The Incredibles (4-Disc 2 BDs+DVD+DC) $10 DMR Upgrade & Cars (BD+DVD) $8 DMR Upgrade

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
incrediblesupgrade860x800md1ojg1302200814143.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/incredibles-upgrade

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]786936244250 (widescreen)
786936279979 (pan & scan)

carsupgrade860x800md1ojg1302211415690.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/cars-upgrade

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]786936734041 Blu-ray 1-Disc[/FONT]
786936271898 DVD Widescreen
786936708103 DVD Fullscreen

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! I love DMR.

Here's hoping that BB or Target will have it for either $19.99 or $24.99. If I can get this for $9.99 or $14.99 after coupon, I will be extremely happy.

alright i must be dumb. link takes me to the general offers page and i don't see the incredibles upgrade at all.

It takes you to the page for a second then kicks you to the main page. This offer isn't live yet.

Also, why is it listed as iNCREDiBLES? I think the OP has something against capital i's, given his username and all..

[quote name='Mizzou75']i got it to pull up this time but it says expired?[/QUOTE]
I got the same result.

UPDATE* Active now. Got it thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Loonknight']I got the same result.[/QUOTE]It's not live yet, guys. It always says it's expired when it isn't live yet.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']May I ask what the purpose of a coupon thread is if we're going to keep posting the coupons in their own separate thread?[/QUOTE]

We like to be thorough.

M

[quote name='blk00civicsi']May I ask what the purpose of a coupon thread is if we're going to keep posting the coupons in their own separate thread?[/QUOTE]
Irony.

Damn, my DVD was purchased in like 2005 or 2006---therefore, no Magic Code, and not eligible...not that it matters, since you need to provide them a picture of the product and receipt in order to get it, anyway.

I'd been waiting for this one and to come out on Blu-ray, too. Bummed. Oh well.

Thanks, just printed my coupons.

TRU is doing a save extra $10 with purchase of Incredibles and Cars together. Maybe hopefully other retailers will be doing the same.

[quote name='prim4444']Thanks, just printed my coupons.

TRU is doing a save extra $10 with purchase of Incredibles and Cars together. Maybe hopefully other retailers will be doing the same.[/QUOTE]

Really? Very interesting...I got a TRU ad in the mail with a peelie coupon for $10 off any Toys R Us purchase of $50 or more (valid 4/1 - 4/23). Assuming they go by the usual pre-coupon, pre-sell price, this might be a hell of a deal for me.

-10 TRU coupon
-10 TRU discount when buying them together
-10 incredibles coupon
-8 Cars coupon

Are they going to end up owing ME money?

[quote name='typical guy']Really? Very interesting...I got a TRU ad in the mail with a peelie coupon for $10 off any Toys R Us purchase of $50 or more (valid 4/1 - 4/23). Assuming they go by the usual pre-coupon, pre-sell price, this might be a hell of a deal for me.

-10 TRU coupon
-10 TRU discount when buying them together
-10 incredibles coupon
-8 Cars coupon

Are they going to end up owing ME money?[/QUOTE]

TRU prices for next week

Incredibles $29.99
Cars $24.99

[quote name='prim4444']TRU prices for next week

Incredibles $29.99
Cars $24.99[/QUOTE]

Okay so it would be 17 after all those. Do either of them have a bonus item like TRU does at times or is it just the movie? Would 17 for both be the cheapest?

[quote name='dabogues']Damn, my DVD was purchased in like 2005 or 2006---therefore, no Magic Code, and not eligible...not that it matters, since you need to provide them a picture of the product and receipt in order to get it, anyway.

I'd been waiting for this one and to come out on Blu-ray, too. Bummed. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

dabogues, you don't need magic codes for these-- just the UPC code. Enter the UPC code where you would the magic codes. If it recognizes the movie(s) (which it should), then it'll let you print the coupon. We've seen the same thing for other "upgrade" coupons.

I have absolutely ZERO desire to see this movie. Why do I feel the irresistible desire to buy it? Just like Tangled. Am I a sucker for 4 disc combo sets & slip cases? I longer judge crackheads.

A lot of us are too lazy to check the coupon thread. We are stupid and need things more easily assessable. ;)

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I actually do have Cars on Blu ray and haven't opened it yet. Is there an advantage to upgrading to this new release besides getting a DVD?[/QUOTE]

WHat I see is this is a 2 disc BLU with a dvd

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I have absolutely ZERO desire to see this movie. Why do I feel the irresistible desire to buy it? Just like Tangled. Am I a sucker for 4 disc combo sets & slip cases? I longer judge crackheads.[/QUOTE]

What, The Incredibles? Dude, it's (in my opinion) the best Pixar movie ever made bar none. I love most of their work, but they haven't made anything before or since that could top The Incredibles. Granted it may be because I love superhero media (movies, games, tv shows, etc), but it was still an awesome movie.

