The "I Smell A Coward! Is That You, Hogan?" "Macho Man" Randy Savage Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSwim

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Macho Man and M.O.M. rapping about Made in the USA Lex Luger. There's so much WrestleCrap compacted into a single sentence I just don't where to begin.

wwe on demand had the Entire randy savage DVD last month... was nice watching all 6 shows and not having to pay 25 bucks for it... BUrned it on DVD for free off the VOD :)

this month is the best 100 matches of smackdown (what runs around 20 on dvd) figured if they keep putting out box set like this on VOD its worth the 8 per month

I remember when that Savage-Men on a Mission promo orignally aired, and now question the choices I made as a youth. Then again, as a child of the 1980s and 1990s, I place blame on the cheese that qualified as entertainment, and culture, in those decades.

"You're just like Michael Jackson, Sailor Moon; you're a trendsetter."

:rofl:

Bravo, BlueSwim. I already love this thread.

Thanks, guys! I'm so glad everyone's enjoying the thread!:D:D:D
[quote name='Chase']I remember when that Savage-Men on a Mission promo orignally aired, and now question the choices I made as a youth. Then again, as a child of the 1980s and 1990s, I place blame on the cheese that qualified as entertainment, and culture, in those decades.

"You're just like Michael Jackson, Sailor Moon; you're a trendsetter."

:rofl:

Bravo, BlueSwim. I already love this thread.[/QUOTE]Thank you! Thank you!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I swear, in the 15 years I've been a Sailor Moon fan, I've never been so ashamed to say so as I am after seeing that video. Comparing Sailor Moon to Michael Jackson? GOOD. GOD! Trendsetter in Anime? Definitely. Trendsetter on Michael Jackson's level? Even I can't say that with a straight face. And to make that video even worse, he didn't even try to use different voices for both Iron Sheik and Sailor Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3ZHaJd4Hg

It's official, I'm calling dibs on the next thread, too. Any objections to the next thread being called "The SAILORMOONRED1 Mentally-Challenged Action Figure Theater Wrestling Thread"?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Apparently Raw did a 3.3 last night.[/QUOTE]

Is that good? It's been so long since I've noticed ratings.

[quote name='cdubb1605']thread of epicness, has anyone called next thread, if not

DIBS[/QUOTE]The only dibs claim so far was my not-so-serious one. If you want (serious) dibs for the next thread, I won't stop ya.:cool::cool::cool:

[quote name='BlueSwim']It's official, I'm calling dibs on the next thread, too. Any objections to the next thread being called "The SAILORMOONRED1 Mentally-Challenged Action Figure Theater Wrestling Thread"?[/QUOTE]

The best feud nobody's been watching comes to an end at ROH's Final Battle 2010 - Kevin Steen's been booked against El Generico in a career (in ROH) vs mask match.

I've really been enjoying this feud. It's been going for awhile but it hasn't been run into the ground. Very intense and Steen has come across as a mega heel.

REMINDER: NXT is on right now on http://nxt.wwe.com/.

EDIT:
Rookie Diva Talent Show! Naomi must have been reading this thread. She rapped.

EDIT 2:
One just made out with Stryker for her talent. JESUS! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vickie looks to have worked/be working hard on her physical appearance. It's much improved. If she gets in even better shape, I will have no grounds to call her Grimace. :whistle2:(

Someone tell Matt Hardy to stay fat. If he cuts off his rat tail, and gets into shape, I'll have no one to call Grimace. :cry:

Vickie still gets great heel heat. In those terms, she's still a top heel in WWE. Joe Hennig should take notes when she's on TV. ;)

It's now Online only.

Striker: "Let's see which Diva rookie will be eliminated."
Random fan: "All of them!"

:lol:

[quote name='Chase']Vickie looks to have worked/be working hard on her physical appearance. It's much improved. If she gets in even better shape, I will have no grounds to call her Grimace. :whistle2:(

Someone tell Matt Hardy to stay fat. If he cuts off his rat tail, and gets into shape, I'll have no one to call Grimace. :cry:

Vickie still gets great heel heat. In those terms, she's still a top heel in WWE. Joe Hennig should take notes when she's on TV. ;)[/QUOTE]Vickie is definitely looking better now than she did during the Edge saga. Whatever she's doing to lose weight/get into shape is working really well. I'm not sure, but I think I'd hit it.:lol::lol::lol:

She also reminded me of Eddie during the match tonight when she baited Kaitlyn into thinking she was hurt, only to sucker punch her. It felt like something out of the "lie, cheat, and steal" era of his career. Her heel heat is built in; whenever fans see/hear her, it's on. Both sides play off of each other perfectly.

