The Indie Gala bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanksfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Yes, yet another indie bundle, but like the Humble Bundle, you can set your own price and donate to charity as well. The games only register on Steam, but that won't be a problem for most here. You get a key for each individual game, so you can gift whatever you do not personally want if you feel like it.

http://www.indiegala.com/

Legend:
steam-icon.png
- Steam
android-icon.png
- Android
desura.png
- Desura
GG - GamersGate
:pc: - DRM-free

Indie Gala Dwarves

Start Date: March 20, 2013
End Date:
Total Raised:
Total Purchased:
Average Price:
Group Buy thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:
:pc: Nosferatu - The Wrath Of Malachi Wikipedia Entry
GG Street Racing Syndicate
steam-icon.png
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
Music-player-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week

Beat the Average:
GG Guilty Gear Isuka
GG Gun Metal
steam-icon.png
A Game of Dwarves
steam-icon.png
Warlock - Master of the Arcane
steam-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week
steam-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week

===============================================

Happy Hour guidelines:

*Happy Hour happens at random times: sometimes as early as 4 days after the bundle going live, but most often during the second week of sales.

Happy Hour! Double Gifts! During Happy Hour time New buyers for every gift purchase get a 2nd bonus gift for free (2x1)! All gifts are doubled! Remember to check 'IS IT A GIFT'! *If you have not purchased the current Indie Gala yet, you can buy two for one during happy hour

And if you are an early buyer the deal is EVEN BIGGER!

Yes! If you already bought the current indiegala bundle, you get 2 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased ( 3 x 1 ) *If you have already purchased the bundle, but you did not purchase it in the first week, you can buy three for one

And if you bought it in the first week you get 3 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased ( 4 x 1 ) *If you already purchased the current bundle and did so in the first week of the current bundle going live, you can buy four for one

Remember to check 'IS IT A GIFT' ! if you want to take advantage of Happy Hour. You have to check this also if, after purchasing a bundle for yourself with your own email address, you want another additional bundle for you. If you don't, transactions amount will sum on your original email account and you can upgrade your purchase, obtaining more bonuses if you previously didn't unlock it, or more galapoints.

REMEMBER: (Gift purchases are not upgradable and don't contribute to upgrade your personal account for unlock new content.)
***For Happy Hour, you MUST use the same e-mail you used when buying your first bundle, and you MUST check the gift option below the payment method. You have to buy again during Happy Hour to receive gift copies.

CAG Group Buy Hosting FAQ

Q: I see all of these CAGs hosting group buys for people. What's that all about?
A: It's a way for CAGs to help each other get the best deal. One person will buy the bundle during the first week, then they will buy four gift copies at the highest tier during Happy Hour. This person is referred to as the host. They then try to sell these to participants for a fraction of the price of buying the "beat the average" bundle individually, plus some extra to distribute the cost of the initial bundle purchase in the first week. The host gains money back, and the participants get the full bundle for a fourth of the cost. Everyone wins.

Q: How do I host one?
A: To host a CAG group buy, you must first purchase the Indie Gala full BTA (beat the average) bundle in the first week (this has been changed since the previous bundles). This will allow you to purchase four additional bundles for the price of one during a Happy Hour, as stated in the Happy Hour post above. Now, it does matter how much you initially spend, as you must purchase the full bundle in order to purchase full bundle four-packs during Happy Hour. Then, once Happy Hour starts, you buy a gift copy for the current "beat the average" price, which will be listed on the Indie Gala page. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK "IS IT A GIFT" TO GET FOUR GIFT COPIES.

Q: It's asking me for multiple e-mail addresses. What do I do?
A: Just skip that part. The links to the gifts will be added to your account page (which is another reason why you must always use the same e-mail address when ordering from Indie Gala). Most hosts will send out the gift URLs to their participants in a PM.

Q: Is it hard to do?
A: No, it's very quick and easy. Just keep track of which gift URLs you have sent to which people, and you will be fine.

