely a better view, and yay on the fishnets.

This is a better choice for box art.

EDIT: I noticed that, too. And there wasn't a toddler in the picture like that one infamous pic...

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I haven't split the bitch yet.

I was juss Juice and Ginnin and she was neck an chinnin...

Shit was gravvay babay.
[/QUOTE]

Wot?

which of these should I play next:

:360: Guitar Hero 2
:360: Naruto
:360: The Simpsons
:360: Crackdown
:360: GRAW
:360: Beautiful Katamari
:360: Sneak King

Also available:
PS2 - Odin Sphere, FFXII, Bully
PS3 - Folklore

Honestly, no matter what they do in the picture, the LiqBuj picture will be gold, especially since Budge has never gone outside his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back