The Last Days of the Hastings / GoHastings Universe - Check the latest posts!

kodave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION IN THIS THREAD, READ THE FAQ BELOW!

GoHastings.Com Promotional Deals and Codes

AMARILLO, Texas - Texas-based Hastings Entertainment Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Company officials say the reorganization filing includes its parent company, Draw Another Circle, and sister brands Movie Stop and SPImages.

A statement posted Monday on the Hastings website says the Chapter 11 process will help prepare the business for an intended sale, while providing protections and financing to continue operations. Further financial details weren’t released.

Hastings will no longer accept or honor deposits for movie purchases and will no longer rent games. Hastings gift cards expire July 13, 2016. The company’s buyback program has been suspended.
Full List Of Online Coupon Codes

In-Store Sales / Discounts / Liquidation will vary from Online Sale / Coupon offerings

Check latest posts in thread for more specific updates

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please read me before posting a question!

Click the "Show Spoiler" button below to see the FAQ
General
Question: What is Hastings / GoHastings.Com?
Answer:
Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used books, videos, video games and CDs, and trends and consumer electronics merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games in a superstore format. Currently there are 146 superstores. Hastings also operates www.goHastings.com, an e-commerce Internet Web site that makes available to customers new and used entertainment products and unique, contemporary gifts and toys.

Question: Gee, this is a really long FAQ. Doesn't Hasting have their own FAQ for customers?
Answer:
Hastings does have their own FAQ. You can read Hastings' official FAQ by clicking here. However, this FAQ goes into many details that Hastings' own FAQ does not. So be sure to read through all of this before asking a question!

NEW!
Question: How can I filter and sort Used Video Games to remove the out of stock items?
Answer:
Find the "Stock" dropdown menu option when browsing the used game selection and choose "In Stock." Games that have been purchased in the past day and are now out of stock may still appear.

NEW!
Question: Where can I find clearance video games and other clearance items?
Answer:
Clearance Video Games are in New condition; Plus $2.28 shipping per game
Click Here For Overall Video Game Clearance Items > Sort by Platform on the drop down menu
Click Here For Overall Clearance Items

Game / Item Condition
Question: What is the difference between "used" and "previously viewed" items on GoHastings.Com?
Answer:
"Used" games and movies are items that have been traded in to a Hastings retail location by a customer. "Previously viewed" games and movies are items that Hastings has rented out to customers at their retail locations but are now selling to the public.

When it comes to video games, most CAGs report no real difference between the two other than some ancillary stickers, but both "used" and "previously viewed" games are subject to being scratched, abused, or incomplete depending how well it was previously taken care of.

When it comes to movies, the "Previously Viewed" rental versions often lack features from the full retail versions and may come in different boxes, have different UPCs, have white barcode stickers around the center ring of the disc, etc.

You may encounter a situation where a customer has purchased a "previously used" item from Hastings, then traded it back into Hastings, thus making it a "used" item. This practiced is frowned upon by most customers, but Hastings has shown next to no incentive to change it. It mostly happens with movies.

Question: Do used and previously viewed video games come complete with the original case and manual?
Answer:
GoHastings.Com states as follows:

Due to the nature of used products; booklet inserts, digital movie downloads and manuals are not guaranteed in our used video games, movies and CDs.
However, the vast majority of CAGs have reported that a large majority of their games do arrive complete. Incomplete games are more of an exception rather than the rule.

Question: Are used collector's editions and limited editions of games guaranteed to come with extras like bonus discs, statutes, and other items?
Answer:
No. Hopefully the used CE and LE games would at least come with all of the discs, but this is not guaranteed. And there is absolutely no guarantee other physical items or "swag" will be included for these used copies. However, CAGs have reported that they have purchased used CE and LE games and received all of the extras. If you order a used CE or LE and it does not come with the extras, just contact customer service and ask about a return/refund.

Question: What condition do "used" and "previously viewed" discs come in?
Answer:
Mosts CAGs seem to get games in good, playable condition if not better. However, there have been cases of receiving a game so scratched up that it would not load/play. These games can be returned to GoHastings.Com at no cost to the customer for a full refund.

NEW!
Question: Are New condition games factory sealed or gutted and re-sealed?
Answer:
As of mid-2013, Hastings retail stores have adopted a policy of gutting games then storing the game discs, manuals and DLC papers separately. This is so they do not have to lock up games or put security cases on games yet still allow the customer to physically handle the boxes in-store. When a new game is sold, Hasting will either re-seal the game or they will place the game in a bag that cannot be opened if you want to return the game as new.

Shipping
Question: Why are my items shipping individually? Why does GoHastings.Com include a shipping charge for each individual item ordered?
Answer:
Hastings does not have warehouses for fulfilling internet orders. All items are shipped from individual brick and mortar retail stores. If your order contains multiple items, your order may ship from multiple locations at different times if one location does not have all of the items you ordered. Because items could ship from more than one location, GoHastings.Com charges a per item shipping fee. Yes this can be frustrating, so its best to either get over it if you intend to shop at GoHastings.Com, or if you can't get over it, shop elsewhere. Like all "deals," include the shipping price per item into consideration for the total cost of the game being purchased.

UPDATED!
Question: How much is shipping per item?
Answer:
Video Games and PC software ship for $2.28 per item.

CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays ship for $1.29 per item.

Books have a per-order charge of $3.00 plus $0.99 shipping per book ordered.

Game Hardware, Electronics and Trends have a per-order charge of $1.99 plus $0.10 shipping per ounce for each item ordered.

Full shipping information, including expedited shipping prices, can be found HERE.

Occasionally, GoHastings.Com offers free or reduced shipping promotions.

Please note, books used to ship for $0.96 per order with no per item charge but Hastings discontinued that pricing scheme as of January 10, 2014. CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays used to ship for $0.96 per item, but Hastings raised that price to the current cost as of approximately May 25, 2014.

Question: How long does it take GoHastings.Com to ship my order?
Answer:
Standard Shipping:
Order processed within 48 Hours
Shipping time is 3-10 Days

Priority / Expedited Mail:
Order processed within 48 Hours
Shipping time is 2 - 3 Days

Question: What service does GoHastings.Com use to ship items?
Answer:
GoHastings.Com primarily ships items using the United States Postal Service (USPS). Video games ship via USPS First Class Mail. Books, movies and music ship via USPS Media Mail. Larger orders may ship via UPS.

