The Last of Us Remastered with $25 Dell eGift card at Dell

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A7671375&baynote_bnrank=0&baynote_irrank=1&~ck=dellSearch

Receive a $25 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days. TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY**

Limited Time Offer!
  Promotional Gift Card Offer: Offer contingent upon purchase of eligible product; Promotional card not valid if eligible product is returned for a refund. If eligible product is returned for a refund after the card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from the refund amount. Promotional Gift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days from ship date via email and carries a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law). Dell can only accept a limited number of Promo Cards per purchase and funds may not be consolidated with Prepaid or other Promo Cards. Multi-card payment can be requested by phone sales only. Terms and conditions apply. See "http://www.dell.com/giftcard/promoterms"

So apparently, my order cancellation request was rejected rather than accepted, but the CS rep told me I could send TLoUR back for a full refund once it arrived and I could use a prepaid label to do so. I emailed him back asking if I could just keep the game and get a $10+tax refund for the price difference compared to every other retailer selling the game, since I thought that would be the easiest and best solution. The rep said that he'd do it once the game shipped, so hopefully that will go off without a hitch.

I went ahead and gave them a third call since I got the game today. I told them that I previously had called about a price adjustment. I explained to him that the manufacture has the price of $49.99 and all major retailers did as well. I told him on my previous call they told me to wait until I received the game and they could do the adjustment. What do you know it worked like a charm got the $10 back in my card and a reference number on what he did. The only down side was that I was put on hold several times for long periods of time. So I guess I bite my tongue, since they are having that $25 e gift card when u buy any game, I will have to buy at least another game.

Received game only one day late with my next day shipping... No pre order codes. Sigh I need to burn my stack of giftcards and be done with Dell. Sure I get $25 gift card but I have to call and complain every purchase.

Got my game on 7/30. Had to call customer service to complain about the $10 overcharge and the money was refunded to my card today. The only complaint is the long waiting period on the phone and I kept getting transferred. Now let's see how long before I receive the GC.

A little over 2 weeks, I think? It's supposed to take 20-25 days.
Someone said to start counting when the thing was shipped. In my case, my Minecraft copy didn't ship until Aug. 5th. I can't go in and whine to them until the 27th, derp. How long does it take to generate gift card codes anyway?

still never got codes if i dont have my codes  by  next tuesday  i will call  paypal and tell them i did not get my  gift cards and they will refund the entire amount to me . screw dell

got the 25 buck gift cards from the  3ds games i got back on  JULY 29.

sucks now they  NO LONGER CARRY PSN STUFF.  so  50 bucks and nothing to buy.  Hopefully they come back in stock by nov 13 or i can dump the gift cards somewhere 

I've also got 2 E-mails but they both have identical numbers for the gift card. Oh well.

*Edit* Never mind. Also got 2 gift cards. Unfortunately I have to call up Dell to redeem both at the same time. Hopefully there won't be any issues. Diablo 3 PS4 here I come!

Last edited by a moderator:
got the 25 buck gift cards from the 3ds games i got back on JULY 29.

sucks now they NO LONGER CARRY PSN STUFF. so 50 bucks and nothing to buy. Hopefully they come back in stock by nov 13 or i can dump the gift cards somewhere

I've also got 2 E-mails but they both have identical numbers for the gift card. Oh well.

*Edit* Never mind. Also got 2 gift cards. Unfortunately I have to call up Dell to redeem both at the same time. Hopefully there won't be any issues. Diablo 3 PS4 here I come!
So I'm assuming that your stuff shipped on July 29th or the 30th? I'm still waiting for mine.

So I'm assuming that your stuff shipped on July 29th or the 30th? I'm still waiting for mine.
I guess. I don't remember the exact date. I know I got my order on Monday, a day before the street release date. If you still haven't received your order then you need to get in touch with them, especially if you had pre-ordered.

bread's done
Back