The Incredibles (4-Disc 2 BDs+DVD+DC) $10 DMR Upgrade & Cars (BD+DVD) $8 DMR Upgrade

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
incrediblesupgrade860x800md1ojg1302200814143.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/incredibles-upgrade

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]786936244250 (widescreen)
786936279979 (pan & scan)

carsupgrade860x800md1ojg1302211415690.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/cars-upgrade

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]786936734041 Blu-ray 1-Disc[/FONT]
786936271898 DVD Widescreen
786936708103 DVD Fullscreen

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']$24.99 Incredibles
$24.99 Cars
-$10 Buy Both
-$10 Incredibles Upgrade
-$8 Cars Upgrade
Total: $21.98 :D[/QUOTE]Will Best Buy let us use the DMR coupons with their offer? The DMR coupons say they can't be combined with any other offer.

I've had no problem doing it before (I think there was one for Sorceror's Apprentice/Fantasia). Best Buy totals it out and then uses the coupon as a form of payment, so it should work just fine.

I found the Cars Upgrade coupon link.

http://bricks.coupons.com/TAF.asp?o=85493&c=DS&p="email"&cl=&cp=&eb=1&ci=&bq=&r=&cista=1000

Walla!

Don't forget that both movies come with Movie Cash to see Cars 2 this summer. 2 Pixar movies and 2 passes to another for $22, a deal in my book.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']If target has extra $10 saving when you both, total price will be $11.98. LOL[/QUOTE]

I really hope Target matches the extra $10 off for buying both . . . Since Best Buy doesn't open until 10am, I can't get there before work, and by the time I get out of work, they'll probably be sold out. :cry: Since Target opens at 8am (and there's one just up the street from my office), getting there first thing in the morning is much more manageable. So Target it is for me, probably, no matter what their deal is.

[quote name='arcane93']I really hope Target matches the extra $10 off for buying both . . . Since Best Buy doesn't open until 10am, I can't get there before work, and by the time I get out of work, they'll probably be sold out. :cry: Since Target opens at 8am (and there's one just up the street from my office), getting there first thing in the morning is much more manageable. So Target it is for me, probably, no matter what their deal is.[/QUOTE]I'll have the Target ad in-hand tomorrow, so I'll know what it says and relay it in here.

Target may not match the $10 off both purchase, it may depend on the CSR you get about the ad match.

If they won't match it, and I'm assuming they won't, I'll make time to be at Best Buy at open, as I know I won't have time to do it after work on Tuesday.

Damn good deal after the BB breakdown from iNCREDIPINOY! Printed both my coupons, wife is giving me sh*t b/c we already own the DVDs, but factor in the movie cash, this is Toy Story 1 & 2 BD deal all over again!!

Just noticed that the bottom of both coupons notes "This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer". Thus, Best Buy has plausible grounds to deny using them with their deal, as will Target if they match the offer. Could be a YMMV situation.

[quote name='Keyboard Cowboy']Just noticed that the bottom of both coupons notes "This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer". Thus, Best Buy has plausible grounds to deny using them with their deal, as will Target if they match the offer. Could be a YMMV situation.[/QUOTE]
They've given me a hard time in the past and thus lost my business, but others seem to have more easygoing employees who will just take the coupons. It will always work in the system, so it just takes a willing cashier to get the deal. One tip I can offer is make sure to cut the coupons out, making the fine print less visible. I got screwed once because of those big bold letters that print just below the coupon. After cutting them out and going to Target instead, I had no issues.

Best Buy fucking sucks TBH.

Well damn, now I feel dumb for using my $8 Blu upgrade coupon on Cars months back when it was on sale. I thought I was getting a deal! Oh well, whoever has the best price on Incredibles gets my money this week.

it seems for the most part amazon matches the best deals overall, like a ninja *Poof* gonna grab the best deal, in and out!

[quote name='mrgamer']it seems for the most part amazon matches the best deals overall, like a ninja *Poof* gonna grab the best deal, in and out![/QUOTE]For the most part, Amazon doesn't accept DMR coupons. They have never been the best place to get a Disney BD.

Well worth a try, but don't count on BB accepting both coupons and the $10 combo deal. Probably 50/50 given the culture of the specific store.

I've been hassled (and even told by corporate) that Disney DMR coupons are not accepted on sale items. I've also had coupons accepted without incident at other BB stores. Other posters have had much success by calling corporate (I didn't)... so there's little evidence BB employees are communicating on this topic.

I'm hoping the recent circulars advertising the DMR site/coupon use will help make the case for acceptance.

[quote name='jp2']Well worth a try, but don't count on BB accepting both coupons and the $10 combo deal. Probably 50/50 given the culture of the specific store.

I've been hassled (and even told by corporate) that Disney DMR coupons are not accepted on sale items. I've also had coupons accepted without incident at other BB stores. Other posters have had much success by calling corporate (I didn't)... so there's little evidence BB employees are communicating on this topic.

I'm hoping the recent circulars advertising the DMR site/coupon use will help make the case for acceptance.[/QUOTE]

eh, yeah it's a pretty big YMMV, but only based on human input and not the POS system. The thing is, when they total the order, the package promo will apply. DMR coupons are key 'F7' and labeld MFG Coupon. They just scan it in and the price gets knocked down. Technically, the system will allow as many that are scanned. Plus, since these are clearly different coupons for 2 different items, it doesn't seem shady. Just have to find a cashier that will go with it..but since its all legitimate its fine. I would, and probably will call corporate from right in the store, with the manager standing next to me if I get denied.