Past Galas

Indie Gala I

Start Date: December 5, 2011
End Date: January 6, 2012
Total Raised: $84,513
Total Purchases: 45,635
Average Price: $1.81

Games Offered:
steam.png
Saira (Nifflas Games, 2010)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 1 (Sigma Team, 2007)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 2 (Sigma Team, 2009)
steam.png
Your Doodles Are Bugged (Spyn Doctor Games, 2011)
steam.png
inMomentum (Digital Arrow, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Untold (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Duality (Exosyphen Games, 2011)
:pc: Vizati (Different Pixel, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Terra Firma EP" - The Flashbulb, 2011
"Love As Dark Hallway" - The Flashbulb, 2011
"Good Luck " - Robot Science, 2011
"Doodads" - Robot Science, 2010
"Reptilians" - Starfucker, 2011
"inMomentum OST" - Gareth Coker, 2011

Indie Gala II

Start Date: February 4, 2012
End Date: March 20, 2012
Total Raised: $132,735
Total Purchases: 32,483
Average Price: $4.08

11.gif

Games Offered:
steam.png
Roboblitz (Naked Sky, 2006)
steam.png
Greed Corp (Vanguard Games, 2010)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 1 (Sigma team, 2007)
steam.png
Fortix 2 (Nemesys Games, 2011)
steam.png
Critical Mass (Manic Games, 2011)
steam.png
Bunch of Heroes (NGD Studios, 2011)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 2 (Sigma Team, 2009)
steam.png
Your Doodles Are Bugged (Spyn Doctor Games, 2011)
steam.png
inMomentum (Digital Arrow, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Untold (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Duality (Exosyphen Games, 2011)
:pc: Postal (Running with Scissors, 1997)
android-icon.png
Fruitblitz (Rubicon Development, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Beautiful EP" - The Numbers, 2011
"Fit The Paradigm" - Jack Butler, 2011
"Good Luck" - Robot Science, 2011
"Doodads" - Robot Science, 2010
"Squares" - Robot Science, 2011
"inMomentum OST" - Gareth Coker, 2011

Indie Gala III

Start Date: March 24, 2012
End Date: April 15, 2012
Total Raised: $88,563
Total Purchased: 25,234
Average Price: $4.69

Games Offered:
steam.png
Flatout (Bugbear Entertainment, 2006)
steam.png
Twin Sector (DNS Development, 2009)
steam.png
Trapped Dead (Crenetics, 2011)
steam.png
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes (Silent Dreams, 2010)
steam.png
Greed: Black Border (Clockstone, 2010)
steam.png
Future Wars (Radon Labs, 2010)
:pc: Gear Grinder (Headup Games, 2010)

Music Offered:
"Chiptune Hero" - DJ Cutman, 2011
"All Night Party" - Electric Children, 2011
"Viper EP" - F-777, 2011
"Re-Motion Vol.2" - F-777, 2010
"Squares" - Robot Science, 2011

Other Bonuses:
Sonia The Cruel - Part 1 (comic)

Indie Gala IV

Start Date: April 24, 2012
End Date: May 15, 2012
Total Raised: (info needed)
Total Purchased: (info needed)
Average Price: (info needed)

Games Offered:
steam.png
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (Kot-in-Action Creative Artel, 2011)
steam.png
A.R.E.S.:Extinction Agenda (Extend Interactive, 2010)
Free code from Blade. Say thanks if you redeem it! 5N3EH-AVYXQ-BTK6Q
steam.png
Alien Shooter (Sigma Team, 2003)
steam.png
Disciples II: Gallean's return (Strategy First, 2005)
steam.png
Altitude (Nimbly Games, 2009)
steam.png
Really Big Sky (Boss Baddie, 2011)
steam.png
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded (Sigma Team, 2009)
:pc: Wake (Boss Baddie, 2010)
:pc: Lunnye Devitsy (Boss Baddie, 2009)
:pc: DEADEND - Cerebral Vortex (MEMBRANOS Interactive Media Studio, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Really Big Sky OST" - MrPineapple Band, 2011
"Tormishire OST" - MrPineapple, 2012
"Pretty Things EP" - Giraf$$$e, 2011
"Opus At The End Of Everything" - The Flashbulb, 2012
"Arboreal" - The Flashbulb, 2010
"Im Cwazy" - Dubstep'n'Stuff, 2012
"ReMotion - Vol.1" - Kr1z & F-777, 2010
"Comfort" - Giraf$$$e, 2011

Indie Gala V

Start Date: May 27, 2012
End Date: June 14, 2012
Total Raised: $90,958.80
Total Purchased: 25,817
Average Price: $5.62