Question: Will GoHastings.Com give me a tracking number for each shipment?
Answer:
Every shipment usually has a tracking number associated with it. If you did not see a tracking number in the shipping confirmation email, check your order history on GoHastings.Com.

Question: What will GoHastings.Com ship my items in?
Answer:
It will vary. Hastings might use a yellow paper mailer with bubble padding on the inside. They might use a white plastic envelope with bubble padding on the inside. They might use a stiffer paper/lighter cardboard envelope with no padding. Hastings will try to jam as many items into any of the above envelope options as possible, resulting in frequently damaged books, broken game/movie/CD cases, etc. On rare occasions, someone at Hastings will have the common sense to put larger or heavier items into a box for safer shipping, but even then they will neglect to use padding. Hastings used to ship items in a white plastic poly-bag with absolutely no padding or protection, but after numerous complaints, the company claims these are supposed to be phased out and no longer in use. They still pop up from time to time.

Order Cancellations / Out Of Stock Items
Question: Why was an item cancelled out of my order? Why is that item back in stock right now?
Answer:
GoHastings.Com fills their stock from their Hastings brick and mortar retail locations. Additionally, GoHastings.Com sells items on Amazon and eBay. Their online inventory system is antiquated and does not update stock instantaneously across physical store locations, GoHastings.Com, Amazon, and eBay. Therefore if someone bought the same item first in store/on Amazon/on eBay, their order will be fulfilled first and your item will be cancelled if there is not enough inventory to go around, even though you thought the item was in stock. Yes this sucks, but now you know about it so you can simply choose not to shop at GoHastings in the future if you can't deal with it. No need to endlessly complain about it in posts. Consider writing a letter to the president of Hastings, whose contact info can be found below this FAQ.

Because Hastings' physical store locations accept trade-ins for the used items that they sell, an item that was out of stock may quickly come back into stock if someone trades in the same item, or if someone returns the same item. However, as stated above, GoHastings.Com has an antiquated online system, and they will not be able to fulfill any items on your order once they have been canceled. You will have to re-order the item, at which time the promotion you initially ordered under may have expired. You can try to contact customer service to see if they will create a new order for you with the price point your originally ordered under.

Question: I just ordered something and now it shows as out of stock, either on my order history page or on the item's page. Will my order be canceled?
Answer:
Probably not, but it is still possible. GoHastings.Com updates its inventory count immediately when sales from the website are made. Therefore if they had one item, and you ordered it, it will now show up as out of stock on GoHastings.Com. However, if someone ordered it off Hastings' eBay or Amazon Marketplace listings first, they may fulfill that order first and cancel your order. Also, if someone walks into the store and purchases the item before it is pulled to ship to you, your order will be canceled. Additionally, store employees may not be able to locate the item and thus cancel your order for that reason. Hastings also has a problem on their website where items in your order history show as out of stock, sometimes regardless of the actual stock. Your best bet is to take a deep breath and not worry about it.

Sale Pricing
NEW!
Question: How can I tell if one promotion or discount is better than a different commonly offered promotion or discount?
Answer:
The following guides are only for video games since they take into consideration the $2.28 per game shipping price. You will have to do your own math for music/movies, books, trends/electronics and other shipping sales.

Remember, stock and prices fluctuate constantly and may not be the same by the next sale.

The math in the Buy 2 Get 1 For $1 deal assumes you choose three equally priced games to maximize your potential savings.

Free Shipping:
Vs. 96¢ Per Item Shipping: Use free shipping, obviously
Vs. 20% Off: Use free shipping with items $11.40 and less
Vs. 25% Off: Use free shipping with items $9.12 and less
Vs. Buy 2 Used Games, Get 1 For $1: Use free shipping with items $7.84 and less
Vs. 30% Off: Use free shipping with items $7.60 and less
Vs. 33% Off: Use free shipping with items $6.91 and less
Vs. 40% Off: Use free shipping with items $5.70 and less

96 Cent Shipping:
Vs. Free Shipping: Wait for Free Shipping, obviously
Vs. 20% Off: Use 96¢ shipping with items $6.60 and less
Vs. 25% Off: Use 96¢ shipping with items $5.28 and less
Vs. Buy 2 Used Games, Get 1 For $1: Use 96¢ shipping with items $4.96 and less
Vs. 30% Off: Use 96¢ shipping with items $4.40 and less
Vs. 33% Off: Use 96¢ shipping with items $4.00 and less
Vs. 40% Off: Use 96¢ shipping with items $3.30 and less

20% Off:
Vs. Free Shipping: For items over $11.40, use 20% Off
Vs. 96 Cent Shipping: For items over $6.60, use 20% Off
Vs. Buy 2 Used Games, Get 1 For $1: For items under $2.50, use 20% Off

25% Off:
Vs. Free Shipping: For items over $9.12, use 25% Off
Vs. 96 Cent Shipping: For items over $5.28, use 20% Off
Vs. Buy 2 Used Games, Get 1 For $1: For items under $4.00, use 25% Off

30% Off:
Vs. Free Shipping: For items over $7.60, use 30% Off
Vs. 96 Cent Shipping: For items over $4.40, use 30% Off
Vs. Buy 2 Used Games, Get 1 For $1: For items under $10, use 30% Off

Buy 2 Get 1 For $1:
Vs. Free Shipping: Use free shipping with items $7.84 and less
Vs. $0.96 Shipping: Use 96¢ shipping with items $4.96 and less

33% Off:
Vs. Free Shipping: For items over $6.91, use 33% Off
Vs. 96 Cent Shipping: For items over $4.00, use 33% Off

40% Off:
Vs. Free Shipping: For items over $5.70, use 40% Off
Vs. 96 Cent Shipping: For items over $3.30, use 40% Off

Question: GoHastings.Com totally raised their prices prior to the sale! OMGWTFBBQSauce! Should I call the police / attorney general / president of the United States?
Answer:
GoHastings.Com claims to not raise their prices prior to sales. Their pricing is based on algorithms that consider things like supply, demand, competitor pricing, market rates, etc. If a game was $10 before the sale and $15 24 hours into the sale, chances are there were only a couple of copies of the game and someone bought one when the sale started, thus affecting the supply and demand. You are not the only one monitoring a Wish List on GoHastings.Com. However, there have been some clearly documented instances of raising prices right before a sale, especially with books rather than games.

