The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray) $15.99 @ Best Buy, BestBuy.com & Amazon.com

Sgt Barone

CAGiversary!
Just picked this up today. I don't know how much longer this price will be effective. You may want to go soon to be sure. This IS nationwide, but some BB's aren't aware. I just asked mine to look it up online to confirm the price, and i walked out no trouble. Anyways, great price for this! Happy hunting!

-----------------------
LinkinPrime Edit:

Available online, purchase on line and choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping fees.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...ulk+blu-ray&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1906189

EDIT2: Amazon price matched:
http://www.amazon.com/Incredible-Hu..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1240949173&sr=8-1

Last edited by a moderator:
While I personally rather liked the movie, if nothing else I would definitely recommend this Blu as having some of the absolute best PQ and AQ available.

Picked this up earlier this morning while getting the $10 games. One for myself and one for my dad for Fathers Day.

Either you guys are lucky or don't care about slipcovers, because the Best Buy I went to yesterday all had copies that were beat to shit, along with the Target and Sears I went to to try to pricematch.

If I have no luck at the Target/Best Buy I'm going to tomorrow, I'll bite on Amazon.

Does anyone know if Wal-Mart pricematches? I don't think they do, but I just want to be sure.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']I got this one for $12.99 at BB after using $3 off chew coupon. Thanks OP[/quote]
I've been wondering this for a while, so those coupons wrok with blu-ray too?

[quote name='Disneyboy']I've been wondering this for a while, so those coupons wrok with blu-ray too?[/quote]

Yes, the cashier scanned the coupon and it took $3 off from the price. Worth a try.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Chew coupon[/quote]

Where's it from though? I'm going to try to use it as a print-out but I doubt it will work

went to BB scour BB for $10 games yesterday and just happened to see this and have been wanting it for a while so I picked it up

bread's done
Back