Games Offered:
steam.png
Making History: The Calm & The Storm (Muzzy Lane, 2007)
steam.png
Beat Hazard (Cold Beam Games, 2010)
steam.png
Razor2: Hidden Skies (Invent4 Entertainment, 2012)
steam.png
Ironclads Collection (Totem Games, 2008-2011)
steam.png
Space Empires IV Deluxe (Malfador Machinations, 2000)
steam.png
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge (Invent4 Entertainment, 2009)
steam.png
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (Strategy First, 2003)
steam.png
Puzzle Kingdoms (Infinite Interactive, 2009)
:pc: Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness (Targem Games, 2005)
:pc: WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (Milestone S.r.l., 2010)
:pc: Ninja Blade (From Software, 2009)
:pc: SBK X: Superbike World Championship (Milestone S.r.l., 2010)

Music Offered:
"The Last Seduction" - Baron Von Luxxury, 2012
"Biggest Failure Of All Time" - Losers Come From Above, 2012
"YOU Are" - Electric Children, 2011
"Deadmau5 - Strobe (Gameboy Remix)" - DJ Cutman & An0va, 2012
"Powerglove (It's So Bad)" - DJ Cutman feat. Benjamin Briggs, 2010

Indie Gala Mobile

Start Date: June 18, 2012
End Date: June 24, 2012
Total Raised: (info needed)
Total Purchased: (info needed)
Average Price: (info needed)

Games Offered:
android-icon.png
Cardinal Quest (tametick, 2012)
android-icon.png
Great Little War Game (Rubicon Development, 2012)
android-icon.png
Legends of Yore (Coke and Code, 2012)
android-icon.png
Smiles/Smiles HD (Mike Kaszprak, 2012)
:pc: Pitri 1977 (ilikescifi Games, 2012)
:pc: Manor of the Damned (Milestone, 2011)
steam.png
Turba (Binary Takeover, 2010)

Music Offered:
"Soundtracks for Everyday Adventures" - Lullatone, 2012
"Smash It" - F-777, 2012

Indie Gala VI

Start Date: June 25, 2012
End Date: July 10, 2012
Total Raised: $75,261.80
Total Purchased: 19,631
Average Price: $6.24

Games Offered:

steam.png
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (Pyro Studios, 1998)
steam.png
The Void (video game) (Ice-Pick Lodge, 2008)
steam.png
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (Pyro Studios, 1999)
steam.png
Commandos 2: Men of Courage (Pyro Studios, 2001)
steam.png
Ion Assault (Coreplay, 2009)
steam.png
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (Games Farm, 2011)
steam.png
Cargo! – The Quest for Gravity (Ice-Pick Lodge, 2011)
steam.png
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (Pyro Studios, 2003)
steam.png
Trauma (Krystian Majewski, 2011)

Music Offered:

"Elevator Music" - Lullatone, 2011
"Trauma Soundtrack" - Martin Straka, 2011

Other Bonuses:

The Void - Bonus Content (parts 1-5)

Indie Gala Mobile 2

Start Date: July 18, 2012
End Date: July 25, 2012
Total Raised: $20,425.83
Total Purchased: 4,028
Average Price: $6.24

Games Offered:

android-icon.png
The Lost Souls
android-icon.png
Battle Group
android-icon.png
desura.png
Ichi
android-icon.png
Xelorians
android-icon.png
Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Lands
android-icon.png
Little Stars for Little Wars 2
android-icon.png
Tiny Plumbers
desura.png
Spin Deluxe
desura.png
Cute Things Dying Violently
android-icon.png
N-Back (BTA)

Music Offered: (all BTA)

"Little Stars for Little Wars 2 OST" - Trevor Golas, 2012
"Arcade" - Im Cwazy, 2012
"Viper EP" - F-777, 2012
Tiny Plumbers OST
"Spin Deluxe OST" - IZucken, 2012

Indie Gala 7

Start Date: July 27, 2012
End Date: August 12, 2012
Total Raised: $90,373.89
Total Purchased: 25,409
Average Price: $6.29
Group Buy thread [subject to change]: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:

Rig N' Roll
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Space Rangers
Unlocks Second Week Unlocked Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

Beat the Average:
Death to Spies
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth
King's Bounty Armored Princess
UFO Afterlight
Unlocks Second Week Unlocked Star Wolves

