The King Awesome OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']FIRST POST EVAR! :bouncy:

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaaaas! :twisted:

king awesome is going to have to wait to take his throne. Locking this, but when the other one gets up there in posts, PM me the link and I will bump and unlock this one so that DDF gets his shot of being the star of the OTT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's our cue, Moxio. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's our cue, Moxio. ;)[/QUOTE]

Time to spam this OTT like no tomorrow! :bouncy:

I think you have to wait a bit for the custom rank title option to show up in the CP. I didn't see that option before and after clearing my cookies and refreshing, lo and behold there it was.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Go to user CP and edit profile.[/QUOTE]
what will it say edit rank or something

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:shock: My peepee just increased tenfold at the sight of WSB.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, watch it around here. Kids are around. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Ozzkev55']what will it say edit rank or something[/QUOTE]

Under Optional Info, the rank is the first thing you see.

Well... on that note.. I shall retire... you fuckers better not have this one on page 10 by the time I get back... (400 for me)

Oh yea... whats the time of that last one?

Now that we've conquered the boner...I'm going to sleep. That's right bitches...I'm ROLLING OVER and going to SLEEP, leaving you unsatisfied, with a milky streak rolling down your cheek!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Now that we've conquered the boner...I'm going to sleep. That's right bitches...I'm ROLLING OVER and going to SLEEP, leaving you unsatisfied, with a milky streak rolling down your cheek![/QUOTE]

Damn you WSB! Betrayed again!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Now that we've conquered my boner...I'm going to sleep. That's right bitches...I'm ROLLING OVER and going to SLEEP, leaving you unsatisfied to the core, with a milky streak rolling down your cheek![/QUOTE]
:shock:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Now that we've conquered the boner...I'm going to sleep. That's right bitches...I'm ROLLING OVER and going to SLEEP, leaving you unsatisfied, with a milky streak rolling down your cheek![/QUOTE]

Ooh thats dirty. I like it!

[quote name='Ozzkev55']am i the fastest person to get 1000 posts ya think[/QUOTE]

Not likely. I'd guess that to be zion, if I had to make a stab at it.

Probably just be a drop or two. Not enough for a streak. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Not likely. I'd guess that to be zion, if I had to make a stab at it.[/QUOTE]
ill check

[quote name='shrike4242']Not likely. I'd guess that to be zion, if I had to make a stab at it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I think zion started posting a few months after he registered. Ozzkev could have the spot. Or if not, pretty close.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Sounds like DDF's first OTT is turning into Moxio's Part II. I suppose I, too, shall depart.[/QUOTE]

Damn it everyone's leaving! TRAITORS! :cry:

Ozzkev55, it'll be in the CP near the top:

screen6if.jpg

The thought of a woman kissing you? You just concentrate on that and it will go away -). No commitment, no strings attached. If you are jealous it ain't gonna work.

zion, keep the towel near you... :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Well, I think zion started posting a few months after he registered. Ozzkev could have the spot. Or if not, pretty close.[/QUOTE]
that would be sick

Wasn't me, the first 1000 were very slow. It was the next 4000 that were quick.:D

[quote name='Moxio']Well, I think zion started posting a few months after he registered. Ozzkev could have the spot. Or if not, pretty close.[/QUOTE]

Ozz is at 15.something posts per day, I'm at 17.something. I know I was pretty quick to get to 1000, not sure when it was, offhand.

He might be. Never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back