The "Images ONLY" OTT! 56k Stay The F Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='6669']BTW, I haven't posted a single image in this thread, so I'd just disregard whatever the theme is.[/QUOTE]
:cry:

Argh...This is driving me crazy...I charged SOMETHING on my credit card and for the life of me, I cannot remember what it is.

[quote name='Jaket']this is the best OTT ever... it's been almost 2 days in existance[/QUOTE]

sarcasm.gif

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Sofa King, they were sofaking great. I like that the guys reunited with their old group though.[/QUOTE]
:? :neutral:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Can't we kill this already? I don't want to find random images on google anymore[/QUOTE]
dsc005088ga.jpg

[quote name='Apossum']*removed pic for offensive content*[/QUOTE]

OH my god. this is a travesty. i'm telling cheapy. do you know who I am? do YOU KNOW WHO I AM???!!!!

[quote name='Apossum']OH my god. this is a travesty. i'm telling cheapy. do you know who I am? do YOU KNOW WHO I AM???!!!![/QUOTE]
the king of Siam?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']the king of Siam?[/QUOTE]

oh shiz. I swear I didn't plan that out! :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']big ass video card[/QUOTE]

So Ackbar I've been wondering...once you get the new card, what happens to the old one? With how frequently graphics cards come out I've often wondered what a PC gamer does with the last generation card. Got a second, lesser machine it goes into?

hitman-blood-money-20050701000119311.jpg

[quote name='zewone']
gedtestshirt23qn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

A bit too big of an image? Maybe on the back, lower left/right? hehehe I dunno...

Here's a scan I have from Play magazine (the Castlevania cover issue, I always buy those :)):

And oh hey, look what I found, the official Aria of Sorrow desktop:

And from SADS's The Rose God Gave Me CD:

BTW, what does DHL stand for? I've asked a DHL delivery guy and he didn't know, but said he thought it was the intials of the founders or something?...I always wondered.

[quote name='humidore']A bit too big of an image? Maybe on the back, lower left/right? hehehe I dunno...[/QUOTE]
He should make it small on the left breast, like the polo player or little alligator.

[quote name='Spruce']So Ackbar I've been wondering...once you get the new card, what happens to the old one? With how frequently graphics cards come out I've often wondered what a PC gamer does with the last generation card. Got a second, lesser machine it goes into?
[/QUOTE]

I bought a new PC without a video card so this one will be going right in that. Frankly, I've only bought a few video cards over the past decade. A Radeon 8500le, a Radeon 9800 and this one. Generally a card will last me four years.

[quote name='humidore']BTW, what does DHL stand for? I've asked a DHL delivery guy and he didn't know, but said he thought it was the intials of the founders or something?...I always wondered.[/QUOTE]

From http://www.dhl-usa.com :

In 1969, Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn (D, H, and L) founded DHL as a service shuttling bills of lading between San Francisco and Honolulu. The company grew rapidly and in a few years initiated service to the Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia, creating an entirely new industry of international door-to-door express service in the Pacific Basin. Steady expansion continued in the 1970's as DHL initiated service to Europe (1974), Latin America (1977), the Middle East (1978) and Africa (1978). The international delivery company was the first to bring air express to the Eastern Bloc countries in 1983 and to the People's Republic of China in 1986.

[quote name='beerguy961']He should make it small on the left breast, like the polo player or little alligator.[/QUOTE]
aaaa6lt.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
pictureA08.jpg

It's that time ... I might share my thoughts on the show later. :cool:[/QUOTE]
:bow: I envy you, I'd give anything to see mc again, he puts on a great show.
07.jpg

So I'm flipping round and I come up on FOX and they have that stupid dance show on. And everybody is crying. I mean, what pussies. I understand being emotional. I've done some improv theater and I've cried on stage using the method. But they're frigging dancing!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']So I'm flipping round and I come up on FOX and they have that stupid dance show on. And everybody is crying. I mean, what pussies. I understand being emotional. I've done some improv theater and I've cried on stage using the method. But they're frigging dancing![/QUOTE]
You should've seen the guy in a leotard who was kicked off because he danced effeminately. :lol: When he was cut and told that, he began to bitch that the judges should've told him that they wanted more masculine dancing and that he shouldn't need to be told to dance like a man. Nobody ever told him he danced like a girl, it was hilarious. All the while his bulge is just disturbingly too easy to see. :lol: That was the only episode I've seen, too shitty, but good for a laugh.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']
Mybandspace3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Chris, if that is you, you look just like a younger Butch from In Bed with Butch.

He's the guy on the right.

4163_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back