Secret Bonuses: (all BTA)

NONE

Indie Gala 8

Start Date: August 28, 2012
End Date:
Total Raised:
Total Purchased:
Average Price:
Group Buy thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:

Dangerous Waters
:pc: Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
:pc: Sentinel 3: Homeworld
:pc: Superstars V8 Racing

Beat the Average:
Ghost Master
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Space Empires V
Sacred Gold
:pc: Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Secret Bonuses: (all BTA)

Unlock Second Week

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Motoki']

These guys are never very clear and I'm not sure if it's an ESL thing or just them.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a bit of both. There's clearly a bit that gets lost in translation, but they also seem not to have their new idea deployment strategies cemented.

Alright, so I already have Hacker Evolution Untold and Hacker Evolution Duality, and I haven't played either yet. Is one of those a remake of this Hacker Evolution, or are they all unique games?

I guess my real question is whether I should add this to my Steam pile or pass along the code to someone else.

[quote name='DPsycho']Alright, so I already have Hacker Evolution Untold and Hacker Evolution Duality, and I haven't played either yet. Is one of those a remake of this Hacker Evolution, or are they all unique games?

I guess my real question is whether I should add this to my Steam pile or pass along the code to someone else.[/QUOTE]

It is unique. Honestly the first one was my favorite of the series. Duality was meh.

So where exactly can you log in to your profile page on their site? I'm only seeing an option to resend keys, is that it? This is confusing as hell now

EDIT: Apparently you can either fish for the old email they sent you when you first purchased the bundle (2) or do the resend key thing then click on the corresponding link. Strange, but whatever...

[quote name='Psybuster']So where exactly can you log in to your profile page on their site? I'm only seeing an option to resend keys, is that it? This is confusing as hell now[/QUOTE]

If you request them to resend your key you'll get a link to your profile page via email.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Funny, I guess I THOUGHT I had Hacker Evolution, but I guess I had the OTHER TWO from other bundles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought there was only two and each of them had subtitles, but I guess there is one without a subtitle.

[quote name='beefytwinkie']I'm not sure what the tiers are for on the site. It says that if you pay $9.xx or more, you get 11 games and 7 albums.

I paid seven dollars because I only wanted the two games in the Gala Bundle 2 that I don't already own. At the time of my purchase, I "beat the average" of $5.xx and I was given all 11 game keys and downloads of the 7 albums.

So what's the deal with the pricing tiers on the front page?[/QUOTE]

I wonder..is this still the case?

Indie Gala is doubling every gift purchase for the next 4 hours (2:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST):

http://mim.io/29f552?fe=1&pact=7726417223
Happy Hour! Double Gifts! For 4 hours starting from 7.00 PM GMT sunday 19 Feb 2012, for every gift purchase, you get a 2nd bonus gift for free! All gifts are doubled!

The single gift will now give you 2 giftable urls!
The 5 gift pack will give you 10 and so on!

Remember to check "IS IT A GIFT?"!

They just added Fruit Blitz for Android to the bundle.

There's a direct download of the apk and a QR code. I scanned the code and that process didn't like my tablet and wouldn't let me install. It installed fine when I manually copied over the apk from my computer.

[quote name='fezlopez']Why didn"t i get sairah!!!! D=[/QUOTE]

They didn't include it this time even at the higher donation tier. I was bummed about that too.

The Fruit Blitz game looks cool though. I am going to give that one a try.

Just got an email that they are doing another double gift happy hour

Happy Hour! Double Gifts! For 6 hours starting right now (from 8.00 PM GMT Thursday 23rd Feb), for every gift purchase, you get a 2nd bonus gift for free! That's right - all gifts are going to be doubled!

IndieGala folks are just greedy with this. I'll never buy anything they release thanks to all their 'super special awesome' deals. They're just saying FU to everyone else who's already given them money. Bad, bad move. You don't screw over your customers the minute they hand you cash...

[quote name='Bios Element']IndieGala folks are just greedy with this. I'll never buy anything they release thanks to all their 'super special awesome' deals. They're just saying FU to everyone else who's already given them money. Bad, bad move. You don't screw over your customers the minute they hand you cash...[/QUOTE]

While I normally have no problem with retailers/publishers running specials on games a few weeks after release to stir up interest - since if you buy it at release there's a certain premium expected to be paid - I do agree with you and your feelings with IndieGala.

