The "JoiletJake stinks" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That GGT futanari shit had me curious and it kind of blew my mind when I went looking for it. :/

Respect for those dudes = 0

My new avatard

n628145406_1648567_4580.jpg

:cool::cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cayate Martin.[/QUOTE]
"LinkinPrime - Now grossly mispelling in two languages!"
[quote name='Trakan']Another shitty South Park.

Lame.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

Netflix friends can see what each other watched, and recommend movies to each other. Also gives their opinions (as star ratings) while browsing, and you may be able to get recommendations from Netflix based on what yer friends watch.

so my wife is playing Dominos on XBLA with her custom created avatar that she took some time in creating. All of a sudden someone else joins that game and the avatar looks just like hers, to the background color to every last detail....it was creepy as hell.

[quote name='Trakan']Another shitty South Park.

Lame.[/quote]

I was a little disappointed in the past few episodes. Last weeks episode was terrible.

Morning OTT

[quote name='lilboo']SHIT I missed South Park last nite. ::puts post-it note on TV::[/QUOTE]

Bad news boo. That was the season finale. No new ones till March.

As long as we don't play Painkiller I'll be alright. I was yelling into the mic, "Don't do that! Don't do Painkiller!"

[quote name='munch']As long as we don't play Painkiller I'll be alright. I was yelling into the mic, "Don't do that! Don't do Painkiller!"[/quote]
:lol:

Morning, OTT! Wubb throws the greatest NXE Live Parties! I was glad I could attend for 3 minutes before I had to help the kids with thier homework!

How do I link my avatar pic again?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT! Wubb throws the greatest NXE Live Parties! I was glad I could attend for 3 minutes before I had to help the kids with thier homework!

How do I link my avatar pic again?[/QUOTE]

It was awesome.

Also apparently if you are in a XBL party you can't talk with your team in Halo 3. After you left I eventually figured out I had to go in and leave the party even though I was the only one in it. :lol:

Additionally I had some pop up from Halo 3 saying if you load Halo 3 to your HDD it could case lag, increased matchmaking time and other bad stuff. Guess the new features aren't too hot for H3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back