The Insomnia Thread

PhantomaZero

CAGiversary!
Lately I haven't been able to fall asleep until 6AM. I just lay there in my bed, restless. Hell, I'm posting this at five in the morning. :cry:

So does anyone have any tips to battle insomnia? If you have trouble sleeping, feel free to share. I expect many Fight Club references to follow.

Take Nyquil, it helps. Either that or do some strenuous activity beforehand; such as running.

Also watch what you drink or eat at night. Consuming Bread & Sugar could keep you active. If you eat stuff at night, make it meat like Turkey and drink stuff like milk. Be sure not to starve yourself either, it's hard to go to bed on an empty stomach.

[quote name='DougCL'](i guess thats my cue..) or you could masturbate. :D[/quote]

Look here! I'm coming in again after the masturbation reference.

EDIT: I'm getting old. Pepsi and computer games can keep me awake for far too long.

Well, even if I can't sleep, I lay down, and try until I do or simply just lay there and rest until I need to get up for work.

These days, I don't often experience insomnia. Good luck in acquiring some sleep.

bread's done
Back