the I WON A 360 thread

STILL haven't won. :( I've tried spreading out 2-4 codes per drawing...I still get nothing.

The crappy part is that this isn't even for me. I'm trying to win one for my brother to give him as a birthday present. It's his last year before he goes off to college, and I'm getting married next April, so we won't see each other much.

Now, if I could win an extra one for myself as well...I wouldn't complain.

[quote name='$hady']The account history winners confirmation message has changed, now it says:

"In the meantime, during the next few weeks be on the look out for a Party in the Box package from Mountain Dew and Xbox, which includes Hats, T-Shirts, coupons, invitations and more. "

Instead of look for a package from us blah blah blah. :)

For the recent winners dont go by that 72 hour window, they just do it every 3-4 days all winners for a certain time period at once. People have waited 100+ hours on this site because they fell right at the cutoff.[/QUOTE]

They changed the first part too. Before it said we would get it the Saturday before it released. Now it says:

"You will receive your Xbox 360 before it’s available in-stores and will need to provide a signature when it’s delivered."

I liked it better when it was a Saturday because I would definitely be home from work to receive it. Now I guess I may have to take a day off when it is supposed to be delivered.

[quote name='shipwreck']They changed the first part too. Before it said we would get it the Saturday before it released. Now it says:

"You will receive your Xbox 360 before it’s available in-stores and will need to provide a signature when it’s delivered."

I liked it better when it was a Saturday because I would definitely be home from work to receive it. Now I guess I may have to take a day off when it is supposed to be delivered.[/QUOTE]
It still says saturday in the official rules.
http://pepsi.yahoo.com/everyten/official_rules.php

go down to part 7.

7. PRIZE DELIVERY DATE:
Xbox 360 prize will be delivered via overnight delivery (adult signature required) to the address (no P.O. Boxes allowed) registered to the Account used for sweepstakes entry to all winners for receipt on the Saturday prior to the retail release date the Xbox 360 system, currently anticipated to be at the end of 2005 calendar year. The retail release date is subject to change and revision at Microsoft's discretion. If the retail release date does not provide for adequate time to ship the Xbox 360 prize for receipt on the Saturday prior to the retail release date, Sponsor shall use commercially reasonable means to ship the Xbox 360 prize for a receipt date prior to the retail release date. All verified winners will be advised by Pepsi and/or Microsoft of any changes in the retail release date and prize delivery date. The Party In A Box portion of the sweepstakes prize will be shipped via regular mail within approximately 2-3 weeks of drawing date. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for prize after it has been shipped.

[quote name='billyG']It still says saturday in the official rules.
http://pepsi.yahoo.com/everyten/official_rules.php

go down to part 7.

7. PRIZE DELIVERY DATE:
Xbox 360 prize will be delivered via overnight delivery (adult signature required) to the address (no P.O. Boxes allowed) registered to the Account used for sweepstakes entry to all winners for receipt on the Saturday prior to the retail release date the Xbox 360 system, currently anticipated to be at the end of 2005 calendar year. The retail release date is subject to change and revision at Microsoft's discretion. If the retail release date does not provide for adequate time to ship the Xbox 360 prize for receipt on the Saturday prior to the retail release date, Sponsor shall use commercially reasonable means to ship the Xbox 360 prize for a receipt date prior to the retail release date. All verified winners will be advised by Pepsi and/or Microsoft of any changes in the retail release date and prize delivery date. The Party In A Box portion of the sweepstakes prize will be shipped via regular mail within approximately 2-3 weeks of drawing date. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for prize after it has been shipped.[/QUOTE]

But it used to say Saturday in our account histories as well, so it would only make sense that the newer "before it is in stores" is what will actually happen at this point.

edit: Man, I thought I was responding to WAJedi. You have the same avatar as one of the veterans on these boards.