Promotional Deal Codes
Question: Why is the promotional code not applying to my order?
Answer:
Certain M-rated games carry the disclaimer that "This item is only available for purchase by customers age 17 and older." If you have such a game in your cart, be sure to check the box by the "Check Out" button that says "I am at least 17 years of age" before clicking the "Apply Promotion Code" button to apply the promotional code.

Additionally, some promotional codes only apply to select qualifying titles. Be sure that your order only contains such titles. Occasionally the GoHastings.Com programmers miss something and games that are supposed to qualify do not work with the promotional code. If this is the case, please contact GoHastings.Com. Contact information can be found below this FAQ.

Question: Can I use more than one promotional code at the same time? Can I stack promotional codes?
Answer:
No, you can only apply one promotional code per order. This prevents code stacking. If there are two promotional codes valid at the same time that you would like to use, you must place two or more separate orders.

Question: What time do promotions normally begin / end?
Answer:
GoHastings.Com operates based on the Central Time Zone. Weekly promotions usually start on Sunday and usually last the whole week. Various other promotions may have different start times and durations. Promotions usually begin at midnight Central time. However, sometimes the new promotions take a while to go "live" on the website, so always double check your order that the correct discounted price is shown.

Order Problems and Contacting Customer Service
(Including Returns/Replacements for Wrong Item or Damaged/Defective Item)

Question: I am trying to place an order and have entered my correct shipping address, billing address and credit card info. The check out page says there is a problem with my information and I need to correct it, but nothing is incorrect. What is going on?!
Answer:
This is a random error that seems to affect some people and not others. There is no known cause for it. People have reported it occurring with different credit card companies (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, etc.). Some people think it has to do with what web browser you use, so perhaps try a different one. Some people have reported they can't place orders from computers or IP numbers located out of the state where their billing or shipping address is located. The bottom line is there is no fix for this problem from the customer's end. Your only attempt to get it resolved will be to CALL Customer Service. Contact details for Customer Service can be found below this FAQ.

Question: GoHastings.Com sent me a defective game or the wrong game. How do I return it? Can they send me a replacement/correct item?
Answer:
Contact customer service to initiate the return process. Customer service contact information is located in this post, below the FAQ. GoHastings.Com will not charge you to ship the game back, and they will give you a full refund, including what you paid initially for shipping. In some instances, they will simply refund the cost of the item and let you keep the defective or wrong item for free. GoHastings.Com will not normally send you a replacement item if you received a defective or incorrect item. They will usually tell you that you must place a new order, at which time the promotion you initially ordered under may have expired. You can try to contact customer service to see if they will create a new order for you with the price point you originally ordered under.

Question: Something went wrong with my order. How do I contact customer service?
Answer:
Customer service contact information is located in this post, below the FAQ.

Question: Should I call or email customer service?
Answer:
CAGs have reported mixed experiences with both calling and emailing Hastings Customer Service. It is up to your preference. If you are contacting them regarding credit card issues, it may be best to call rather than put highly sensitive information in an email. If you call during business hours, your issue may be resolved right then over the phone. You might also have to wait on hold for a long period of time during peak hours. If you email, you may have to wait up to 48 hours to get a response, especially if you email over the weekend. Often the email replies fail to understand your entire issue with your order. Customer Service contact information is located in this post, below the FAQ.

Question: What is GoHastings.Com return policy?
Answer:
The GoHastings.Com website states their return policy is as follows:

All items purchased through gohastings.com may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price, if they meet the following criteria:

• All new items are in original unopened packaging.
  • Return of product is within 30 days of shipping date.
  • Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging and include any manuals, cabling and accessories in saleable condition.
  • Video Game Systems that are found defective within the 30 day window must make a return using the manufacturer's warranty.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Note: Products purchased through goHastings.com may not be returned to a physical store location for refund.
However, this can be confusing considering used items, such as games, come in opened packaging. Normally GoHastings has no problem with returns for defective or incorrect used game shipments that are promptly requested. At the very least, if a game item was found to be defective within 30 days of the shipping date, you would have a good argument toward customer service that you should be able to return the game item. Abusing the return policy to replace your own broken items with items from GoHastings inventory wouldn't be a good idea.

Miscellaneous
Question: Does GoHastings.Com collect sales tax?
Answer:
According to GoHastings.Com:

Currently goHastings.com only charges sales tax in states where we have a physical presence. Sales taxes are calculated during the ordering process and will show tax charged for the delivery destination, based on current tax rates. Shipping charges may also be subject to tax in certain states.
Currently sales tax is automatically applied in the following states:

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Oklahoma
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wyoming

Question: Where are Hastings brick and mortar retail stores located?
Answer:
Question: Are the online prices the same in store? Are the online specials valid in store?
Answer:
Generally speaking, no. For used items and for some new items, GoHastings.Com uses algorithms where prices can change multiple times in one day. Hastings retail locations have their own set prices. See your local store for more information. Additionally, online special sales and promotions are not valid in store. Sometimes Hastings runs the same pricing online and in store for certain items.

Question: Are the brick and mortar retail location advertisements valid online?
Answer:
Generally the prices in the retail location advertisements are not valid on GoHastings.Com. Sometimes Hastings runs the same pricing online and in store for certain items.

Customer Service Contact Information
Customer Service Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 9 am through 9 pm CST
Toll Free Phone Number: (877)-HASTINGS (427-8464)
Fax: (806) 467-8330

Email: service[at]gohastings.com
PM the GoHastings Representative on CAG: gohastings (John) [Not active since October 2013]

Regular Mail:
Hastings Internet, Inc.
3601 Plains Blvd.
Amarillo, TX 79102

Comments to the President:
John Marmaduke, President & CEO RIP In Peace

Alan Van Ongevalle, President & COO
Hastings Entertainment, Inc.
PO Box 35350
Amarillo, TX 79120-5350

GoHastings.Com / Hastings Entertainment Online Information
Retail Store Weekly Ad: http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=StoreAd
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gohastings?sk=wall
Twitter: @gohastings
Google+: https://plus.google.com/107834874893127887270/posts
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gohastings/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/gohastings
Is the GoHastings.Com server down for everyone or just me?: Click here to check

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='savagepastry']Only 7 pages of ps2 games on sale for anyone wondering.[/QUOTE]

Completely useless PS2 "sale". But, I digress: when I click on the ad in the email I received from Hastings, the link takes me to GoHastings.com and I see 37 pages of PS2 games with the "All Used PS2 Games feature" in the top right hand corner with a check-mark denoting it has pre-sorted the games which *supposedly* qualify for the sale. At this point it was lookin like a good opportunity to snag some PS2 titles I've wanted for awhile.