These games have been out for months, and there's no reason to try and drop 'sales' on indie bundles to spark new sales. My guess is they don't drum up much additional revenue and only serve to tick off the customers that paid on day 1. They'll end up shooting themselves in the foot in the long run as this 2 for 1 will now become the expected norm for IndieGala. Watch the holdouts on the next sale.

[quote name='Bios Element']IndieGala folks are just greedy with this. I'll never buy anything they release thanks to all their 'super special awesome' deals. They're just saying FU to everyone else who's already given them money. Bad, bad move. You don't screw over your customers the minute they hand you cash...[/QUOTE]
How are they screwing over customers? I got exactly what I paid for at the beginning of the bundle, plus they've added two games and an album since, which I received for no additional charge (although I already had the album from Indie Gala 1).

The "Happy Hour" sale is like any other sale on any other site. Do you get mad at Steam when they heavily discount a title you already bought?

Also, the two "Happy Hour" sales have been the only "'super special awesome' deals" that weren't retroactive to all purchasers.

You know, it's almost gotten to the point to where I'm embarrassed for the Indie Gala people. They've set a goal of 50,000 bundles sold, and even after 3 weeks of the bundle being live, they haven't sold half of that. They must realize now just how unrealistic that goal was.

So now they've turned to buy one get one free sales to try and push units. But even that's not working too well for them. It looks like they're only getting a couple dozen sales an hour. At this rate, this bundle is still going to active until mid-summer.

Was about to say the same thing. The sales have pretty much ground to a halt. I don't see them selling all of those 50k. I'd be surprised if they sold another 3k to be honest.

[quote name='Z-Saber']When do you think they'll finally sell all the bundles? Barring a major addition, I give it three weeks.[/QUOTE]

Three weeks?!?! Try three months.

[quote name='marsilies']How are they screwing over customers? I got exactly what I paid for at the beginning of the bundle, plus they've added two games and an album since, which I received for no additional charge (although I already had the album from Indie Gala 1).

The "Happy Hour" sale is like any other sale on any other site. Do you get mad at Steam when they heavily discount a title you already bought?

Also, the two "Happy Hour" sales have been the only "'super special awesome' deals" that weren't retroactive to all purchasers.[/QUOTE]

No, because Steam doesn't release a game, and then a week later do a buy one get one free special. There's a difference, it's not the same and we both know it.

I have to admit, I bought the Indie Gala bundle for the games, but I downloaded the Thank You album from Casey LaLonde and wow, that is some good stuff. Easily worth the price alone just for that album (still need to check out the others).

This is actually one heck of a good deal. You get albums, plus great games. I love music so this works both ways for me :D.

Well, to put things in perspective I really do think their "Happy Hour" specials are meant to benefit everyone - meaning I think the idea (though not implemented well) is that people who buy during the happy hour are not buying for themselves, but for gifts for others so even those who already bought the bundle would be able to benefit by getting two gifts for the price of one.

[quote name='Mooby']Three weeks?!?! Try three months.[/QUOTE]After hearing about the "dozen sales an hour" thing, I'd agree.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I have to admit, I bought the Indie Gala bundle for the games, but I downloaded the Thank You album from Casey LaLonde and wow, that is some good stuff. Easily worth the price alone just for that album (still need to check out the others).

This is actually one heck of a good deal. You get albums, plus great games. I love music so this works both ways for me :D.[/QUOTE]

I've generally been pretty pleased with the music they've included in their bundles so far. In fact, the music is almost worth more to me than the games. As you mention, the Casey LaLonde stuff is quite good.

[quote name='Z-Saber']After hearing about the "dozen sales an hour" thing, I'd agree.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Look at it this way: they still haven't even sold half of the amount and that's counting the first couple of weeks where you presume anyone who was wanting to buy this has gotten it already. Not like they're going to see a bunch of new traffic at this stage.

Indie Gala 2 has revised their Happy Hour bonuses. Now, new buyers get 2-for-1 when they buy a gift, and previous buyers get 3-for-1 gift purchases. People who bought the bundle super early into it (by 11:59 PM on 2/11/2012) get 4-for-1 gift purchases.

Happy Hour! Double Gifts! New buyers for every gift purchase get a 2nd bonus gift for free ( 2x1 )! All gifts are doubled! Remember to check "IS IT A GIFT"!