[quote name='shipwreck']But it used to say Saturday in our account histories as well, so it would only make sense that the newer "before it is in stores" is what will actually happen at this point.

edit: Man, I thought I was responding to WAJedi. You have the same avatar as one of the veterans on these boards.[/QUOTE]

I called them yesterday to verify my address and asked about when the first party pack box would be shipped but the lady could hardly understand english and kept saying the saturday before it's released and that UPS would bring it and a signature is required.;)

[quote name='$hady']I called them yesterday to verify my address and asked about when the first party pack box would be shipped but the lady could hardly understand english and kept saying the saturday before it's released and that UPS would bring it and a signature is required.;)[/QUOTE]

Lol

[quote name='$hady']I called them yesterday to verify my address and asked about when the first party pack box would be shipped but the lady could hardly understand english and kept saying the saturday before it's released and that UPS would bring it and a signature is required.;)[/QUOTE]
According to rule 7,
[quote name='Rule 7']The Party In A Box portion of the sweepstakes prize will be shipped via regular mail within approximately 2-3 weeks of drawing date.[/quote]

Man, I have hit up every person I know- friends, family, co-workers, probably around 50 people in all. I've been checking wastebaskets (not digging around, just glancing in). I've gone to bottle recycling areas in grocery stores looking for discarded caps. What has all this work netted me? Right now I'm standing at 15 codes. And that's counting about 6 from sodas my wife and I have choked down (neither of us like Pepsi or Mountain Dew)

Besides the e-mail invitation scam thing, how are people getting hundreds of codes? I'm running out of ideas. This whole contest is starting to feel to me like one of those big clearance sales where you get there and everything has been picked over, or the store just has none of the clearance games in stock.

I fucking won!!! I am so pumped...All together i put in 7 codes...I put in one code a time frame in the early morning. The winning one I put two in and I think there was 1200 in when i checked after i put them in. I am so pumped...If anyone could find out what system we get...that would be sweet as I need to know if I need a hard drive or not.

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']I fucking won!!! I am so pumped...All together i put in 7 codes...I put in one code a time frame in the early morning. The winning one I put two in and I think there was 1200 in when i checked after i put them in. I am so pumped...If anyone could find out what system we get...that would be sweet as I need to know if I need a hard drive or not.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. We get the premium edition with the hard drive.

Congrats to all winners.

Has anyone seen a release date for accessories? I may have overlooked it but I have not seen one. You would think they would have thrown in at the least an extra wired controller since they are giving you all the gear for a "party". It would suck to invite everyone over and have to take turns on plays or races.

Some jackhole at EB kept saying that they would be selling everything but the system a week early. I dont know if he was jerking me off to get preorders or if he was legit, first time i'd heard anyone say that though.

I HOPE they sell everything else early because i'd like to have at least another controller for some 2 player action of NFS:MW untill realease day. OH well screw my friends i'll just play you guys on live. :) Having another game would be nice as well, but it they dont release early us winners will only have to wait 3 days before we can get acessories at midnight launches. At least we got lucky and got the system early for free! :)

Oh yea and you get the party in a box like 4 weeks after you win it says, at least for the early winners. All my party supplies will be gone by launch. ;) Except for a shirt and hat i'll keep for myself.

I am still waiting for an e-mail and it has been 72 hours... I have read that they do it in batches it seems and it can take longer then that. Just wondering if anyone else recieved an e-mail from the 15th or around there?

I never recieved an email. My account history changed when I won. So keep an eye on your account history.

[quote name='Supernothing']I never recieved an email. My account history changed when I won. So keep an eye on your account history.[/QUOTE]

you should call them and make sure they have ur email right. The email that you do get just says to check your account history page, but in the future it might have something of some importance

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']Does someone have the phone number to call to make sure you were the winner?[/QUOTE]

1-877-370-2582
i dont know if theyre allowed to tell u, but if its been more than 72 hours they might.

Nope didnt work. The lady was like...if you dont have a e-mail approval there is no way we can approve it. She was like...it may not be you....I was like I dont think there is a lot of B.Z. from my city at 2 am entering this. She said it may take up to a week for approval.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']So whats the official count, how many CAG's have won?[/QUOTE]

According to just this thread, 21 CAG have won so far. I think there are others that posted in the bigger threads as well, but according to this thread on average one CAG wins every day.

