The "I love Amazon.com" Thread

RedGamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Do you love Amazon.com? Why? What have they done for you which you didn't expect?

I love Amazon. Their Customer Service have -always- made things right for me and even cheated themselves by discounting something more than it should've.

Personal Experiences:

I received a copy of Wet (360) with the cover-art tattered on the back-side. They sent a replacement copy. I emailed them that they shouldn't.

They replied saying along the lines of "We tried to stop it, but it is already in the shipment process. When it arrives, refuse it and it will be sent back to us. Or, alternatively, if you are unable to refuse it, you could donate it to a school, library or charity as ideas. We've added a note not to charge your account for the replacement copy."

So, I get to keep the screwed-up cover art copy and a brand new copy. I'm happy about that.

On other occassions, Amazon has -always- applied ECA codes if I emailed them about it on orders that I have already pre-ordered before ECA codes came out. At times, they have made the lucky mistake of taking $10 off, instead of 10%. (An example being Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition, I recieved 20% off, I emailed them about the 3rd code and they took $10 off instead of another 10% ($7). So it worked in my favor and I got it for a total of $46.)

I've gotten Batman for $22 after $10 promo, price drop gaurantee and 30% ECA along with Borderlands for $30 after 30% ECA and a $10 credit.

I love Amazon.

Do you love Amazon? Share.

[quote name='momouchi']ECA doesn't work for Amazon anymore because people like you stacked triple codes.[/QUOTE]

agreed. Some people actually payed for ECA in the first place & cant enjoy it now.

So you've cheated Amazon out of a $60 game and have cheated ECA members out of discount codes. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

bread's done
Back