And if you are an early buyer the deal is even bigger! 2 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased (3 x 1 )

And if you bought in the first week ( before 23.59 of February 11 2012 PST ) You get 3 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased (4 x 1)

I think this happy hour just started at 3:00 PM EST, but I don't know how long it goes for.

[quote name='marsilies']Indie Gala 2 has revised their Happy Hour bonuses. Now, new buyers get 2-for-1 when they buy a gift, and previous buyers get 3-for-1 gift purchases. People who bought the bundle super early into it (by 11:59 PM on 2/11/2012) get 4-for-1 gift purchases.
[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. They are really trying to get rid of these things :lol:

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I have to admit, I bought the Indie Gala bundle for the games, but I downloaded the Thank You album from Casey LaLonde and wow, that is some good stuff. Easily worth the price alone just for that album (still need to check out the others).

This is actually one heck of a good deal. You get albums, plus great games. I love music so this works both ways for me :D.[/QUOTE]

The albums are actually my favorite part. If you liked Casey LaLonde, you might really enjoy The Flashbulb albums. STRFKR also really surprised me, but may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Oh hell 4 for 1? I may need to cave and get some gift bundles. I think I was person #11 to buy the damned thing so that should be early enough. :p

Wow, these guys really should have just gone with a time limit. They look foolish now. Even worse this might only serve to stifle initial sales of their next bundle as people wait for the inevitable 2 and 4 for 1 desperation promos.

[quote name='Motoki']Oh hell 4 for 1? I may need to cave and get some gift bundles. I think I was person #11 to buy the damned thing so that should be early enough. :p[/QUOTE]

Stay strong my friend. Wait until they're giving you 10 for 1.

[quote name='The End']Stay strong my friend. Wait until they're giving you 10 for 1.[/QUOTE]

If you're a true CAG, you'll wait for the inevitable 20 for 1 ;)

I went in for $10 a moment ago. A few thoughts (not about the games):

• The main IndieGala page is messy and I was baffled at just what the hell I was buying. I really dislike the scrolled listing of the bundles because it actually disguises just how freaking much you get per donation tier. Imagine my surprise and delight when I looked at my games and music listing and saw all the stuff I got for my particular donation tier.
  • The bonus bundles per purchase (new and previous) is worded and displayed awkwardly and I wasn't sure what the heck they were talking about. Stranger still was the need to mark your purchase as a gift in order to get the extra bundles. I did so a moment ago and I didn't see any Steam or music links; I had to click on one of the three gift bundle links on my invoice page. Not awful, but, again, awkward.
I dislike slamming anyone regarding these kinds of promotions. I will say that at the very least this was an interesting way to market a bundle. I sincerely do hope that the conclusion of this bundle happens soon so that the next bundle offering doesn't make some of these mistakes again. I really do hope this bundle works out for them in the end.

Lastly, every game has an individual Steam key and all the music is offered in mp3 320 and FLAC. DRM-free versions of games are always cool (none here) but since I prefer Steam to corral the majority of my PC games it's no biggie to me in this case.

I went in for 9$ a moment ago, and got 3 gifts, all with the full set of games. PM if you want one in exchange for some paypal or steam trade. I'll def! give one out for a Serious Sam 3 coupon.

[quote name='spree4567']Looks like they've added Postal. Interesting choice...[/QUOTE]

I saw that but meh, it's not a Steam game. They only have the 3rd one.

I suppose free is free but if I hadn't already bought it this wouldn't be luring me in.

By the way how long are they running their bundle for? Until the end of time?

[quote name='Motoki']By the way how long are they running their bundle for? Until the end of time?[/QUOTE]

Until they sell through 50,000 bundles. So basically, yes.

[quote name='unless']Until they sell through 50,000 bundles. So basically, yes.[/QUOTE]

lol, actually, they've changed how it works. They've decided to abandon the 50,000 milestone and have simply gone to a countdown. There's a little more than 5 days left at the moment.

[quote name='The End']lol, actually, they've changed how it works. They've decided to abandon the 50,000 milestone and have simply gone to a countdown. There's a little more than 5 days left at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that. What a shock. :roll:

Apparently, they are promising one last big mega huge super duper bonus sale. Maybe they will give 30 copies free with the purchase of one. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back