Lo and behold, the code works with virtually NONE of the games. As a few others have noted, most of the games are already regularly priced at $4.96. And 100% of the ones I tried that are more expensive do not work. :applause:

As much as I like Hastings for the occasional in-store promotion, this "sale" is 100% whack. Getting excited about prices on some rare PS2 games, spending a half hour to sort through them and put them into the cart, and then finding out the code doesn't work at all is frustrating enough to drive my business to another e-tailer or, hell, even eBay.

In the email I received from Hastings it says "ALL USED PS2 Games On Sale for $4.99. Use Promo Code: 203040". If an ad says ALL USED PS2 games but then limits the sale to maybe 1 out of 100 titles, it would seem to be false advertising.

The code for $4.99 PS2 games now works on most games. However, I bought a lot of the really rare ones, and they only had one of each in stock.

[quote name='slainviper']The code for $4.99 PS2 games now works on most games. However, I bought a lot of the really rare ones, and they only had one of each in stock.[/QUOTE]

Hope you or another CAG got the .Hack//Quarantine.

[quote name='slainviper']The code for $4.99 PS2 games now works on most games. However, I bought a lot of the really rare ones, and they only had one of each in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I wonder if someone from GoHastings reads this thread. haha It was maybe an hour or less after my last post and the $4.99 code started working on quite a few games. Unfortunately, there are still a LOT of games that I want that it doesn't work on. I managed to grab some good stuff though. :) What rare games did you manage to snag?

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Hope you or another CAG got the .Hack//Quarantine.[/QUOTE]

all .Hack titles have been showing consistently out of stock all day, so there's no way to test if the code works on them...but I'd guess that's a big fat negative.

There's quite a few far less valuable games (Silent Hills, Fatal Frames, etc...) that the code does not work on...so I'd be shocked if it worked on any of the .Hacks.

Overall, the selectivity of the code and the lack of inventory on hand almost kills this deal. I managed to grab a few nice titles for a pretty solid discount, but nothing that I'd call "rare" or a truly killer deal. An example: the (3) Kingdom Hearts titles for $7.27 each shipped is a pretty solid deal, but nothing to jump up and down about.

[quote name='mjswooosh']Yep, I wonder if someone from GoHastings reads this thread. haha It was maybe an hour or less after my last post and the $4.99 code started working on quite a few games. Unfortunately, there are still a LOT of games that I want that it doesn't work on. I managed to grab some good stuff though. :) What rare games did you manage to snag?[/QUOTE]

Someone from GoHastings does read this thread, but people have complained about the PS2 code being worthless on Facebook, so that's probably why they changed it. Of course some of those same people then pointed out that some PS2 games are so valuable and shouldn't be sold for $5. Seems like teenagers or kids in their late teens / early 20s primary yell at Hastings on their FB page, but it works, I guess.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Hope you or another CAG got the .Hack//Quarantine.[/QUOTE]

I got it. Or at least I'm pretty sure I was the first one to order it. Could get canceled, you know. Hopefully it comes complete so I don't have to wait to get another one cheap.
I also got G.U. 1 and 2. I don't have any the previous .Hack games (except G.U. 1 which I have without a manual), but I'm pretty low on money right now so I skipped the cheaper ones that were in stock.

[quote name='mjswooosh']Yep, I wonder if someone from GoHastings reads this thread. haha It was maybe an hour or less after my last post and the $4.99 code started working on quite a few games. Unfortunately, there are still a LOT of games that I want that it doesn't work on. I managed to grab some good stuff though. :) What rare games did you manage to snag?[/QUOTE]Didn't see this at first.

I got .Hack//Quarantine, .Hack//G.U. 1 and 2, Monster Rancher 4, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Tales of the Abyss.
I'm running low on money so I thought I'd only get ones that are really expensive otherwise, but I decided to go back a little while ago and got Monster Hunter and Shining Tears. It's a good thing a lot of the stuff I wanted sold out since I don't need to be spending money right now.

I also managed to snag a Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for Wii right when it came in stock, before the price changed, for $6.50 before shipping.

Put in an order for...

Futurama
Jade Cocoon 2
Monster Hunter
Mana Khemia
Odin Sphere
Steambot Chronicles.

All games I've been needing for my PS2 collection. Hoping some of the .hack games come back in, but its no biggy on those. Just need GU 2 mainly. For some reason the coupon doesn't seem to work in M rated games

[quote name='Gosha'] For some reason the coupon doesn't seem to work in M rated games[/QUOTE]

Did you check the box that says "You must be 17 or older to purchase this title" or whatever it says?

[quote name='Gosha']Put in an order for...

Futurama
Jade Cocoon 2
Monster Hunter
Mana Khemia
Odin Sphere
Steambot Chronicles.

All games I've been needing for my PS2 collection. Hoping some of the .hack games come back in, but its no biggy on those. Just need GU 2 mainly. For some reason the coupon doesn't seem to work in M rated games[/QUOTE]Be wary that if the .Hack games come back in stock, it's most likely and error and they'd get canceled.
I actually saw that :wii: DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is now in stock, even though it went out of stock right after I ordered it, so it's likely they're having computer problems.

[quote name='kodave']Did you check the box that says "You must be 17 or older to purchase this title" or whatever it says?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I check it and it made no difference.

[quote name='slainviper']Didn't see this at first.

I got .Hack//Quarantine, .Hack//G.U. 1 and 2, Monster Rancher 4, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Tales of the Abyss.
I'm running low on money so I thought I'd only get ones that are really expensive otherwise, but I decided to go back a little while ago and got Monster Hunter and Shining Tears. It's a good thing a lot of the stuff I wanted sold out since I don't need to be spending money right now.

