The Incredibles (4-Disc 2 BDs+DVD+DC) $10 DMR Upgrade & Cars (BD+DVD) $8 DMR Upgrade

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
incrediblesupgrade860x800md1ojg1302200814143.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/incredibles-upgrade

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]786936244250 (widescreen)
786936279979 (pan & scan)

carsupgrade860x800md1ojg1302211415690.jpg

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/cars-upgrade

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]786936734041 Blu-ray 1-Disc[/FONT]
786936271898 DVD Widescreen
786936708103 DVD Fullscreen

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up Cars and Incredibles at TRU for $17.98 total. They took both coupons ($10 Incredibles and $8 Cars), plus the $10 off combo deal, BOGO 40% and some Cars promo deal... I'm not sure what the promo is.

[quote name='neocisco']I tried to print out on one computer but it didn't work. I pulled the Disney site up on a second computer but it tells me I've already redeemed the code and I don't see an option to reprint the coupon. Any advice on how to remedy this?[/QUOTE]Make a new DMR account with a new email address attached to it.

This morning I got Cars at Target for $10 after both coupons. Tuesday I picked up The Incredibles there for $12, bringing my total to $22, the same as the BestBuy deal. Good enough for me!

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got Both Cars & The Incredibles at TRU for $16.X12 after taxes with 2 Free movies tickets to see CAR 2 is PLUS ;)[/QUOTE]

ditto :D, returned my copies to best buy since this deal is soooo much better

Big thanks to the OP for this deal!! I, too, got both movies for right around $16 (plus two movie tickets). Fan-freaking-tastic.

I've got to say I pity the various folks throughout the thread who dismissed these as "kids movies". I don't think every Pixar movie is a masterpiece (WALL-E and Nemo didn't resonate with me), but their artistic vision and storytelling exceeds the vast majority of "serious" films out there. The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille--each one has moments that make me laugh and cry. And I'm in my late 30's and married. You shouldn't need kids as an excuse to have these wonderful stories in your life. ;-)

I won't fault someone for not liking a particular Pixar movie. But you can't realistically call them low quality or childish in any way, shape or form.

[quote name='shrike4242']Make a new DMR account with a new email address attached to it.[/QUOTE]

I realized that a few minutes after I posted but thanks anyway. :)

best buy is running disney blu-rays 2 for $35 (not sure if it's today only, or all week). the incredibles and cars are included. you should be able to use the dmr coupons (today only since they expire) to get both for $17+tax at best buy.

Went yesterday and coupon worked fine no problems and pleanty of copies of cars and incredibles in stock at the allen, tx store

[quote name='laundrymatt']best buy is running disney blu-rays 2 for $35 (not sure if it's today only, or all week). the incredibles and cars are included. you should be able to use the dmr coupons (today only since they expire) to get both for $17+tax at best buy.[/QUOTE]

i saw it too but i already got both cars & the incredibles at TRU.

[quote name='laundrymatt']best buy is running disney blu-rays 2 for $35 (not sure if it's today only, or all week). the incredibles and cars are included. you should be able to use the dmr coupons (today only since they expire) to get both for $17+tax at best buy.[/QUOTE]
It's for this week. Their weekly ad has this deal in it. I guess I'll be hitting up BB again today to get $5 back.

FYI:

If you picked Cars and Incredibles :br: up last week at Best Buy, you can get $5 back thanks to this week's BB sale and their Price Match policy.

[quote name='manthing']FYI:

If you picked Cars and Incredibles :br: up last week at Best Buy, you can get $5 back thanks to this week's BB sale and their Price Match policy.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...do you need to take the items back in or just the receipt?

[quote name='manthing']FYI:

If you picked Cars and Incredibles :br: up last week at Best Buy, you can get $5 back thanks to this week's BB sale and their Price Match policy.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this works. I was able to get the 5 bucks back. It took them a little while to figure how to do it but eventually they did and I got 5 bucks back.

I got in the TRU deal on Saturday. $10 for both BDs with an extra $5 off $25 coupon that they mailed me last month.

[quote name='Jason28']I can confirm this works. I was able to get the 5 bucks back. It took them a little while to figure how to do it but eventually they did and I got 5 bucks back.[/QUOTE]

Why do they give you $5 back? I checked the ad online and nowhere does it say that 'The Incredibles" is cheaper in price compared to last week's price...

Any chance that anyone has a scan of the coupon? If I can get one I can get it applied to the purchase. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='Jason28']I can confirm this works. I was able to get the 5 bucks back. It took them a little while to figure how to do it but eventually they did and I got 5 bucks back.[/QUOTE]

After the trouble I went through just getting BB to let me use the coupons, not worth it.

[quote name='thesis88']Why do they give you $5 back? I checked the ad online and nowhere does it say that 'The Incredibles" is cheaper in price compared to last week's price...[/QUOTE]

I think its because last week The Incredibles and Cars were 24.99 each... times 2 = $50 minus the $10 for buying both would make them $40. Which is $5 higher than the current sale price of two for $35... IE if you/we'd waited until Sunday (when the coupons expired from Disney), it would've been $35 - $10 -$8 . Instead of last week's (24.99 * 2) - $10 -$10 -$8...

[quote name='thesis88']Why do they give you $5 back? I checked the ad online and nowhere does it say that 'The Incredibles" is cheaper in price compared to last week's price...[/QUOTE]
If you bought Cars + The Incredibles last week it was $40. This week all Disney blus are 2 for $35.

[quote name='neocisco']Any chance that anyone has a scan of the coupon? If I can get one I can get it applied to the purchase. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
No, because all the coupons have unique bar codes.

If you look in the ad, it lists the Disney special of buy two Disney films for 35 bucks. Even though Cars is not on the list it is part of the special along with The Incredibles.

Doh I didnt see page 2 of this until I posted. So ya what those ^^^^ guys said.

I returned incredibles yesterday in order to rebuy it with Alice in wonderland for 35. The 10 dollar coupon was refunded to me as cash, and i used another 10 manufacturer coupon in rebuying it and got both movies for 28. With the refund of the coupon, I basically made 3 dollars and got a free copy of Alice in wonderland. Sweet deal.

Returned my BB set of Cars/Incredibles since i got the TRU combo deal for $15 - debated trying to pricematch the $5 difference this week or even my TRU receipt for a set for gifts, but didn't think it was worth the hassle. Didn't expect to get $18 cash handed to me.

[quote name='Animal7390']how are people still using the coupon this week?[/QUOTE]

Apparently with a BB cashier who doesn't read dates. :)

bread's done
Back