Status
Not open for further replies.

sblymnlcrymnl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
ott5es.jpg

™ 2005 Big Spoony Enterprises, Inc.

[quote name='dcfox']Just because you have a bigger cock than me doesn't mean you can rub it in my face :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that creams a bitch to get off.

[quote name='dcfox']Just because you have a bigger cock than me doesn't mean you can rub it in my face :cry:[/QUOTE]

You should feel special, I don't usually grant that request. ;)

I already miss the last OTT, with it's [comparatively] witty title.

edit: clarification

[quote name='jmcc']I already miss the last OTT, with it's [comparatively] witty title.

edit: clarification[/QUOTE]
Yes, very original title it was. But this one has an edited pic.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Yes, very original title it was. But this one has an edited pic.[/QUOTE]

It's got a lot of other problems, too.

[quote name='jmcc']It's got a lot of other problems, too.[/QUOTE]
Wait, which one? I'm confused...

Either way, yaaay sub!

[quote name='smalien1']First Potts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]
Hey, it's nice to see that you finally got your banner/sig going. Looks nice, especially with the original feel of the old logo.

[quote name='jmcc']I already miss the last OTT, with it's [comparatively] witty title.

edit: clarification[/QUOTE]

:cry:

I'm open to suggestions. I was going to go with "La Tema Sin Tema", but I didn't think anyone would enjoy that. Putting "Mexi-Cock" in your title ensures a large audience. :lol:

I strained my lower back lifting today. I hope it feels better tomorrow. I gotta keep packing for my move. I was gonna do that tonight ut i didn't wanht top test it. Also, I'd like to go jogging tomorrow.

[quote name='Graystone']Chipotles is the shit. I had it today for lunch. :drool:[/QUOTE]
It must have been a big lunch then ;) ;)

[quote name='Graystone']Chipotles is the shit. I had it today for lunch. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to say but nothing beats Taco Bell / Del Taco.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm sorry to say but nothing beats Taco Bell / Del Taco.[/QUOTE]

I'll take TB over the alternatives any (and every) day of the week.

I haven't had Taco Bell in years. They got around to building a Taco Bell near my college but I graduated before they finished :sad:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:cry:

I'm open to suggestions. I was going to go with "La Tema Sin Tema", but I didn't think anyone would enjoy that. Putting "Mexi-Cock" in your title ensures a large audience. :lol:[/QUOTE]
#1 I like the OTT

#2 Damn you for making me use Babelfish for a language that I took for 3 years in high school and 3 semesters in college. :bomb:

#3 I really like the Spanish title title. I would vote for that if given the opportunity to vote for the OTT title.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:cry:

I'm open to suggestions. I was going to go with "La Tema Sin Tema", but I didn't think anyone would enjoy that. Putting "Mexi-Cock" in your title ensures a large audience. :lol:[/QUOTE]

A large audience of what, though?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I strained my lower back lifting today. I hope it feels better tomorrow. I gotta keep packing for my move. I was gonna do that tonight ut i didn't wanht top test it. Also, I'd like to go jogging tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I hear you. I've helped a friend move to their new house yesterday and today. They have some heavy fucking furniture.

But now it's all over. Time for the weekend, and time for a relaxing break... Wait, I have to go to a wedding 3 hours away tomorrow, then drive back Sunday and work from 3-11... fuck.

[quote name='jmcc']A large audience of what, though?[/QUOTE]

Well ... the usual crowd. :lol:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Sub wants tuberculosis![/QUOTE]

Cat's out of the bag now. :oops: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well ... the usual crowd. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Them? They dongs!

So, Andes is rolling out these new candies this holiday season. They're similar to regular Andes, except they've got crushed up candy cane in them. They're really quite good.

[quote name='jmcc']So, Andes is rolling out these new candies this holiday season. They're similar to regular Andes, except they've got crushed up candy cane in them. They're really quite good.[/QUOTE]

Like crushed up so that they're still crunchy? or crushed up into a near-pulp?

[quote name='jmcc']So, Andes is rolling out these new candies this holiday season. They're similar to regular Andes, except they've got crushed up candy cane in them. They're really quite good.[/QUOTE]
I've never been a big fan of candy canes. But I do enjoy peppermint, which is kind of strange.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Like crushed up so that they're still crunchy? or crushed up into a near-pulp?[/QUOTE]

Fine enough that they melt at only a slightly slower rate than the "chocolate," but big enough that if you just chawed the candy like an animal they'd crunch.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn you Destiny's Child! :bomb: :cry: :bomb: :lol:

EDIT: OP edited to reflect your influence. ;)[/QUOTE]

Shit, I've got enterprises? Where's my check?

Later, OTT, time for a night full of wonder, excitement, drunkenness, and a side of hot sweet juicy sex with slutty girls and a side of onanism.

(sniffs)

Where's that burrito that I smelled? Did someone already eat it? Damn it! I haven't had supper yet...

Well, Saucy just had to poke his head in to say hello. Will he stop by later? Will he finally get the courage to do... something... or other...? Will he shut the hell up and quit asking questions? And stop ending things with a question mark? You'll have to tune in later...

:wave:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Today I tripped and fell, and my shirt ripped...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

This reminds me of this guy I knew when I was younger. We had a field trip to the aquarium, and part of the field trip was going to the beach. One of the guys brought a football along and we played. The guy I knew was tackled and one of the others accidentally grabbed him by the collar and ripped the collar of his shirt.

After the football game, everyone headed towards this store that was on the beach. It was up on a hill, and there was a ramp to the store. I was walking with the guy and talking about the game, and we see this hot girl that's about to walk down the ramp. Just as we are about to get close to her, my friend jumps in front of her and proceeds to rip his shirt off and pose like Hulk Hogan. The girl was just flabbergasted and proceeded walking down the ramp.

The guy had to have his mom come and bring him a new shirt, but it was funny.

[quote name='jaykrue']Later, OTT, time for a night full of wonder, excitement, drunkenness, and a side of hot sweet juicy sex with slutty girls and a side of onanism.[/QUOTE]
I'm in a college town and I couldn't manage that kind of life if I tried. :cry:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I'm in a college town and I couldn't manage that kind of life if I tried. :cry:[/QUOTE]
The Mitten doesn't exactly rank up there as a party/college town. Maybe that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back