I also managed to snag a Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for Wii right when it came in stock, before the price changed, for $6.50 before shipping.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Looks like you scored! I managed to get a handful of pretty good games as well, but nothing that rare. All of the stuff you listed is currently shown as OOS. I'm guessing they have more of all of these in stock, but they only let a handful of them to be sold at the sale price. If you get them complete in case with instructions it's a ridiculously good deal for all those titles. :lol:

Just a heads up. In my Hastings store now and they are having a video game blowout for some games a $2.99. Most of it is crap, but I do see brutal legend. Indiana jones Lego, alpha protocol, and Xbox live arcade unplugged. And the Xbox live arcade unplugged includes a free month of Xbox live.

[quote name='mjswooosh']Nice! Looks like you scored! I managed to get a handful of pretty good games as well, but nothing that rare. All of the stuff you listed is currently shown as OOS. I'm guessing they have more of all of these in stock, but they only let a handful of them to be sold at the sale price. If you get them complete in case with instructions it's a ridiculously good deal for all those titles. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No, they don't hold anything back. Don't start making bad assumptions that people will take as truth.

As it has been confirmed many times over, if someone trades in the game, it goes up on the website within a period of 2-3 days (to hedge off cancellations from online orders in case its immediately purchased by someone else in-store). No one has been able to confirm the exact time period but its definitely within that 2-3 day range, if not sooner. It may be a little longer if there are pawn shop rules Hastings has to follow, like holding the item for a week in case it was stolen - but even then they can't sell it in-store. Otherwise, it'll get posted to the website.

[quote name='mjswooosh']Nice! Looks like you scored! I managed to get a handful of pretty good games as well, but nothing that rare. All of the stuff you listed is currently shown as OOS. I'm guessing they have more of all of these in stock, but they only let a handful of them to be sold at the sale price. If you get them complete in case with instructions it's a ridiculously good deal for all those titles. :lol:[/QUOTE]It sure is. Hell, most of those games are worth at least twice what I paid for just the disk.
I know that the last time they did a $4.99 for all PS2 games deal it took a while before all the games switched to that price and it happened at a random time, so I was sure to pay attention to the Page Monitor add-on for Chrome. (Which I normally use anyway so I can snipe stuff I want.)

Got a handful of books, graphic novels, and a DVD in today. None of them Like New, but none in terrible shape either. All in all a standard Hastings experience.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Some of the used prices for PS3 games compared to 360 games isn't fair. They're almost twice as much![/QUOTE]

Except for the 3 or 4 games that I want on Xbox, which are way more expensive than PS3. There is only one game I'd rather have on PS3 (LA Noire Complete), and of course THAT one was more than Xbox. So no video games for me this time. Although I am debating The Batman Files for ~35 total

[quote name='jsivley']Although I am debating The Batman Files for ~35 total[/QUOTE]

Its such a gamble. I bought it new from Amazon for just under $50 over the holiday shopping season. If you buy the used one from Hastings, you could end up getting a practically new one, or you could get one beat to shit given its size and the fact Hastings will ship it in a giant padded envelope. I've had my eye on the used one to use as a flip in case it dropped drastically in price, but at $35ish there isn't much value in any flip to eBay. Profit would be like $10 max assuming the book was Like New from Hastings in the first place.

Just a heads up for people, I bought quite a few books from Hastings and about half of them arrived in packaging that wasn't even padded. They basically took a thin layer of plastic, wrapped it around the item, and figured that would be good enough.

So uhh, just a warning if you're one of those who care about conditions.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Just a heads up for people, I bought quite a few books from Hastings and about half of them arrived in packaging that wasn't even padded. They basically took a thin layer of plastic, wrapped it around the item, and figured that would be good enough.

So uhh, just a warning if you're one of those who care about conditions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah certain stores have been doing that lately. I haven't had any issues - yet. At least those stay together whereas the padded envelopes are always ripped up by something at the post office (unless Hastings is re-using dirty and torn envelopes).

I got two small novelty hardcover books with dust jackets, one paperback book, and one DVD in the no-padding-plastic-bags today. All of them ended up just fine. Any flaws were from people's poor handling of the items.

[quote name='kodave']Its such a gamble. I bought it new from Amazon for just under $50 over the holiday shopping season. If you buy the used one from Hastings, you could end up getting a practically new one, or you could get one beat to shit given its size and the fact Hastings will ship it in a giant padded envelope. I've had my eye on the used one to use as a flip in case it dropped drastically in price, but at $35ish there isn't much value in any flip to eBay. Profit would be like $10 max assuming the book was Like New from Hastings in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to flip, it'd be for me. Let's say I did get it in good condition, would it be worth the $35? I haven't really heard much about it other than the advertisement inside Arkham City

When the item page doesn't say either used or PV, it should be a new game right? Because I bought something that should be new but I got a PV copy...?

[quote name='jsivley']Not trying to flip, it'd be for me. Let's say I did get it in good condition, would it be worth the $35? I haven't really heard much about it other than the advertisement inside Arkham City[/QUOTE]

Yeah it'd probably be worth the $35. Just read the reviews of it to make sure the content is what you're interested in.

[quote name='Vinny']When the item page doesn't say either used or PV, it should be a new game right? Because I bought something that should be new but I got a PV copy...?[/QUOTE]

Usually, but it would help if you said exactly what you ordered in case there was a weird quirk. At any rate, you'll have to contact CS about a return/refund.

I Just noticed GoHastings charged me twice on my order according to my credit card statement online. This ever happen to anyone before?

[quote name='bardockkun']I Just noticed GoHastings charged me twice on my order according to my credit card statement online. This ever happen to anyone before?[/QUOTE]

A few people have complained about that in the past. Either it'll go down to once charge or you need to call Hastings. I'd probably do that latter.

[quote name='kodave']A few people have complained about that in the past. Either it'll go down to once charge or you need to call Hastings. I'd probably do that latter.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'll do that later today.

Wow my typing was bad... It should be:

A few people have complained about that in the past. Either it'll go down to one charge or you need to call Hastings. I'd probably do the latter.

At any rate, I think you got the point.

[quote name='kodave']No, they don't hold anything back. Don't start making bad assumptions that people will take as truth.[/QUOTE]

Lemme guess, you were that kid who volunteered to be a hall monitor in high school and corrected other kids in class... :roll: and then promptly got stuffed in a locker for it....

