The Karsh Sucks at Hitman Games OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, on top of all the Sub developments we also have the news that Zewone participated in a train? Man that last OTT had some shockers at the end...

300 to rent a uhaul. fuck that. My dads long bed truck and my 2 door tahoe should be enough to take all my stuff.

I can't deal with the slowness of the site today. That and the fact that everytime I try and post it says that I'm posting too soon because of the time limit making me think the post didn't go through.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I can't deal with the slowness of the site today. That and the fact that everytime I try and post it says that I'm posting too soon because of the time limit making me think the post didn't go through.[/QUOTE]
Whew... I thought I was the only one having that problem.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So, on top of all the Sub developments... [/QUOTE] Did I mention that I'm moving into a house with my best (guy) friend and my gf? Yeah, I know that's probably not the greatest of ideas. :lol:

I just upgraded my cellular plan since my two years are up. Got a pretty nice phone for free. It is a Motorola L2. I also have a really nice bluetooth headset I got for free to use with it.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Did I mention that I'm moving into a house with my best (guy) friend and my gf? Yeah, I know that's probably not the greatest of ideas. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You didn't mention about the girlfriend moving in too... Well hell if some people can be married for 50 years after getting engaged on their 3rd date, I guess it can't be that bad to move in together after dating for a month or so.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You didn't mention about the girlfriend moving in too... Well hell if some people can be married for 50 years after getting engaged on their 3rd date, I guess it can't be that bad to move in together after dating for a month or so.[/QUOTE] Two months, but I've known her for six. She needed a new place to live, I mentioned that my friend was buying a house. At the time I didn't even think I'd be moving in myself. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']sblymnl - You're blowing my brains to bits with these revelations. What happened to you during your hiatus?[/QUOTE] This is all stuff that started developing before that. :lol:

Karsh where the fuck have you been?! You're going to be my "Fate Stay Night" news person here. So what's the word on the game? Do you have any info for me?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Two months, but I've known her for six. She needed a new place to live, I mentioned that my friend was buying a house. At the time I didn't even think I'd be moving in myself. :lol:[/quote]
I'm more shocked that she's not 12-14 years old more than she's moving in with you. :D

Don't forget about this major shocker at the very end of the OTT:

060725_massivedamage.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']that she's not 12-14 years old more than she's moving in with you. :D[/QUOTE] She's 23, same as I. And she's not even anorexic. :lol:

My whole life is a lie, now. :cry: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She's 23, same as I. And she's not even anorexic. :lol:

My whole life is a lie, now. :cry: ;)[/quote]

Nah, it's just the pussylust that's talkin'. :lol: Once you've gotten a whiff, it's hard to quit.;)

[quote name='mr ryles']so your stuck on teh asylum level now karsh? Or did we cover that in the last OTT?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm stuck on the asylum now. Though I haven't even tried actually being smart yet.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Two months, but I've known her for six. She needed a new place to live, I mentioned that my friend was buying a house. At the time I didn't even think I'd be moving in myself. :lol:

This is all stuff that started developing before that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So continue... Where'd you meet her, are there any other developments, etc.

Citizen Cope's new album drops in September. Pre-Order it through the offical website to get an autographed copy as well as a special 4 track EP.

[quote name='karsh']Yeah, I'm stuck on the asylum now. Though I haven't even tried actually being smart yet.[/QUOTE]

Here it is in a nutshell:

- Grab patients clothes behind dumpster, stow him away
- Get card from behind other patient at top of hill
- Enter building, place bomb upstairs and kill man by globe
- Get key card from security, find agent, apply faux-kill serum
- Find head doctor, kill + steal suit
- Take main man for psych. treatment, kill
- Get agent, leave

[quote name='Moxio']Here it is in a nutshell:

- Grab patients clothes behind dumpster, stow him away
- Get card from behind other patient at top of hill
- Enter building, place bomb upstairs and kill man by globe
- Get key card from security, find agent, apply faux-kill serum
- Find head doctor, kill + steal suit
- Take main man for psych. treatment, kill
- Get agent, leave[/quote]

I actually followed a very similar path but it involved killing the main guy outside by the fountain, and then making a break for the agent. Fortunately I was wearing a guard suit so I could go to the morgue freely. I'm starting to get better finally at this game.

[quote name='karsh']I actually followed a very similar path but it involved killing the main guy outside by the fountain, and then making a break for the agent. Fortunately I was wearing a guard suit so I could go to the morgue freely. I'm starting to get better finally at this game.[/QUOTE]

If anyone saw you though that'll kill your score. You've got to learn to keep things on the downlow.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention to fuck the other target's stove up for his death.

[quote name='Moxio']If anyone saw you though that'll kill your score. You've got to learn to keep things on the downlow.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention to fuck the other target's stove up for his death.[/quote]

Yeah. I still wanna run and gun too much. Luckily no one saw me when I killed the guard and the main guy, so I ended up decently.

[quote name='karsh']Yeah. I still wanna run and gun too much. Luckily no one saw me when I killed the guard and the main guy, so I ended up decently.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Run and gun. Hah.

I can't wait till you reach the last few levels.

