The Last of Us Clicker Bust pre-order $150

Do they charge when they ship or when you order?
Yeah. I just pre ordered the statue and art book, and my Debit card was charged. They state on their page that they charge you when you place the order and will refund your money if your order status changes.

They got a lot of other cool stuff on that site.  Dang.

lFJ7IVw.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finding the limited quantity to be more appealing than the items themselves. The statue is pretty dull, and the lithos and whatnot are just ugly. I really wish the statue wasn't a bust...

In for the artbook... I'd like the bust but $150 is too rich for me, especially since I would never display it. 

FML... I just spent almost $300... bust, LE artbook and the hardcover comic. :bomb:

I'm a dumb ass but just love adding to my LoU swag. 

There'll be landfills of them in a year's time count my word.

*Creepy violin music plays*

Mountains beyond mountains of 'em...an endless sea of buyer's remorse and self-gratification. Aye' lads. Silence so profound the very soul of your body twists and contorts into grotesque spirals. And when you least expect it they'll take you and drag you down where light itself is afraid to go.

Great game but no thanks. Not something id like to display... Like that keeper evil within statue....

I do own the post pndemic edition. Statues like that id display lol

I'm surprised the artbook hasn't sold out yet. Figure ND is pretty damn popular that they could easily sell 100 of them. 

BTW, that artbook is fucking huge. 

I'm cancelling the damn statue, the thing is ugly as **** and I doubt I could make more than $100. Atleast with the artbook I could enjoy it. I still have two copies of the Journey 2nd print (signed) artbook lying around. 

Guys... 1500 is a large print size for something like a small 11" bust.

I do a lot of business with Gaming Heads and I don't touch anything unless it has a print size of 350 or less... which covers most of their exclusive editions.

I'm surprised the artbook hasn't sold out yet. Figure ND is pretty damn popular that they could easily sell 100 of them.

BTW, that artbook is fucking huge.
There are 1,000 not 100. Not sure if it was a typo on your end or if you misread the listing

I'm cancelling the damn statue, the thing is ugly as **** and I doubt I could make more than $100. Atleast with the artbook I could enjoy it. I still have two copies of the Journey 2nd print (signed) artbook lying around.
Yeah, I really do not like the statue but this post did show me that art book which I ordered even with the expensive shipping.

bread's done
Back