[quote name='kodave']As it has been confirmed many times over, if someone trades in the game, it goes up on the website within a period of 2-3 days (to hedge off cancellations from online orders in case its immediately purchased by someone else in-store). No one has been able to confirm the exact time period but its definitely within that 2-3 day range, if not sooner. It may be a little longer if there are pawn shop rules Hastings has to follow, like holding the item for a week in case it was stolen - but even then they can't sell it in-store. Otherwise, it'll get posted to the website.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad we have you here to keep us all safe from misinformation...because there's NO WAY they'd possibly hold things back from the sale...well, um, er, except all of the stuff that has already been verified to be held back and/or not qualify for the so-called "ALL PS2 Games on Sale Sale"...carry on...:applause:

Did you notice all the rare games some people in this thread got in on? They couldn't have had more than a handful of these since the trade-in values for them would've been a couple of bucks at most for PS2 games. Anyone who wanted to sell these games would've likely known that they'd go for much more on eBay and just wouldn't have traded them in.

We do agree on one thing: our incredulity at kodave for continuously working on this thread despite having to deal with asshats like you. Any time something goes wrong on GoHastings or an item goes out of stock, he gets shit on. If it was me, I would've stopped working on this thread long ago and I doubt anyone else would volunteer to pick up the slack.

We need a new Gohasting Thread. All the used PS2 games in my wishlist are $9, $13, and $20. There's way too much clutter and bitching in this one.

What would a new thread do? It wouldn't fix the issues on GoHasting's site. It wouldn't get people to stop complaining about being charged for shipping. Like moving sand from a beach to another.

[quote name='whitereflection']Did you notice all the rare games some people in this thread got in on? They couldn't have had more than a handful of these[/QUOTE]

I don't think they're holding back items but they are definitely removing items from the promotion. All of the .hack games are no longer listed on the page. Yes, they are sold out right now, but so are hundreds of other games that are part of the promo.

[quote name='whitereflection']Did you notice all the rare games some people in this thread got in on?[/QUOTE]

Until the cancellation notices roll in. I "got in on" about 2 dozen different games last night too...and this morning just got about 20 cancellation notices. They are definitely removing certain games from the promotion based on game value, even after they have been ordered. You can call it whatever you want, but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck. It can't be a coincidence that the games which are the best "deals" are the ones which are canceled while the ones which are only so-so deals are not.

[quote name='whitereflection']They couldn't have had more than a handful of these since the trade-in values for them would've been a couple of bucks at most for PS2 games. Anyone who wanted to sell these games would've likely known that they'd go for much more on eBay and just wouldn't have traded them in.[/QUOTE]

I'm a fan of Hastings stores. But, their online system sucks so much ass it's beyond comprehension. And these sales are ridiculous. Apparently they are the only online retailer in the country that hasn't mastered some semblance of real-time inventory updates. Even Gamestop's lame inventory system is light years better. And you don't advertise a sale as being "ALL PS2 GAMES ON SALE" but then remove 90% of the titles that people want from the sale. Not only beyond lame, but false advertisement.

[quote name='whitereflection']We do agree on one thing: our incredulity at kodave for continuously working on this thread despite having to deal with asshats like you. Any time something goes wrong on GoHastings or an item goes out of stock, he gets shit on. If it was me, I would've stopped working on this thread long ago and I doubt anyone else would volunteer to pick up the slack.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure who this was directed at, but if you are talking to me I can 100% guarantee you wouldn't even think about talking to me like that in person. Furthermore, I'm certainly not "shitting" on Kodave. I merely responded to him the way I did because his response to me came off as smarmy...especially when his statements are directly contradicted by factual evidence. It may be circumstantial, but its evidence nonetheless. You'd have to be a moron not to understand what GoHastings is doing with these "sales" when they advertise one thing (BIG SALE!) and deliver something quite the opposite (limited sale with most titles you want not on sale). Is it the end of the world? Nope. I think I'll be just fine without the games that were canceled. But, GoHastings has a lot of work to do to modernize the way their online inventory/ordering system works. The lack of organization for their promotions and sales comes off like the online version of KMart sometimes (keeping in mind that the brick-n-mortar stores I've been in are actually very nice and nowhere near the discombobulated crap-fest that has become Kmart).

[quote name='V3rtigo']I don't think they're holding back items but they are definitely removing items from the promotion. All of the .hack games are no longer listed on the page. Yes, they are sold out right now, but so are hundreds of other games that are part of the promo.[/QUOTE]

They are definitely removing items from the promotion...TONS of them...and my guess is they are canceling orders for games they don't want to honor the sale price at while claiming they are OOS.

Out of all the games I've ordered for the PS3 from Hastings, I have never had a game be cancelled on me...until now. Got my cancellation notice for Alice Madness Returns and Dues Ex Human Revolution which was my entire order. I am disappointed by it but will continue to use their site because they have been good for me for the majority of the time.

[quote name='mjswooosh']I'm a fan of Hastings stores. But, their online system sucks so much ass it's beyond comprehension. And these sales are ridiculous. Apparently they are the only online retailer in the country that hasn't mastered some semblance of real-time inventory updates. Even Gamestop's lame inventory system is light years better. And you don't advertise a sale as being "ALL PS2 GAMES ON SALE" but then remove 90% of the titles that people want from the sale. Not only beyond lame, but false advertisement.

[/QUOTE]

If their online system "sucks so much ass" then why are you ordering from their website? Just to come here and complain?

[quote name='Squall835']If their online system "sucks so much ass" then why are you ordering from their website? Just to come here and complain?[/QUOTE]

Classic straw man arguments are boring. Try again.

Just because I call it like I see it doesn't mean I don't have a right to make FACTUAL observations about GoHastings.com's shortcomings.

I love how you failed to acknowledge that I speak highly of their brick-n-mortar stores because, again, that's a factual observation.

The entire point of forums is to share information. Presumably when a retailer has a "hot sale" on a forum like CAG where the ENTIRE POINT is to snag good deals and then that retailer consistently doesn't deliver on said sales due to inventory and online logistics problems I'd say it's highly relevant to how good of a job the web site in question does delivering on their promised sales.

GoHastings has come through for me before, but just as often the stock mysteriously goes out of stock when a sale hits. This isn't rocket science. I just think it's a little funny you take this personally. Do you work for Hastings?

mjswooosh - There is no evidence they're holding back stock in the way you originally claimed.