And where can I find this Toys R Us ad I saw mentioned with the $10 coupon off $50+ purchase? I don't believe I got anything in the mail so is there anywhere else to get it from?

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']It's not live yet, guys. It always says it's expired when it isn't live yet.[/QUOTE]

so i AM really dumb. thanks for the help :D

[quote name='BMXJouster']And where can I find this Toys R Us ad I saw mentioned with the $10 coupon off $50+ purchase? I don't believe I got anything in the mail so is there anywhere else to get it from?[/QUOTE]

Nope, only way to get these coupons is by mail.

[quote name='BMXJouster']What, The Incredibles? Dude, it's (in my opinion) the best Pixar movie ever made bar none. I love most of their work, but they haven't made anything before or since that could top The Incredibles. Granted it may be because I love superhero media (movies, games, tv shows, etc), but it was still an awesome movie.[/QUOTE]Maybe I'll give it a shot, then. I will definitely end up buying this. Also, what about "Up"? That was a really good Pixar movie.

[quote name='Mizzou75']so i AM really dumb. thanks for the help :D[/QUOTE]No problemo, good sir.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Maybe I'll give it a shot, then. I will definitely end up buying this. Also, what about "Up"? That was a really good Pixar movie.[/QUOTE]

Up was a great movie. So was Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, WALL-E and the entire Toy Story trilogy (I haven't seen Ratatouille yet, and Cars was only decent). But The Incredibles was just better than all of them. Not only did it still deal with some heavy issues, but it also had great story, fantastic characters, a lot of great humor and some of the best action scenes from any animated movie. It really was the complete package. Yeah all of those other movies share similar traits to this one, but I feel The Incredibles is just better than all of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwT5HOFcYTY

[quote name='prim4444']Nope, only way to get these coupons is by mail.[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Well I'll keep a look out, maybe I'll get something tomorrow (I won't hold my breath though).

[quote name='dabogues']Damn, my DVD was purchased in like 2005 or 2006---therefore, no Magic Code, and not eligible...not that it matters, since you need to provide them a picture of the product and receipt in order to get it, anyway.

I'd been waiting for this one and to come out on Blu-ray, too. Bummed. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

What in the blue hell are you talking about? haha

[quote name='BMXJouster']Up was a great movie. So was Monsters Inc., A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, WALL-E and the entire Toy Story trilogy (I haven't seen Ratatouille yet, and Cars was only decent). But The Incredibles was just better than all of them. Not only did it still deal with some heavy issues, but it also had great story, fantastic characters, a lot of great humor and some of the best action scenes from any animated movie. It really was the complete package. Yeah all of those other movies share similar traits to this one, but I feel The Incredibles is just better than all of them.[/QUOTE]Lol Your passion for the movie is rubbing off on me. I have to see it now.

Someone on Slickdeals posted the ad for Best Buy next week. Both Incredibles and Cars blu-rays will be 24.99, and you get $10 off if you buy them both together. So that, along with both coupons, you get both for less than $22 bucks plus tax. I think that's where I'll be going.

[quote name='Knives05']Someone on Slickdeals posted the ad for Best Buy next week. Both Incredibles and Cars blu-rays will be 24.99, and you get $10 off if you buy them both together. So that, along with both coupons, you get both for less than $22 bucks plus tax. I think that's where I'll be going.[/QUOTE]

How do you figure? Not trying to stir something up, but I'm probably missing something. I know there's a $10 coupon for The Incredibles, and if you purchase both you'll get $10 off, but that would make the total $30 without tax, not $22.

Are there any other coupons I may have missed? I noticed you said coupon(s), but I only know of The Incredibles one. Thanks!

*EDIT* Took me two seconds to find there's a Cars upgrade coupon. Sorry!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']$24.99 Incredibles
$24.99 Cars
-$10 Buy Both
-$10 Incredibles Upgrade
-$8 Cars Upgrade
Total: $21.98 :D[/QUOTE]

Went and actually read a few posts up and found this out after I posted like a newbie. That's a hell of a deal, and definitely one I'll be taking advantage of.

Well, you know I was just going to buy incredibles (fave pixar movie, and one of my all time favorite movies too), but for an additional $7 getting Cars as well? I don't really like cars, but I'll bite for that.

bread's done
Back