What the fuck is an eCheck? I got an e-mail saying that one of the people that won one of my auctions is paying with that despite specifying that I only accepted paypal and money orders. It's seems that it's somewhat paypal, but I have to wait a few days for it to "clear". :roll:

Must resist temptation to buy fatality sound card. All these computer deals are probably going to cause me to bite on some new hardware soon though I may just wait to see how my card benchmarks in UT2K7.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What the fuck is an eCheck? I got an e-mail saying that one of the people that won one of my auctions is paying with that despite specifying that I only accepted paypal and money orders. It's seems that it's somewhat paypal, but I have to wait a few days for it to "clear". :roll:[/QUOTE]

Refuse it. fuck'em if they can't read.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Refuse it. fuck'em if they can't read.[/QUOTE]

An e-check through paypal is still paypal so if he refuses it he's gonna lose his closing fees and definetly get a neg.

It just means that someone paid directly from their checking account to paypal instead of a credit or check card. There's no company backing up the funds like a check or credit card so paypal has to wait to actually get the money from the buyer's account.

It only takes a few days to clear, just wait and ship the item once it clears. I can't believe you've never gotten one of those before.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']An e-check through paypal is still paypal so if he refuses it he's gonna lose his closing fees and definetly get a neg.

It just means that someone paid directly from their checking account to paypal instead of a credit or check card. There's no company backing up the funds like a check or credit card so paypal has to wait to actually get the money from the buyer's account.

It only takes a few days to clear, just wait and ship the item once it clears. I can't believe you've never gotten one of those before.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I haven't. Weird, because when I pay non-CC, it's not like they don't already know it's good. Besides, you're required to list your CC (if you still have one listed, I've never tried to take it off) as back-up funding. I guess I don't understand why PP doesn't just go ahead and give the funds, but they pissed me off this month anyways. Dispute process is a joke.

[quote name='flowery']I just upgraded my cellular plan since my two years are up. Got a pretty nice phone for free. It is a Motorola L2. I also have a really nice bluetooth headset I got for free to use with it.[/quote]

Cool, I upgraded last week to a Sony Erricson walkman phone, it's so nice having a camera phone worthy of the name.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Nope, I haven't. Weird, because when I pay non-CC, it's not like they don't already know it's good. Besides, you're required to list your CC (if you still have one listed, I've never tried to take it off) as back-up funding. I guess I don't understand why PP doesn't just go ahead and give the funds, but they pissed me off this month anyways. Dispute process is a joke.[/quote]

They won't give the funds until the check clears, although on the plus side you are under no obligation to send out the item until the check has cleared.

[quote name='zionoverfire']They won't give the funds until the check clears, although on the plus side you are under no obligation to send out the item until the check has cleared.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...maybe that's why ebay auctions have been taking so long to get here recently. I think I'll be deleting my bank info.

[quote name='zionoverfire']They won't give the funds until the check clears, although on the plus side you are under no obligation to send out the item until the check has cleared.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean the only real disadvantage to getting an e-check paypal payment is that it takes (at most) a few days to clear so if you need money quick then you're kinda screwed. If the e-check doesn't clear (which I've never heard of) then you've always got the NPB as a backup so really, there's no reason to worry about it.

You may not want to read any of this.

Ok... so between last Wednesday and Saturday, I had like 2 rabit poops. Sit down and two grapes fall out and I call it a day. I didn't think much of it as I was drinking a lot Wednesday and Friday. However, Saturday I went to a pig roast and had plates heaping with grub.

Sunday comes, but the poo doesnt. Monday morning I wake up at about 2am with bad cramps. I figure its about time for all that food to come out. I stumble to the bathroom and nothing comes of it, not even gas. I lay back down and immediately jump up and run back to the can. A little bit of water comes out, but hardly 5 pounds of smoked and grilled meats.
I figure an hour of vain effort is enough and try to sleep through the knife in my stomach.

I wake up feeling like hell, but I go to work anyways. After a few hours, my back starts hurting, I get a headache and I get a fever. So I go home. At this point I notice I haven't had a real crap in about a week. I guess I'm horribly constipated and get some laxatives. The bottle said take 2-4 at night and you'll be golden. I didn't want to wait for night. So I popped 4 at noon and slept until when the hell ever. Woke up feeling moderately better, but no BM. I feel almost normal when I'm ready to go to bed at midnight, but I still haven't taken a dump. I take two more pills and go to bed.

I wake up this morning and nada. Not even a tickle. I down 2 more pills and head to work. Over the course of the day I make 3-4 trips to the bathroom and all I get is liquid. So now I figure its time for the big guns.

I get a bottle of that instant shit yourself stuff you see in movies (tasted really good considering-- lemony). I hammer a 10oz bottle that says it'll take anywheres from 0.5 - 6 hours. 2 hours later, its niagra falls and I'm sitting over 10 oz of laxative, 30 oz of water chaser and a handfull of corn from the night before.

I'm really curious at this point. Where the fuck is all the food I ate over the past week? It didn't cross my sphinter, thats for sure. The cumulative amount of solid mass expelled over the past 7 days is about the size of an apple. Not a big golden delicious either. Like one of those rock hard little red ones that get all mushy when you bite them.

I demand to know where all my food has gone. I'm missing- and omelet, hashbrowns, an orange, 2 club sandwhiches, 4 turkey sandwhiches, 3 chicken legs, a plate of augratin potatoes, 4 slices of pizza, 3 chicken wings, serving of beans, 3 more slices of pizza, chocolate chocolatechip muffin, 2 steaks, more corn and carrots, hot pocket, and assorted other things I cant remember.

Has my body just become rediculously efficient? WHERE IS MY POOP!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back