Hastings is run so poorly there is no way Hastings Corporate took the time to send out a memo to their 150ish (I think) stores and said "Store manager: Pull stock of all these "rare" PS2 games from your used inventory and hide them in the toilet tank of the bathroom. We can't risk them being sold for $5 online." That simply is not happening. Hastings isn't smart enough to have the level of coordination and collusion between some monkey typing up sales in their corporate office, and their store managers across the country. People can't even get the store managers to accept online coupons Hastings puts out - you really think they are pulling and hiding stock to make sure people can't get in on deals for an online sale?

Their online system is shitty where things are listed as in stock online that then get cancelled from your order because they never really had it to begin with. I've had plenty of "rare" items cancelled on me and its no surprise that they didn't have it in stock and it was just a bad listing. There are also glitches where things come back into stock for very short periods of time before disappearing again.

Hastings runs a glitchy ass website. Sometimes they really do mean "ALL" items should be in a sale, but because their website sucks, things get randomly excluded. For example, there is a shitty TV series called Birds of Prey. They have the used DVD priced at $6.50 currently. When I add it to my cart and apply the code for 30% off used DVDs, guess what? It doesn't apply the 30% off! Now why would Hastings give a fuck if I got that DVD for 30% off? The answer is their website is shitty and out of thousands of various used DVDs, this one obscure crappy TV show that's not rare and doesn't sell for a lot of money got randomly excluded from the sale when I'm sure Hastings would normally be happy to sell it to me for 30% off. Its just a glitch. I'm sure some PS2 games were excluded in the same way - as glitches.

Now, if they're removing items from qualifying from the coupon code after the items have already qualified, that's still a different case than "Holding back stock." They've done this time after time where often a brand new game that they have used copies of, a rare game or expensive game doesn't qualify for a sale and only "select" games qualified for the sale.

The bottom line is, this PS2 sale was a disaster.

The original sale was SELECT PS2 games for $4.99. People called them out on this because nearly all of the games were already $4.96. Now, while it was SELECT PS2 games, they sent out an email with an erroneous advertisement saying "ALL PS2 games..." - And like with every Hastings promotion "ALL" never means all, it means "Most" but there are always exclusions. Call it false advertising if you want - go complain to a consumer group or to your state.

Now, AFTER people called them out on the pointless sale AND after they sent out the erroneous "ALL PS2 games..." email advertisement, THEN they decided to expand the sale to "All" PS2 games. But in reality, it was never "All" and was only "most" PS2 games, like usual. This is nothing unique to Hastings. Myself and others have called out Hastings in the past for using the word "All" when it really doesn't mean "All." But unless you contact an authority figure about it, that likely won't change. That's precisely why the title of this thread says MOST PS2 games on sale - because I'm not naive to the way Hastings operates. Something is always excluded from a sale, either intentionally or unintentionally because of glitches.

The proof for the timeline of the PS2 fuck up is on their Facebook page.

If one of these games that was "removed" from qualifying for the sale, as you claim, and comes back into stock because someone traded it in, it'll still be available for purchase online, it just won't qualify for the promotion. (Which in itself is a whole other bag of worms, because sometimes when items come back into stock, it takes a day for the price to adjust and for it to qualify for coupon codes - this just happened to me with a handful of books and DVDs.) But if its truly removed from the promotion, you can still purchase the game if it were to come back into stock. But that's not the same as holding back stock for some ultimately meaningless PS2 sale.

Please, post your list of what games you purchased, what games were cancelled, and what games shipped, as well as proof that the games qualified for the sale and now don't qualify, and we'll see if your conspiracy theory has any merit. It should be as easy as copying and pasting the original order confirmation email then denoting which titles they subsequently cancelled.

Also, mjswooosh, it's funny you complain about someone allegedly using "straw man" logic when the first words out of your mouth to me were an ad hominem attack. While I'm sure trying to belittle me and claiming I was a hall monitor that was stuffed into lockers is funny to you and makes you feel superior on the internet, it does nothing to faze me - this is the internet after all. I wasn't a hall monitor, I've never been stuffed into a locker, and I was never bullied as you attempted to do over the intertubes for some reason (like I was just going to start crying or something when you called me a hall monitor?). But I try to run this thread for the benefit of CAGs and useless posts (like the one I reply to below) and misinformed posts don't do anything to help the conversation or help CAGs get in on deals. We all know Hastings is a very flawed website without delving into conspiracy theories. The goal should be to work around Hastings limitations to still get the best deals possible. And if Hastings advertising something as "ALL" when its really not all upsets you so much, go file a complaint with the BBB or the attorney general.

[quote name='superhippy1986']$3 shipping per item..... Ha..... No thanks![/QUOTE]

I guess they didn't teach you how to do math in school so you could learn how to include shipping and tax to see if a game's total price truly makes it a deal or not. Or how to read, since its $2.28 shipping per game, not $3.

:wall:
kodave, I seriously dont know how you do it. And by it I mean constantly try to explain to idiots the workings of gohastings. Its impressive really, because if I were you I wouldve given up a long time ago. Once an idiot always an idiot. Anyone who has had enough experience with gohastings knows they dont just cancel stuff because they no longer want to give you that price. In fact, Ive on several occasions gotten price mistake items from gohastings, like a few months back I got two tv box sets, one was $35 on amazon and the other was $25. Gohastings had them listed for 3.50 and 2.50 each. There was also a 30% off sale, so on top of that I got them 30% off. Both shipped, no problems whatsoever. And a lot of people got their price mistake books the $6 a book for new hardcovers glitch. I got all of my 4, and all were price mistakes. Really, if hastings cancelled stuff cause they didnt want to send at a certain price, those never would have made it through.

[quote name='hamokmonky']:wall:
kodave, I seriously dont know how you do it. And by it I mean constantly try to explain to idiots the workings of gohastings. Its impressive really, because if I were you I wouldve given up a long time ago. Once an idiot always an idiot. Anyone who has had enough experience with gohastings knows they dont just cancel stuff because they no longer want to give you that price. In fact, Ive on several occasions gotten price mistake items from gohastings, like a few months back I got two tv box sets, one was $35 on amazon and the other was $25. Gohastings had them listed for 3.50 and 2.50 each. There was also a 30% off sale, so on top of that I got them 30% off. Both shipped, no problems whatsoever. And a lot of people got their price mistake books the $6 a book for new hardcovers glitch. I got all of my 4, and all were price mistakes. Really, if hastings cancelled stuff cause they didnt want to send at a certain price, those never would have made it through.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I check this thread frequently to see what sales they have going on, because even though their site has it's issues, the positives far outweigh the negatives. I've saved tons of money because of them and this thread. Thanks for all your work, Kodave.

