The "Images ONLY" OTT! 56k Stay The F Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
images4ht1.jpg

photographercopy0kc.jpg

Better put a "NSF56K" in the title here if "people" are going to stick to the theme.

What happened to people saying, "Hey, [insert random OTTer], you make the next OTT." Now we have like a half dozen of these on the front page...

[quote name='beerguy961']What happened to people saying, "Hey, [insert random OTTer], you make the next OTT." Now we have like a half dozen of these on the front page...[/QUOTE]

crybaby.jpg

[quote name='punqsux']
punks.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's sad and pathetic.

Even sadder and more pathetic than Sneaky Penguin opening my post, posting 'repost' and locking it again, even though I acknowledged it was a repost and Punq had already done so as well.

[quote name='Scorch']That's sad and pathetic.

Even sadder and more pathetic than Sneaky Penguin opening my post, posting 'repost' and locking it again, even though I acknowledged it was a repost and Punq had already done so as well.[/QUOTE]
Total%20Burn%20Platinum.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']That's sad and pathetic.

Even sadder and more pathetic than Sneaky Penguin opening my post, posting 'repost' and locking it again, even though I acknowledged it was a repost and Punq had already done so as well.[/QUOTE]

Mods don't need to unlock threads to post in them, they can post in any threads, locked or unlocked.

[quote name='shrike4242']Mods don't need to unlock threads to post in them, they can post in any threads, locked or unlocked.[/QUOTE]
leet_speak.gif

Ok, so I just bought a Saturn. What are the really good games?

Obviously you have your Panzer Dragoon Saga, and I always wanted Dragon Force. What else?

[quote name='jmcc']Better put a "NSF56K" in the title here if "people" are going to stick to the theme.[/QUOTE]
ok.jpg

[quote name='Tromack']Ok, so I just bought a Saturn. What are the really good games?

Obviously you have your Panzer Dragoon Saga, and I always wanted Dragon Force. What else?[/QUOTE]
332.jpg

[quote name='smalien1']I think the OTT jumped the shark[/QUOTE]

I swear the downfall came with Tiphireth. I swear it. Or the Lina/Kittie one. Haiku fucking ruled though.

[quote name='Tromack']Ok, so I just bought a Saturn. What are the really good games?

Obviously you have your Panzer Dragoon Saga, and I always wanted Dragon Force. What else?[/QUOTE]

Fighters Megamix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back