[quote name='jp2']I've been hassled (and even told by corporate) that Disney DMR coupons are not accepted on sale items. I've also had coupons accepted without incident at other BB stores.[/QUOTE]
Same song and dance I get, but they fail to realize that they lose more money when I walk out the door than if they'd just accept the coupons. How hard is it for companies to grasp the concept of being reimbursed the same amount from the mfr?

[quote name='token2k6']eh, yeah it's a pretty big YMMV, but only based on human input and not the POS system. The thing is, when they total the order, the package promo will apply. DMR coupons are key 'F7' and labeld MFG Coupon. They just scan it in and the price gets knocked down. [/quote]

Think you're in a better spot than me... I've actually never see the coupons scanned at my available BB's. It's always a manual entry, which therefore takes on more scrutiny. They always scan at TRU & Target with no issues, but BB has always keyed in as the face value without using the code. Technically the coupons can be used again if not handed over.

If they scan, I can usually get a cashier to "try it" for confirmation.

[quote name='strife01104']WHat I see is this is a 2 disc BLU with a dvd[/QUOTE]

Nope. 1 BD and 1 DVD. No changes.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Nice. I traded the DVD on Goozex as soon as the BD was announced, so thanks for posting the UPC's.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

So I agree, big thanks to the OP for posting the UPCs! Mildly annoying to have to install the coupon printer, but no biggie as I just unistalled it after printing the coupon.

I had a hell of a time getting my coupon to print using Google Chrome. I actually had to copy/paste the html of the page that has the "print coupon now" button, and paste it in my IE8 browser. With Chrome, it wouldn't recognize my printer. Strange. That's never happened before.

Hope Target has a discount for buying both movies together. That'd be incredible when combined with the DMR and Bunny Money coupons.

TRU is going to have a sale next Friday and Saturday (4/15 and 4/16) of all DVDs/Blu Rays buy 1 get one 40% off. I wonder if that deal and the buy both and save $10 will stack.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']TRU is going to have a sale next Friday and Saturday (4/15 and 4/16) of all DVDs/Blu Rays buy 1 get one 40% off. I wonder if that deal and the buy both and save $10 will stack.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Now that is an interesting question.

Is there a reason to purchase the new copy of Cars if you have the Blu-ray already? What's different?

[quote name='supershammy']Are the coupons unique?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Disney/Pixar coupons are always unique and you can only print them once twice.

[quote name='dg7md']Is there a reason to purchase the new copy of Cars if you have the Blu-ray already? What's different?[/QUOTE]
was just wondering the same thing. I have the single disk version released years ago of cars. anything new or just the addition of the dvd copy?

[quote name='dg7md']Is there a reason to purchase the new copy of Cars if you have the Blu-ray already? What's different?[/QUOTE]

I can't say for sure. But I would expect this is just a double dip Disney is using to get people to run out and see cars 2.
I expect the only difference is the DVD and free movie ticket to Cars 2.

[quote name='sunnysky']I can't say for sure. But I would expect this is just a double dip Disney is using to get people to run out and see cars 2.
I expect the only difference is the DVD and free movie ticket to Cars 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the idea I get, as Disney has been re-releasing a lot of their blu rays as combo packs - there is an advertisement for it on the disney movie club site. Things like Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little, and Invincible are all apparently combo packs now. I had noticed a few months ago that the Nightmare Before Christmas and A Bug's Life were re-released as combo packs as well.

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I have the latest Firefox 4.0 and was able to print both coupons twice.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had no problems with Firefox 4.0 either. Only printed once though.

[quote name='PS3_Moose']Yeah that's the idea I get, as Disney has been re-releasing a lot of their blu rays as combo packs - there is an advertisement for it on the disney movie club site. Things like Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little, and Invincible are all apparently combo packs now. I had noticed a few months ago that the Nightmare Before Christmas and A Bug's Life were re-released as combo packs as well.[/QUOTE]

Also, a bunch are getting re-released on 3D Blu-Ray, too.

[quote name='abhinav']So is anyone having a great deal on Incredibles? My gf has the DVD and I wouldn't mind picking up the Blu version[/QUOTE]

24.99 at Best Buy is the lowest so far. Luckily with the 10 dollar off coupon, that's still a pretty good deal.

You can also get Cars at the same price, and get a bonus 10 dollars off both movies, bringing it to even less, especially if you use the Cars coupon with The Incredibles one.

However, Best Buy would probably notice something is being pulled with two manufacturers coupons. Target, on the other hand, might not care as much as you might want to try to price match if you try two coupons. Trying to pull a 30 dollars off might be tricky but if you find the right cashier they might not care.

People need to remember that as these are manufacturer's coupons, Best Buy gets reimbursed for them, so they're not losing any money over them. If they refuse them, people should point out that not only has Best Buy accepted them in the past, they've had ads with said coupons listed in the ads.

I plan to go in there at store open, have them ring out both movies and then hand over both coupons. I'm sure hilarity will ensue after that point.

bread's done
Back