[quote name='Scorch']is NXT still aired on TV or is it all online only now?[/QUOTE]It's live online-only at http://nxt.wwe.com/. No more SyFy. There will be a replay of tonight's show tomorrow at 7 p.m. EST.

[quote name='neocisco']I've really been enjoying this feud. It's been going for awhile but it hasn't been run into the ground. Very intense and Steen has come across as a mega heel.[/QUOTE]

I recently made the switch to UVerse and bought a package that has HDNet. ROH is pretty damned nice. This is a good feud, too.

[quote name='neocisco']I wonder how much money Vince ponied up for Green Day's song as the SD theme.[/QUOTE]

Probably a lot. Even though it sucks.

Its like whenever I call a thread....it gets lost in the shuffle...

And can we all 100% agree that Utunga or whatever his name is is just....sweet? I can't take him serious. Dude is beyond non-masculine. I was streaming last night's Raw at work today and when he spoke to Cena in the locker room, I caught my gay co-worker perking up in attention.....

Dude speaks like he got sugar in his tank, looks like he's way too educated to be portraying the person he is (he actually his way too educated...) and his body mannerisms are beyond fake. He's the anti-wrestler. He belongs in a gym acting like he can outlift everyone....not on my TV acting like he'd do it for free just to wear tights..

[quote name='strongpimphand']Its like whenever I call a thread....it gets lost in the shuffle...[/QUOTE]

the unwritten rule should be, never call a thread til it's inside the last 25/50 posts or so...

I never quite got the "I want to make the thread" competitiveness.

If something is cool or funny or relevant, bring that up now. Let's talk about WWF Superstars Ice Cream Bars. We don't need a goddamned thread to talk about how weird it was to be licking ice cream with a cookie on it emblazoned with Hillbilly Jim.

Do it now. As Bill O'Reilly once said, "fuck IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE! fuckIN PIECE OF THING SUCKS!"

...oh, wait. too much quote there. just the first six words, please.

[quote name='HydroX']the unwritten rule should be, never call a thread til it's inside the last 25/50 posts or so...[/QUOTE]
I just wanna make a thread just so I can make the title...and then the body will say "discuss"

Those WWF ice cream bars ruled. I remember getting Ricky Steamboat and George Steele ones and collecting the lame trading card that came with.

Just noticed there was SDvR2011 stuff on the avatar marketplace. Guyver, I expect virtual you to be decked out in the Cena gear.

[quote name='JJSP']Just noticed there was SDvR2011 stuff on the avatar marketplace. Guyver, I expect virtual you to be decked out in the Cena gear.[/QUOTE]Don't forget your own, personal Hornswoggle!

Why is it that those who want to make topics the most almost always have weak ideas?

[quote name='mykevermin']If something is cool or funny or relevant...[/QUOTE]

Depending on the source, not very likely.

[quote name='neocisco']Why is it that those who want to make topics the most almost always have weak ideas?

Depending on the source, not very likely.[/QUOTE]

The Stone Cold "Keeping Them In Line Is NOT Domestic Abuse" Steve Austin Wrestling Thread

stonecoldplea1.jpg

Some people throw puppies off cliffs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin opens up a can of whoop-ass on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sweet luchador mask that comes with preorders for the AAA game? Cancelled due to safety concerns. :(

I actually own that CD and I checked the value on Amazon. Wow, over $20 for one USED. Crazy!

Side note for the AAA Mask pre-order bonus: A manager at Gamestop gave me his. (Blue Mask) He was given one at a manager's conference. I wonder if it'll be worth keeping around due to them cancelling the pre-order promo...

I mentioned it a couple weeks ago but I came *this* close to decking my avatar out in UT gear. It's (I think if I'm remembering correctly) cheaper than the full Star Wars outfits.

Thankfully I've since spent most of my points on actual games so the temptation is mostly gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back