Here's the list of winners from this thread:

$hady
bean418
billyG
Chuck Stank
cyberlian
dark54555
generalpatton71
jaszun
jawman311
jkanownik
Korny
Machikunas
monsoon man
panasonic
shipwreck
Skaterpunk444
Sockey
Supernothing
SupremeNumNuts
The Dord
TJordan522

[quote name='jawman311']you should call them and make sure they have ur email right. The email that you do get just says to check your account history page, but in the future it might have something of some importance[/QUOTE]
How many people haven't recieved e-mails? I never got one, It just updated my account history a few days after I got drawn.
I don't see how it is possible for them to get my email mixed up since I use Yahoo mail and it auto put my e-mail in there because I was already logged into Yahoo..

Anyone think this is going to be a problem?

The lady on the phone that I talked to said sometimes e-mails dont go through but you should just focus on the account history page. I brushed it off when she said that...but maybe that is what happened to you...

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']The lady on the phone that I talked to said sometimes e-mails dont go through but you should just focus on the account history page. I brushed it off when she said that...but maybe that is what happened to you...[/QUOTE]
They said the same thing to me yesterday when I called. She verified my mailing address and said I was a contest winner to not to worry about the email.

[quote name='shipwreck']According to just this thread, 22 CAG have won so far. I think there are others that posted in the bigger threads as well, but according to this thread on average one CAG wins every day.

Here's the list of winners from this thread:

$hady
bean418
billyG
Chuck Stank
cyberlian
dark54555
generalpatton71
jaszun
jawman311
jkanownik
Korny
Machikunas
monsoon man
panasonic
scp89
shipwreck
Skaterpunk444
Sockey
Supernothing
SupremeNumNuts
The Dord
TJordan522[/QUOTE]

Congratulations bitches!

Hopefully we will start getting our party in a box packages in the mail anytime now. I wonder how many days worth of winners they'll send out at a time? I should be in the first cut since I won on the first day of the contest, I believe jawman311 and shipwreck won either first or second day probably more i'm forgetting. :)

umm you fargon bastages!!! why did you have to post my name in the winners section again@@@ aRRGAGHaalkhfash

when I entered...the winner came up my initials, my city/state, and the time slot I entered, but guess what....NOT me@!!@!@!@!@

ahahdfah;sdfahsdfhahdfdqfah;hdsfa;kshdf

and yea I verified it wasnt me with someone on the phone

[quote name='$hady']Congratulations bitches!

Hopefully we will start getting our party in a box packages in the mail anytime now. I wonder how many days worth of winners they'll send out at a time? I should be in the first cut since I won on the first day of the contest, I believe jawman311 and shipwreck won either first or second day probably more i'm forgetting. :)[/QUOTE]

Give us all an update when the 3 of you get your party packs

[quote name='scp89']umm you fargon bastages!!! why did you have to post my name in the winners section again@@@ aRRGAGHaalkhfash

when I entered...the winner came up my initials, my city/state, and the time slot I entered, but guess what....NOT me@!!@!@!@!@

and yea I verified it wasnt me with someone on the phone[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I removed you from the list.

hey guys..a question about this contest.. does it ask to enter your name and city[cant remember] or does it take that info from your yahoo account??. because someone won from where im living right now in one of the times i entered..but the initials are c.w. and mine are c.c. am i SOL or theres a chance?..

[quote name='menewbe']hey guys..a question about this contest.. does it ask to enter your name and city[cant remember] or does it take that info from your yahoo account??. because someone won from where im living right now in one of the times i entered..but the initials are c.w. and mine are c.c. am i SOL or theres a chance?..[/QUOTE]

It takes the info from your Yahoo! account.

[quote name='scp89']umm you fargon bastages!!! why did you have to post my name in the winners section again@@@ aRRGAGHaalkhfash

and yea I verified it wasnt me with someone on the phone[/QUOTE]

OH SHIT!!! I WOULD'VE CRIED! :cry:

If you are entering these codes because you drink mountain dew and have the caps left over then that is cool but if your spending your money on soda pop just for the caps then I'm sorry but I think your wasting your time and money...

bread's done
Back