[quote name='hamokmonky']:wall:
kodave, I seriously dont know how you do it. And by it I mean constantly try to explain to idiots the workings of gohastings. Its impressive really, because if I were you I wouldve given up a long time ago. Once an idiot always an idiot. Anyone who has had enough experience with gohastings knows they dont just cancel stuff because they no longer want to give you that price. In fact, Ive on several occasions gotten price mistake items from gohastings, like a few months back I got two tv box sets, one was $35 on amazon and the other was $25. Gohastings had them listed for 3.50 and 2.50 each. There was also a 30% off sale, so on top of that I got them 30% off. Both shipped, no problems whatsoever. And a lot of people got their price mistake books the $6 a book for new hardcovers glitch. I got all of my 4, and all were price mistakes. Really, if hastings cancelled stuff cause they didnt want to send at a certain price, those never would have made it through.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. The $6 new book glitch was a great example of a time when Hastings should have done something when they really screwed up, but didn't and honored the orders.

But of course NOW they think its the best course of business action to spend time trying to screw gamers out of $4.99 used PS2 games. Because THAT'S really going to affect their bottom line. :roll: /sarcasm (In case it wasn't obvious.)

[quote name='Squall835']Thanks for all your work, Kodave.[/QUOTE]

You and the others who have also thanked me are very welcome.

[quote name='kodave']mjswooosh - There is no evidence they're holding back stock in the way you originally claimed.

Hastings is run so poorly there is no way Hastings Corporate took the time to send out a memo to their 150ish (I think) stores and said "Store manager: Pull stock of all these "rare" PS2 games from your used inventory and hide them in the toilet tank of the bathroom. We can't risk them being sold for $5 online." That simply is not happening. Hastings isn't smart enough to have the level of coordination and collusion between some monkey typing up sales in their corporate office, and their store managers across the country. People can't even get the store managers to accept online coupons Hastings puts out - you really think they are pulling and hiding stock to make sure people can't get in on deals for an online sale?

[...clipped...]

I guess they didn't teach you how to do math in school so you could learn how to include shipping and tax to see if a game's total price truly makes it a deal or not. Or how to read, since its $2.28 shipping per game, not $3.[/QUOTE]

*SIGH* Go back and check your very first response to me and then try to deny it wasn't dripping with a "holier-than-thou", "I know more than you do" attitude. This was simply because I DARED to question the order fulfillment process at a store chain that I doubt you have any personal stake in. Yeah, that makes sense. I suppose it's possible that the way you were raised or where you live that you get away with talking down to others in such a way without inciting a response, but in my world if someone talks to me that way they will hear about it. It's as simple as that. If you'd have checked your own ego at the door prior to responding to me then we would be having a much friendlier conversation since, from what I can gather, we seem to have a very similar opinion about GoHastings.com's shitty web-site and inventory system. Taking that into account, the only "conflict" here originated from 1) YOUR attitude in your very first response to me and 2) YOUR misinterpretation and amplification of the point I was trying to make which then resulted in said response to me.

To clarify, I'm not trying to prove there is some massive conspiracy as you seem to claim. I'm merely pointing out that 1) Hastings brick-n-mortar stock is VERY poorly linked with their online inventory system; 2) as a result, the logistics of the company are obviously dog-shit and may be in the same league as K-Mart in that department. Which is saying something; and 3) there seems to be circumstantial evidence that certain stock is held back and/or orders canceled if the games are beyond a certain price point/discount.

My HUNCH is that, YES, there are a lot of game orders that Hastings HQ does not wish to fulfill during sales such as this due to the regular price or market value of the games in question being much higher than the typical game. I suppose it's possible that it "just so happens" that the really rare, expensive games instantly go out of stock right before a sale like this kicks in...or that it's just a "coincidence" that several of the more expensive games on order get canceled while the orders for less valuable games sail through. You could certainly explain this away as you have done and be satisfied with it. And, while we're at it, we could also assume that the global economic melt-down was just something that happened by chance. LOL But, then, I prefer to deal in REALITY. If you think that companies are not keenly aware of where every dime is going out and coming in, you are naive beyond comprehension. I've worked on Wall Street and currently work for a Fortune 500...and believe you me, even at a relatively small company like Hastings, they are watching everything.

Anywho, I don't have time to play silly games of cut and paste to satisfy some sort of pissing contest you wish to have. You talk as if your word on GoHastings.com is gospel. Are you a VP of Operations? If not, then I'd say your opinion carries about as much weight as anyone else's. Beyond this, all I would say is if you wish for people to speak to you with respect then you should offer some first. I'm aware that you do perform a nice service here and my comments about GoHastings.com in no way detract from YOU, so I'm a bit mystified why you make that link in your mind and take it so personally. For the record, my response to you was NOT "Ad Hominem". Time to look up that definition. "Ad hominem" implies I was trying to discredit you by attacking you personally, which is not what I was doing. I was making an observation about the attitude you displayed in your initial response to me, which is a very valid indicator of how you treat people on this thread. It's clear you like to tell others you are smarter than they are. Furthermore, your reaction here seems to be very emotional, as if you think I was criticizing you when I was, in fact, merely making an observation about 1) how you responded to me and 2) how shitty the GoHastings online system is and 3) making what I believe to be an accurate speculation about some of the behind-the-scenes decisions when it comes to filling orders during sales. Why you and some of the dumb-asses commenting in this thread are taking this so personally is beyond me. As far as I know Hastings is a privately owned company, so it can't be that any of you own stock. Why in the world my criticism of GoHastings.com would incite dim-wits to be afraid that you might take your ball and go home, never to offer "support" here again is beyond me. Unless, of course, you have threatened such actions before if anyone questions your "authority" or GoHastings.com in any way?

Anywho, let's just agree to disagree. Peace.

was gonna pick up a bunch of used pokemon adventures as i grabbed a couple last week i now regret that and choose not to do this because i noticed they had a preorder for a box set so i checked amazon and saved like 25 bucks by preordering the box set instead

both tales games and essentially all the rpgs are oos so no use for the ps2 deal makes me a sad panda

bread's done
Back