The Kings Of Wrestling Reign Supreme Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='steve nash']jim rome ripping on micheal cole[/QUOTE]

Did this happen today? I keep missing good shit. I don't get the last hour and I missed the other day when he brought up something with Mason Storm.

Hogan has to love how often he uses "brother!"

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did this happen today? I keep missing good shit. I don't get the last hour and I missed the other day when he brought up something with Mason Storm.

Hogan has to love how often he uses "brother!"[/QUOTE]

they were playing the audio from smackdown and rome was letting cole have it for sounding so surprised about the referee in the match. shouldnt be too hard to figure out who bc you know, sd is in green bay this week

[quote name='mykevermin']

So, we were discussing crowd reactions a few weeks back. The crowd response to this is incredible - two absolute *nobodies* joining up. That's something to behold.[/QUOTE]

To be even more fair, these guys weren't exactly *nobodies* in the story lines. At that time, Billy Gunn still had some popularity from the Smoking Gunns days, and Road Dogg still had some buzz from being that guy who actually sang Jeff Jarrett's theme song.

[quote name='xilly']To be even more fair, these guys weren't exactly *nobodies* in the story lines. At that time, Billy Gunn still had some popularity from the Smoking Gunns days, and Road Dogg still had some buzz from being that guy who actually sang Jeff Jarrett's theme song.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to disagree. Farooq and Bradshaw were thrown together at first, and Farooq had been a big part of the WWF during the NOD stuff - but at the time they first paired up those two, both had spent a good period of time doing absolutely nothing.

When I say "nobodies," I mean that in the time frame when they formed the tag team. I mean that in the sense that nobody in any crowd at the time would have said "oh, did you notice Rockabilly wasn't on the show tonight? That really sucks."

Pointing out Jesse James' background as "The Roadie" more emphasizes my point than diminishes it.

Has anyone else tried out my WCW themes in-game yet? I just tried Raven and DDP and they were pretty perfect in terms of hearing the ring announcer over them. I should test out theme volume in-game before uploading them. I really wish they'd release the DLC for the 360.. I'm guessing it'll come next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back